Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey ladies!
Thank you all so much for your kind words, im super excited but nervous something is going to be/go wrong.

Anyways who can i email the recent pic to? I seriously need to get to grips with this uploading thing lol x

send them me if you havnt sent already [email protected] x

Ta Poppy i have sent you it x

Edit: I think i addressed the email to MC though lol sorry it been a funny day lol

Here you gooooooooooooooooooooooo :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• jen.jpg
    jen.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 18
Thanks again ladies, i feel totally overwhelmed! I have never done this before n don't have a clue what to do and what not to do lol On the plus side though i've not had a ciggie since last night :) im determined now x

well done on not smoking :) its totally worth the sacrifice,itll be difficult but u can do it :) xxx

You don't need to DO anything! :happydance: just enjoy it :haha: and well done with the smoking, take it one day at a time, it will get easier everyday x

Jen just sit back and enjoy the morning sickness :rofl::rofl:

PS Get a ticker lol when's your due date?

Well according to my opk's i O'd on cd 16 which was 1st June and i have a LP of 14 days which means af not due until Thursday 16th, so does this mean im 3weeks n 1 day pregnant?

I don't know how to put a ticker on, one of u guys may need to do it for me lol x

Edit: Due February 23rd, is that right?

Sleeping Bubs I'll be praying for you that Wednesday goes well and it does sound like sil is pretty insensitive to what's going on with you now hopefully she won't have her baby on Wednesday

Thanks for the info on the Raspberry leaf tea I was induced at 39+2 with my ds and went into labor naturally at 39+2 with dd I had relatively short labors both times but would appreciate an even shorter labor since I'd like to go completely drug free this time

Jenny for the ticker just click on a pregnancy ticker that you like it will take you to the site then you fill in the info your lmp and it makes your ticker based on that due date then you get the bbcode or something like that and copy and paste it into your signature and save it and voila you will have a ticker

He is stunned Poppy, it all just seems so unreal but he is over the moon :) We are both on cloud nine!
I had loads of cute ways to tell him but ended up just blurting it out. . . damn haha x

Aww bless him :hugs: did you do anything differently this cycle to any other? may help some of the ding dongs too :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->