Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Ok so here is a slightly embarassing tip i found and tried for the first time this cycle: TMI warning. . .
So after dtd lets be honest not always does the woman climax right? Especially when ttc and it becomes a bit of an effort? So i read a girl on here that said sperm have a better chance of reaching the egg if a woman climaxes as it encorages them forward so if DH finished and i wasn't then we spent a little more time on me, this is the only different thing i did this cycle *blush* x

:haha: Jenny, I just blurted it out also! I ran up the street with the Superdrug test in my slippers to find DH at work (he works just up the road :haha:) Awwww I make your LMP date to be 17th may then? So that would make your due date 21st of Feb, which might indeed change a little at your dating scan since like you said you O'd on CD 16 rather than 14 which the calculators assume. But docs will go from your LMP date until changed at a dating scan if you get me? So you would be 3 weeks 6 days going by what the medics will use for now. Confused.com? :haha: I am :haha: x

Sleepingbubs, so sorry I missed your post earlier. Don't feel you can't have a rant here, we all understand how these things can make us feel. You are going through such a tough time, and really need your mum and lots of support. I can understand why you would feel let down and bitter. Sending massive hugs :hugs: x

:haha: TMI Jenny, but I made sure I did the same :haha: its gotta help suck those little critters in right? :spermy: :haha: x

I'm off for bed now zzzzzz, try n sleep a little :rofl: Nunnites Ding Dongs :hugs: :wave: x

I never orgasmed after but did stick my legs up in the air whilst OH kept slapping my bum making me laugh :rofl:

Lol well it worked for me Tink :p Haha Poppy that is funny!

Thanks for explaining that to me. . . jeez im still in disbelief and beyond happy x

About time another ding dong got their BFP its been a while and your first one in 1st Tri now i think??

Night Tink :hugs:

Yeah hopfully someone will join me in the first tri soon, babydust to all my ttc Ding Dongs cause i want you all with me :)

Poppy where do i go to put something in my signature?

Night Tink x

Oops sorry disappeared dealing with korben, but you managed :happydance: You taking folic acid now

Thanks for the advice Jenny - however I must admit to finishing myself around ov time anyway :blush: lol. Glad it worked for you though hun and so nice to see your ticker. I ov'd CD16 too instead of the usual CD 14, hope that's a good sign for us both xxxxx

I hope so Puppycat cause i need company :)

Yep have taken folic acid for months Poppy but got some pregnacare today.

Well ladies im off to bed, been a long day and i have 2 13 hour shifts to work the next 2 days then off for 21days :) I'll be on tomorrow night!

Night x

Goodnight hun, enjoy your first night of knowingly hugging your beanie to sleep ;)

Morning Ding Dongs!

Off to get ready for consultant appointment, FX I get some good news today. DH keeps saying what if they keep me in today :haha: I told him "I wish" :rofl: I bet I still don't have a date by the end of it. I have a scan tomorrow and see the diabetic consultant tomorrow so If I don't have a date, I expect I can get one tomorrow. When I saw that doc before he told me about 38 weeks was the normal protocall with GD mums with large babies so there will still be hope should today prove fruiteless.

Mind you, I have had 3 BH already this morning, maybe things are starting to move along a little for me and I might go in a couple of weeks naturally?

Anyway, enough of me me me me me me me :rofl:

How is everybody in Ding Dong land? Any news? Still excited over Jenny's BFP, I'm so hoping there is more to come! Will be stalking charts this month like crazy. Puppycat and Caz next for testing right? x

:wave: morning all...
@jenny...love the SD :test: :yipee::happydance:...LETS HAVE MORE :bfp:'s!!!

@SB..:hugs: xx

asfm...bored.com...had a bad weekend, but didnt want to say with jenny's good news, but my best friends dad passed away over the weekend, it was totally unexpected, he only went to hospital with a belly ache, and he died on his way to emergency surgery with a burst main atery!...devostation is not the word!:cry:...i know how sad i am at loosing him, so my poor friend,loosing her dad!....:cry::cry:
anyway....not much to do today, just a potter about the house, baby was extra quiet this morning so got the doppler on him:happydance: the cold cream i used must have woke him...now he is going for it with avangance! ouch!!:dohh:
hope all dingdongs are well xxxxxxxx:hugs:

:hug: :hugs: :hug: for you MC, its so hard to see your friend go through such an awful time, and also grieve the loss yourself. I'll have the family in my prayers :cry: Yes I saw something on facebook but obviously didn't know the situation, just had you in mind x

this year has been cruel to me and people close to me,first my gran, my uncle, a friend, then my grans b/day now my best friends dad! wtf is going on!!??...hope this year gets better. its so hard to see my friend in so much distress, her mum is also terminally ill, its a very hard time for all of them i feel helpless:cry:...
but...trying to keep smiling for her sake, trying to lift her dark mood:thumbup:... time will heal and things will be easier to cope with...i hope.....xxxx thanx tink...sorry for the morbidness!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->