Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Afternoon ladies!:flower:

Glad your Midwife's appointment went well Popp.

Sooooo excited for you Tink, last day of being preggers eh? Bet you can't wait to meet her!:happydance:

So, I am feel so unbelievably tired that I feel lazy! :blush: I just don't have energy at all at the moment.

Really wanted to get into swimming 3 times a week and yoga at least twice a week but so far not managed to do more than twice a week swimming and twice a week Yoga. I wanted to go swimming today but I just have zero energy:cry:!

Is it so bad if I don't exercise 5 times a week during the first trimester? I am hoping that in 3 weeks time I will get my energy back and get back into the swing of it to make up for it?

xxxx

19+3 Bump pic
#
i think it shrunk since last week tho lol
https://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9571/191td.jpg

I had more energy 1st Tri than i have now in 2nd Tri :shrug: just exercise when you can

Looks cute babyhopes :hugs: my midwife said i was 19+1 today but dunno how she got me a day ahead on that silly wheel thing they use.

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym took dogs round the field and now chilling symptom wise feel sick and cramps good luck to phoebe thinking of you x x x

Caz you not tested yet cos your 11dpo arnt you?

Im stalking today wonder how Pheebs is.

I pray that our Phoebe has a quick labor!!! So EXCITED!!!

Laura, don't worry your energy will come back. Be proud that your doing it twice week:thumbup:..

BabyHopes...looking lovely:flower:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Caz & Puppy

Hiya:hi: Poppy:hugs:

BFN for me on Superdrug and had pinkish CM so I'm guessing AF is on route - if a little late.

I don't usually have any build up it's usually here with a bang but either way it'd be nice to know where I am!!

Attachments

• IMAG0115.jpg
    IMAG0115.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 10
lol Poppy don't start :haha: you know what a squinter I am!!!

I took the damn thing apart but I think I'm seeing things - wouldn't it be a BFP on 14dpo?? Meh.

:haha: sorry i thought i saw something but could be cos i got line eye :dohh:

They are always getting me a day or two out with that silly wheel. I am constantly correcting them, and they are constantly giving me 'the look' :haha: So your bellie is soft? Mine was about then, like you harder when I was stood up. I can't really see how that makes a difference with feeling movement? Ah well :haha: Glad all is fine with bubba x

Beautiful bump babyhopes! I don't think its any smaller? I think its a little higher x

Laura, thanks for the well wishes! I'm very excited too :haha: I really wouldn't worry too much about exercise, I think its very common to feel totally exhausted in the first tri. Do what feels good for you x

Tink lets just face it im a fatty :haha::haha: once i wake in the morning i have a rock hard ball up to my belly button, but once im moving and i lay back down its gone.. i think she hides in my back plenty of room yet. I didnt see her reason to say my stomach was soft:shrug:

Hey Caz :wave: yes any plans to test? chart looks nice and consistant! :hugs: x

Puppycat :hugs: for the BFN I got line eye too! x

Look what you made me do!!! :haha:

Attachments

• IMAG0116.jpg
    IMAG0116.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0117.jpg
    IMAG0117.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0118.jpg
    IMAG0118.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 9
BTW no update on Phoebe, I'll text her soon to remind her were thinking of her :hugs: x

Just had the 'Booby' woman over :haha: (breastfeeding councillor) It was good to refresh my memory on it all, and I got to play with a baby doll :haha: Coral, she doesn't make you get your boobies out but she does give you the doll to try out the position with :haha: x

:haha: Puppycat, I've cracked open a few Superdrug tests in my time, still got line eye :haha: x

Grr...I erased my long post by accident- let's try this again!

I popped in to see if there was any news on Pheebs and I guess I missed some other big news this weekend.....

CONGRATULATIONS TUNDE!! So happy for you hun! What a great Father's day gift!
:happydance::happydance::thumbup::baby::kiss::hugs::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

MC- I loved the video of Rhys moving- my LO seems to stop anytime I try to capture the movement or tell my OH to come feel....

Coral- growing a nice bump there! I need to take a 35 week pic!

Tink - I wish you the VERY best tomorrow- can't wait to hear!

Poppy- glad your midwife appt went well- you will be feeling movement any day now I am sure!

Puppycat- :hugs: hun, sorry for BFN

:hi: CG, PK, Hopes, Jenny, and any other DD I missed.... love you all!

poppy no not going to hun my cycle on clomid is between 28 to 31 if i don't see af then i am going to test wooppp babyhopes love your little bump hun awww puppycat not sore if i can see ewt hun x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->