Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

i was 11oz off with weight and :shrug: cant remember time i said but think it was waaaaay off too :dohh:...

I was 5 oz off with weight and very off on time...I think we all were!

ok just wrote out my hospital bag list!:thumbup: will shop for last bits and start the packing of that i think...something to occupy my mind :dohh::haha:

Congratulations Tink!!!!

:baby::baby::baby:

:crib::crib::crib:

:pink::pink:

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

Lots of love and :hug: to you and the little one

xxxx

Well Done Tink!
Can't wait to see pics of your perfect little princess. . . yay :)

I was 9oz off the actual weight and light years fom the actual time too lol

Would make my day to hear from Phoebe now and know she and bubba are ok x

CONGRATS TINK!! cant wait to see pics!!

Hope phoebe is doing ok.. shes certainly been in there a while.. wish we knew something!

Lew the nursery looks great! Wish I could have done it on that kind of budget thats amazing!

Congratulations Tinkerbell! So excited that little Lilyanne is here. Can't wait to see pics and hear about how Tink is doing.

Lew- beautiful nursery

Caz- sorry about af I'm glad you're getting a scan this time so that they can check your lining

I just checked back n i guessed 7lb 9oz wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off :haha:

Did you say Pheobe was having the 2nd gel in last night at 10pm? Surely she must of had baby by now if the gel went in :wacko:

I have no idea tink was our only contact with her and haven't spoke with tink since last night she got too into labour. I assume Phoebe may have had baby now, but who knows. Hope we will hear something soon. X

have you heard from tink at all coral...im sure she may be sleeping but if you do, could you ask if there is any news of phoebe..:hugs:

I have text her 3 times today:haha: still no reply. She has prob shut her phone off now I'm driving them mad :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->