Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I guessed 8lbs 10oz for Tink so I was pretty close only off my 1oz. Can't wait to see the pictures but I'm sure she is totally exhausted after such a long labor.

I have text her 3 times today:haha: still no reply. She has prob shut her phone off now I'm driving them mad :rofl:

lol think id be the same Coral :haha: gonna make sure my phone topped up to bug MC she probz tell me to feck off whilst pushing Rhys out :rofl:

awwwwww, can't wait to see the pictures, she must be so cute

Lew, i love the nursery, hope everyone ok xxxxx

just seen Tink's fb book status bless her glade u are ok tink and can't wait to c photos :)

Im so chuffed for Tink. . . now the fun begins eh lol

I've just been to pizza hut for tea, nom nom!
Today my uterus feels heavy and full like it's going to burst, i know that sounds very weird but it's the only way i can explain it. Is this normal? I tested today (i just needed to see lines again) and the test line was about 100 times darker than the test line so no point doing that again lol Im thinking about doing my last digi in the hope of seeing 3+ tomorrow as i will be like 22dpo so should show by now right? x

poppy...if your on O2 mobile, youll get free text to me, b/c im on O2 too!! so feel free to bug me during Rhys labour,i wont mind telling you to feck off! pmsl :rofl::rofl:

pmsl tell me to F off anytime :haha: yes im on 02 so no need to put credit on :happydance::happydance:

sortid!!!!!:thumbup: free text n calls:happydance: until i tell you to feck off that is :haha:

you got MW tomorrow ....have i got that right? xx

No was there Monday :haha: did anyone else get dull pains and stretching around this time?

i got stretching pains near belly button at 19 weeks, i remember coz i looked it up..(like you do) google said its as the top of uterus passes belly button height may be uncomfy for some women...i never had it before but that explanation kinda fit with what i was feeling...is it maybe that poppy:shrug::hugs:

Had it under my bump and top of my legs :shrug: probz lifting korben too much and scrubbing floor. I'll live lol

ah yea, ive heard that is an actual condition during preg...i try not to lift connor anymore...let the little bugger walk....on second thoughts.... awwwwwww poor baby :haha:

ok im signing off for the night, long,hard day...:hugs: to all..chat soon ding dongs xxxxxxxxxx

lol he's just fallen asleep at side of me so still gotta carry him upstairs. Wasnt to bad carrying korben cos had no toddler to tidy up after, chase around and carry all the time :dohh: Love it when OH home for the weekend cos i just leave it to him :happydance:

Night MC xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->