Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi: girls witch :af: got me cd1 well i have been in contact with my fs secretary and there sending my for a scan on cd10 wooppp to see what my lining is like because i think its to thin on 100mg when i was on 50mg i got Cort preggo twice not had a sniff of one with this 100mg well on to round 4 for me :cry: fed up and gutted just hope this round works for us the soft cups and concieve plus did nt do the trick for me but i am going to use them this cycle x x x

Caz so sorry af got you and i bet your gutted sweetie :hugs: cant believe they only scanning you now on 4th round of Clomid :growlmad: They should of done that on 1st cycle.

they offer me to have them but were private and i can't afford to keep having them hun so my doc is sending me so i don't need to pay i just think that the 100mg is to much for my lining with 50mg i was fine i will just see what the scan show when i am there x x x

meant to say i have love n hugs to pass on from ladyb, she has a month to go but cant get online at the mo to post on here,she is in bombay and is very well, but very busy moving house :happydance:

hey sweeties :hi:

that's right! forgot ladyb was going back to bombay for delivery! :dohh: glad she's doing okay though :hugs: miss her on here. :kiss:

very worried about phoebe and hoping they push tink along. :hugs: i think more likely they didn't break tink's waters when they said :shrug: that ALWAYS did the trick for me. always had the baby within 2 hours once waters broken. i know everybody, every labor different, but still...doesn't seem right for a 5th... :shrug:

caz big :hug: for :witch: coming. i had high hopes for you this cycle hun :hugs: how long before you get a break from the clomid hun? it's been 3 cycles now right?

PJ glad to see you sweetie and hope you're doing well :hugs:

MC, poppy, laura, babyhopes, coral, CG, babyd, jenn and anybody i missed :kiss:

I think tink may have had the baby. Her son franklyn commented on her fb page that he has a new baby sister:happydance: let's hope we find out the details soon! :D

lovely....now...must go change siggy :thumbup: well done tink!!!!!!!!!!

now your turn phoebe(if not already!) xxxxxxxxx

YAY for Tink!!!! woohoo! Can't wait to see pix!

I hope Pheebs is well on her way....

hey sweeties :hi:

that's right! forgot ladyb was going back to bombay for delivery! :dohh: glad she's doing okay though :hugs: miss her on here. :kiss:

very worried about phoebe and hoping they push tink along. :hugs: i think more likely they didn't break tink's waters when they said :shrug: that ALWAYS did the trick for me. always had the baby within 2 hours once waters broken. i know everybody, every labor different, but still...doesn't seem right for a 5th... :shrug:

caz big :hug: for :witch: coming. i had high hopes for you this cycle hun :hugs: how long before you get a break from the clomid hun? it's been 3 cycles now right?

PJ glad to see you sweetie and hope you're doing well :hugs:

MC, poppy, laura, babyhopes, coral, CG, babyd, jenn and anybody i missed :kiss:

i have 2 more after this so then if they don't work i am doing egg sharing x x x

Awwww :happydance: Tink!!

8lb 9oz, was only 1lb out in my guess but we all got the time wrong :haha: God bless her, at least it's all done for her now.

Come on Phoebles xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->