Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

This is a bloody nightmare!!! I called royal free and was told i need a referral. I said that's not what the info says on the website. Then she took my details and said that they still need to wait for the letter from the doc to book a scan for me. I can't believe this bull****!!!!!!

BabyD, your going through a lot of BS just to get an appointment:hugs:

You want to kick someone's booty for you:haha:

BabyD, your going through a lot of BS just to get an appointment:hugs:

You want to kick someone's booty for you:haha:

Oh please hunni! Would you do that for me? lol Although, i'm very close to doing that myself! I better just relax and wait, don't want to get too stressed. I've been having some really serious poking feeling during the night on the left and now it's streching in the middle. Is that ok?

:hi: girls witch :af: got me cd1 well i have been in contact with my fs secretary and there sending my for a scan on cd10 wooppp to see what my lining is like because i think its to thin on 100mg when i was on 50mg i got Cort preggo twice not had a sniff of one with this 100mg well on to round 4 for me :cry: fed up and gutted just hope this round works for us the soft cups and concieve plus did nt do the trick for me but i am going to use them this cycle x x x

Oh babyd that is conflicting advice isnt it!:growlmad: It even says on the form: can we contact your doctor and let them know you self referred?
So stupid! Yes honey dont get stressed about it all. I think the poking etc is a good sign that your uterus is doing what its supposed to stretching etc so dont worry hun.

just saw on facebook that someone commented on Juliannes page. Apparently she is only 3cm at the moment. I wonder if they ever broke her waters?:shrug: poor Tink. No idea about Pheebs:shrug:

Morning Ladies....

Well, i guess its another long day for Tink and Pheebs- hope they are holding up ok!

Caz- so sorry to hear that :af: got you again. Glad the docs are taking some action though- pray you find some answers soon hun!

babyd- how frustrating! I really hope you get some resolution - don't get yourself too worked up though!

:hi: all...think I will post some nursery photos in a few mins- gotta do something to occupy the time (even though I SHOULD be working - hehe!

:Hi: all, just popping in to see if there has been any news overnight. Hope they are ok, it must have been a long night for them both xx

:hi: girls witch :af: got me cd1 well i have been in contact with my fs secretary and there sending my for a scan on cd10 wooppp to see what my lining is like because i think its to thin on 100mg when i was on 50mg i got Cort preggo twice not had a sniff of one with this 100mg well on to round 4 for me :cry: fed up and gutted just hope this round works for us the soft cups and concieve plus did nt do the trick for me but i am going to use them this cycle x x x

Caz so sorry af got you and i bet your gutted sweetie :hugs: cant believe they only scanning you now on 4th round of Clomid :growlmad: They should of done that on 1st cycle.

just saw on facebook that someone commented on Juliannes page. Apparently she is only 3cm at the moment. I wonder if they ever broke her waters?:shrug: poor Tink. No idea about Pheebs:shrug:

Ugh its knocking me off giving birth to my 5th, they can deffo knock me out :cry:

Here are some nursery pix to keep us occupied for ohhh...5 secs....lol Just need some linens for the crib and the :baby: now!

Room done on a budget...all furniture except crib and chair are second hand store with a fresh coat of paint.... my hubby was proud that I bought 3 pieces of furn for only $85. Wasn't too happy he had to paint it all though...lol.:kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_1829.jpg
    IMG_1829.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1830.jpg
    IMG_1830.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1831.jpg
    IMG_1831.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1832.jpg
    IMG_1832.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1833.jpg
    IMG_1833.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
Lew your nursery looks lovely, your cots are so much better looking than ours over here.

I fee so sorry for Tink and Phoebe, i hope they are both holding up ok *hugs*

Lew your nursery is gorgeous :)

Sorry the witch got you Caz!

Afm not up to much today, first midwife appoinment tomorrow but im sure it will just be form filling x

Caz so sorry AF came hun :hug:

Lew love the nursery so pretty :)

Poppy I know, you thinhk 5th baby would be quick? maybe because she is only 37 weeks its taking longer than we thought:shrug:

Off out in the poxy rain again now. Got to the school for Chloe and we got sent home 30 mins later when it poured:growlmad: now Have to go back and still raining:dohh:

Bit frustrating not knowing how Pheobe is doing, we got a semi good idea about Tink..

Fabulous Nursery Lew:thumbup: Love it!

Well girls, I did it, .:wohoo: I finally managed to haul my ass over the pool this lunchtime and did 20 mins swimming:shipw: lol

Feel absolutely shattered now but definitely glad I did it! :happydance: Going again on Friday. Figure if I can swim twice a week, walk 30 mins a day and do yoga twice a week, I should be ok.

Aw, really hope Tink is ok and Phoebe.

Good luck tomorrow Jenny!! :flower:

Counting down the days with you Coral to the 12th :happydance:

xx

:Hi: all, just popping in to see if there has been any news overnight. Hope they are ok, it must have been a long night for them both xx

Awww PJ just noticed your 12wk? scan piccy, soooooooooooo glad this is your forever baby and things going well :hugs::hugs:

well...i thought id come back from pop's funeral to 2 baby dingdongs!! :shrug: hope they both doing well and :baby:'s well on their way:thumbup:

lew the nursery is lush!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->