Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Good idea :thumbup: surely someone should know something its been 3 days now.

lol her message box isnt available she must of just set it to friends only.

Although, if you send her a friend request, you can send a message with it. Don't necessary need to become friends:shrug:

Yup, was going to do that babydream :thumbup: - going to bed now so shall I send a message before I go or will one of you do it? x

Well, actually i couldn't send a message with the request!!! Bloody hell!! I cancelled it. Lets wait till tomorrow maybe someone will respond to the wallpost. If not i'll do it again.

No it wouldn't. Fb sent the friend request without giving me the option to send a message with it.

She probz thinking... Who the hell is she :haha:

Well hope we hear something tomorrow or im messaging every friend on her list lol

yeah, lets wait and then we act!!! lol i'll be out tomorrow but i'll keep checking on my phone every now and then. Please, let me know on fb if you hear anything first. night night

Hi!!!:hi: Ding dongs!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEE when I stop by and there's GREAT NEWS waiting. Lots of it recently.:happydance:

First, to TINK!!!! MY DARLING TINK!!!!!
https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/storage/343/1329251/baby-girl-congrats.gif

:flower: Yipee! Congratulations to you and your new little one! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND SO PROUD!!!! :flower: You done good! :hugs:

Also a tear appeared for you BABYDREAM!!!! CONGRATSSS !!!!!!on your pregnancy!!!:happydance: You're time has finally come! :thumbup: So wonderful!

You too Jenny Penny!!!! So happy for you ladies. I know you must be on

:cloud9:!

Best wishes H&H all the way!
. Blessings!

Hope all is well with Pheobe.

I lurk more than anything, but once a ding dong always a ding dong. I miss you ladies! You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Best,

Regal!

Awww RP thats a lovely message, we miss you too and hope your well lovely :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Thanks I am hanging in there. Still hoping, believing, praying and every other positive word for BFP! lol :) How's pregnancy these days?

Regal so good to "see" you sweetie :hugs: i hope you're doing well hun. i was trying to get a peek at your chart, but the links aren't working tonight :wacko:

i'm worried about phoebe too. i hope the silence just means that all is well and that they're all caught up in what's going on... xxxxxxxx

:Hi: all, just popping in to see if there has been any news overnight. Hope they are ok, it must have been a long night for them both xx

Awww PJ just noticed your 12wk? scan piccy, soooooooooooo glad this is your forever baby and things going well :hugs::hugs:

Aww thanks Pops, I can stop lurking now and start to enjoy this pregnancy xx

its 1am here and i'm just popping on to see if theres any new updates about tink or phoebe.

hope phoebe is doing ok, maybe no news means things are good. hopefully one of us finds something outttt!

Hi Ding Dongs!

Poppy my sister in law has the Phil&Teds double buggy in lime, it's really great to push!

Thanks for your lovely message Regal :flower:

PJ yay for 12 week scan :happydance:

Coral i don't know how you still have energy to clean 2 houses but go you :thumbup:

Still thinking about Phoebe too, maybe just proper busy with her new arrival!

Well i got my 3+ on my digi today :) so the testing stops for sure now lol
Got my first midwife appointment at 12.30 :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"