Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

oh wow Tink she is gorgeous congrats again

Oh bless Pheobe hope everything went ok :)

Yay for gorgeous baby Tink! Can't wait to see more pix!

Poppy- yay for proper kicks! I am sure you will start to feel them all the time soon!!

Finally some progress for poor pheebs! She must be worn out the poor thing!

:hi: to everyone else- just lurking for some pix, news, etc!!!!

saw pics of lily on facebook, how adorable! shes so chubby! :) well done tink!! :hugs:

glad phoebe is finally going to meet baby, she went into hospital for induction on monday right? and now its... THURSDAY! yikes. they certainly waited a while to get things moving! hope she is ok.

poppy glad you finally felt baby move, now you can relax a little and enjoy it a little more :)

@hopes...happy 31 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....i read on a thread on here that ladies that get pupps during preg are more likely to have a boy!..just thought id share that with you, and hows the swelling:hugs: xxxxxxxxx

MC- swelling is definitely down. laying down in the a/c does the trick. I think my wedding rings will be out of commission until after baby is born though, too scary getting them stuck! Still have a cold. And starting to feel soooo full of baby. Been having a hard time catching my breath lately. I find myself taking huge deep breaths all the time. Are you having the same thing MC?

:hugs: xxxx

im so tired today think im gonna jump in bath with little man and get an early night...im watching the box set of jurassic park:haha: gotta love crappy films for bed!! :haha:

MC- swelling is definitely down. laying down in the a/c does the trick. I think my wedding rings will be out of commission until after baby is born though, too scary getting them stuck! Still have a cold. And starting to feel soooo full of baby. Been having a hard time catching my breath lately. I find myself taking huge deep breaths all the time. Are you having the same thing MC?

yes! in a one word answer! ..breathing is becoming hard!! :haha: i dont have any swelling though, glad thats ok for you now!:hugs: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->