Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning ladies,

:hugs: for anyone lurking who needs them xx

Congrats on the 3+ Jenny, everything going in the right direction for you xx

Got a candle party this evening but will be around most of the day for phoebe updates - got flippin hiccups atm and I can't get rid of them grrrr!

Morning ladies,

Hopefully someone will comment on Phoebe's wall.

PJ congrats on hitting the 12 week mark:happydance:

Jenny good luck at MW today:hugs:

Regal nice to see you back hun:hugs:

AFM waiting for the booby lady to arrive. Not sure what to expect! the off to my dads to clean so will be back laters :hi: xx

morning girls :hi: af is painful today start my 4th round tonight woopp get a scan on cd10 hopefully this month is my bfp month no gym today so going to do a workout dvd cardio x x x

Morning girls, a quick one before i go out for the day. Omg, Lilyanne is gorgeous!!! Did you see her on fb??? awwwww

Reagal, your post brought tears into my eyes, that was sooo lovely, thank you xxxxxxx I'm praying for your bfp hunni xxxxx

Jenny, i'm excited for your 3+!!!!

I poas on a cheapie this morning and it came up very quick and dark ner ner ner lol I should not have a happy day as it's the 2nd anniversary of my grandma's death bless her but i'm sure she's happy for me up there in heaven. Also my mum's best friend's birthday today so going out to cheer her up.

I inboxed Tink on fb to ask about phoebe, she said she texted her last night and she was ok not much happening. So i guess phoebe hasn't had the baby yet!!!! Shock!!!!

Anyway, have a good day you all, i'll check in every now and then xxxxxxxxx

Awww girlies I haven't got Tink on my facebook :(

Post a piccy purleasssssssssssssse :cry:

didnt think tink would mind as she did post this one on FB :happydance: :awww:

Attachments

• lilyanne.jpg
    lilyanne.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 27
Phew well glad Pheobe ok thats all that matters and :baby: :happydance:

Jenny congratz on 3+ and yes nooooooooooooooo more testing you'll drive yourself nuts :haha:

Coral hope your enjoying your booby session lol

MC, BD, PK Caz morning :hugs:

Anyone remember those Fish & Chips crisps?? i so want some but they dont sell them no more....

Caz my mouth watering thinking about them lol, but cant get them :cry: Typical :dohh:

Hi CG :hugs:

I think i just got my first kick finally, well my stomach pulsed a few times and i could see it :happydance::happydance:

aww congrats tink on the birth of your little girl a fab weight to.

hope ur doing ok ladies and hope phoebe is ok xx

When do you go in Nat?

monday fingers crossed. saw consulant again today as my HB had dropped again and she said again they wont induce if my cervix isnt favourable as she doesnt want it to end in section with low HB which i understand. so have to call at 7.30 if they have a bed and then she will check when i get there if cervix is ready for induction. been told will probably need tranfusion though either during labour or after :(

how are you hun?

Well i'll have my fx'd tightly that they can induce you, bet your fed up now :hugs: keep us informed.

Im good thanks cant wait till im nearly due so i can meet her lol

Just a quickie. On my iPhone. Had a text from tink earlier.
Said Phoebe having csection 2pm today. Will let u know when I hear anything! X

Finally they doing something :happydance: should of done this before now... woohooo another ding dong on its way :yipee::yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->