Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

...............................................................................................................................

tink, Lilyanne is GORGEOUS (just like her mummy, i must say :winkwink:) looking forward to more piccies later :hugs: so proud of you sweetie! :kiss:

phoeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! honey i'm SOOOOOOO glad they're doing a section for you finally! i know it's probably not what you wanted and never what anybody usually starts out expecting for delivery, but it's just been too many days for you sweetie and i'm so glad it's probably already over for you hun!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

poppy :wohoo: for feeling first kicks!!! yay!!!!

MC, hopes, babyd, mommyv, PJ, coral, jenn...i can't remmy who else has been on today :kiss:

How gorgeous is lilyanne!!!

Poppy yay for feeling baby kick :) soon you will be begging her to give it a rest lol

Hopes glad the swelling is better x

MC an early night sounds great ;-)

China lots of babydust for ya hun, FX x

Well midwife appointment wasn't all that exciting just lots of forms to fill in but it was still good and DH came with me cause he doesn't want to miss anything (bless him) x

pfft...right after coral posts about pheobles new little princess :haha: i missed it...lol

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:YAY for Phoebe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A GIRL! I was so wrong!!! Wow - big one too! Hope mom and baby are doing well- can't wait to hear the name!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::baby::cloud9:

WOOHOO CONGRATULATIONS PHOEBE
Well done sweetie​

Can't believe she had a girl, i was conviced boy! x

Jenny glad MW went well, did you get your scan date or anything?

Poppy great news you feel bubba now :awww:

PK hi hunni, how are you today?

Lew not long now for us, are you as uncomfortable as me:haha:

Hopes yes I have been breathless a lot especially when I'm sitting down resting! weird.

The lactation councillor came today. When she was here I got all light headed and dizzy and was sweating. I was so embarrassed. She looked at me and said"are you ok?" I replied "no, I need a glass of water" and disappeared to get one. Then it happened again and all I could think of was that I was going to faint and be really embarrassed. I had to excuse myself again and get a little fresh air but felt terrible. Anyway it eventually passed and she wrapped it up shortly after. Not sure what it was but I'm ok now, just tired. I still had to go to my dads and clean and was ok once I was there:shrug:

I said boy too :haha: omg how many girls on this thread? Awww bet she over the moon. Fantastic weight wow :happydance:

Coral- yes, very uncomfortable....not sleeping much so always tired!

Take care of yourself!!!! You were probably dehydrated- it can happen fast. I can't believe you are able to clean 2 houses- I don't get that much done around my own place let alone having to clean another one!!!! You are superwoman!

Hopes- I have to take deep breaths too - esp. when laying down it seems worse. Glad the swelling seems to get better when you put your feet up- sounds like you are in the same boat as me unfortunately. My docs aren't worried about it as long as urine has no protein and bp is normal...

Coral- you are up next!!!!!!!!! Unless I go into labor early - but doubt it!

:hi: hi coral hun...maybe it was just anxiety sweetie since you haven't much experience with bf'ing :shrug: it'll be ok tho sweetie :hugs:

i'm doing alright i guess. nothing really to report. IVF teaching session in 6 days, so still just waiting. i imagine i'll ov tomorrow or some time this weekend. eh.

Poppy- I think we have 2 - 1 girls to boys on this thread so far..... lots of girlies!!!

never thought of dehydration that could be possible I was really thirsty after.

Yes very uncomfortable now, Lew but its all for a good cause right :haha: not long now!
19 days for me! wow can't believe it. Bet it will drag now!

pk I dont think so I wasn't nervous or anything. It was weird. I felt nauseas too. Oh well. I'm ok now

:hi: PK! Teaching session in 6 days- that's got to feel like progress, right???????? I hope it works out for you sweetie!

Coral you need to try rest a bit more sweetie :hugs::hugs:

Cant wait for the name then i can update my siggy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"