Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

girls thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for all your support!!!! for celebrating with us over dh's test and for the kind words about ttc. :hugs: i believe we'll catch up to all you preggers/new mommy ding dongs. in God's time. the waiting has been really hard...some days almost unbearable and don't want to think about it, but we couldn't have gotten this far without you all!! xxxxx :kiss:

so on wed on thur maybe i'll have new house piccies to show you!!!! :yipee: of course, we won't have all the furniture in for a while. we're going to take pretty much the whole month of july to move everything and get settled :happydance:

thats excellent PK everything is working out for you. Hoping and praying that your IVF goes well :)

Going with the NTNP now as getting married in October and have a dress and might go on a honeymoon now and ask my mum to look after Mckenzie :)

Where di you get that fertility bracelet from hun? x

https://estore.spiritwalkercrystals.../Shops/spir69/Products/JB-CAR-CONRAD__27-NC-A

https://estore.spiritwalkercrystals...h=/Shops/spir69/Products/JB-MNS-AVAH__25-NC-A

I've been wearing these two hun, i love them! If you decide to get them i wish you good luck and hope they'll work for you the same way they worked for me xx

Thanks hun - I just ordered them both.

I'm a firm believer in crystals for healing xx

Pk- I think the house will be an excellent distraction until you can get IVF rolling - so wonderful! Love looking at houses- can't wait to see the piccies!!

damita, sweetie you're not alone hun :hug: have you been to the FS yet? what's going on with that?

DH had all his tests and it came back above average (I still haven't heard the end of it :haha:), I am still waiting, my appointment for more tests is Sept 5th so been waiting like 4 months since my doctor agreed to refer me since nothing wrong with DH..

Congrats on your DH btw :happydance:

Hi Girlies:hi:

PK good news that hubby passed that test and I wish you all the best with the IVF.

Hope everyone is doing well this morning!!!
How did everyone cope with the heat yesterday, I really struggled at work, drank loads and had to run to the loo every five mins :haha:

I did a clearblue digi this morning and got a 2-3 weeks, still can't believe it!! I will add pics later!!!

enjoy the day everyone:happydance:

Morning ladies, DH and I managed to :sex: last night - God love him he didn't last long :blush: but it has been a while I am going to TRY and follow SMEP so BD again on Wednesday and Friday then every day over ov (which should be the weekend but I'm not testing).

I hope being unwell does help because I was really poorly yesterday and my poor tummy is still unsettled today :(

PK can't wait to see pics of your new house once you settle on one!:happydance:

Babyd take it easy today :jo:

puppycat hope those bracelets work for you as well as they did for babyd :dust:

DM the heat was horrible wasn't it, I felt sick and had a headache most of the day, thank god for the AC in my room or I think I would have melted:haha: look forward to the digi pics:happydance:

Not much to report from me down to 2 weeks now 14 more sleeps:happydance: prob have another lazy day today. Maybe a couple loads of washing oh how exciting!

:hi: Had scan.im at 20w +1 so im back to where i was at 8w +1 day.EDD 14/11

My bladder wasnt full enough so pictures arent worth posting :(
I have to have Glucose test as they think iv got gest diabetis :( due to amount sugar in my wee wee.:( oh and i have anterior placenter like around my belly button.dont know what that means.

all measurement are fine.

Gender: hmmmmm well i thought i saw a lily but dh thought he saw a willy :haha:

so were still team :yellow:

Hi hopes,

glad bubs is fine, sorry to hear about the GD, dont know all that much about it, but must be worrying.

Still team yellow, yay for you, dont think I will be able to manage that one xx

Awwww shame you didnt find gender sweetie, but you can always goes for a gender scan if you really wanna know lol glad everything went well, same due date as me again :haha:

:hi: g'morning girls!

ggggrrrrrr can't sleep anymore. hate it when that happens when i have the opportunity to sleep in!!! :dohh: oh man! dh and i are still floating about the test! whew! what a relief!!!!

damita, dang Sept 5th seems so far away still doesn't it? maybe you can call and see if they can put you on a list for cancellations to move you up?? good thing that dh's tests all came back good. i hope you get answers quickly so you can move on hun :hugs:

so, i'm curious...what is "hot" in England?

we've been dealing for like 3 weeks now with major smoke problems from all the wild fires b/c it hasn't been raining enough. a bit unusual this far into the summer here...we're typically in our rainy season now. this week it's been a little better but for the last 3 weeks, all you could see/smell when you stepped outside was the smoke. gross. temps have been running in the mid- to high 90's, but last week St. Augustine (where I live) had a record with the heat index at 115 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yikes!! that was last wed or last thur... it was crazy. i took my 2 younger ones to the pool that day and after 30 mins they were done and wanted to go back home. it was just too hot. :wacko:

Awwww shame you didnt find gender sweetie, but you can always goes for a gender scan if you really wanna know lol glad everything went well, same due date as me again :haha:

yeh :haha: Bugger:dohh:

nah we want to stay team yellow :)

Think it was near the 80s yesterday thats hot for us :haha: a lot cooler today so im not complaining.

It's not so much the heat as the humidity PK, it is cloudy atm and only 16oC but it's so humid that's its hard to function at all. :(

Think it was near the 80s yesterday thats hot for us :haha: a lot cooler today so im not complaining.

:haha: near the 80s...wow! :haha: i guess it's all what your body is used to, ya know! i need a sweater most times in that temperature! :haha:

It's not so much the heat as the humidity PK, it is cloudy atm and only 16oC but it's so humid that's its hard to function at all. :(

yeah i understand that...Florida is notorious for the humidity as well. :wacko: you just get used to it i suppose :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->