Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Yeh I'm a late comer but I love you girlies - thanks for the new mission statement Tink, I'd really appreciate a hand with the TTC lark! On to cycle 8 now and fed up :( can't imagine how you feel PK honey :hugs:

:hugs: thank you puppycat...we're glad you found us sweetie :hugs: and regardless of how long it's been for any of us ttc, the pain of it not happening is still there, so we're all in this together :kiss: xx

hey all haven't got time to read back

But tink and phoebe your little ones are gorgeous :)

Been really busy today been having a sort out of Mckenzie's toys and tiding the living room.

We brought a new pushchair today and hopefully this will be the last as we r now waiting to TTC until Mckenzie is at nursery so will use the new pushchair for next baby. We brought a Britax B mobile which you can buy a carrycot for and car seat which will attach.

OMG i can't believe. i'm sitting here bawling my eyes out....oh THANK GOD!!! we had SO MUCH hinging on this test... the Lord still works miracles :winkwink:

thank you SB :happydance: and big :hug: to you hunni...when does Mckenzie start nursery then?

AWESOME news PK!!! So happy for you! Now you can relax a bit and deffo celebrate tonight!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

:happydance: :happydance: Im thrilled for you and DH PK :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance: :happydance: And also Babydream for 3+ on the digi :happydance: :happydance:

Tink, Lilyanne is sooooo gorgeous :cloud9: you really must feel like the luckiest woman alive right now!

MommyV i hope you get to find out the gender on Wednesday, i defo think boy :baby: for you x

Nice to see you Damita and i also hope your bfp is just round the corner :kiss:

All you guys are complaining about the heat yet i would love some lol all it does is rain in scotland :growlmad:

Hi to everyone i missed CG, PC, Coral, Poppy, SB x

just a quickie I'm officially exhausted. Been at Chloe and Ryan's karate grading from 5-7.30pm so hot and tired. On a good note they both passed Ryan got his brown belt and Chloe her first belt red:happydance: so proud of them.

PK massive congrats to you :yipee: so happy for you and DH now that is one weight off of your shoulders. I also agree with what Tink said you really deserve that bfp and can't wait to the day we celebrate it! Wont be a dry eye in the house:cry:

Babyd great news, must be wonderful seeing the 3+:happydance:

Tink love the pics on facebook, I see Lily's swelling has gone down now. She is so beautiful I can't wait to snuggle her again!!!:cloud9: and your very welcome for the clothes :hugs:

Now I'm going to lay on my bed in front of the AC I'm dripping! be near my ipad though checking in to see whats happening!

hey pk Mckenzie doesn't start nursery until Jan 2013 (thats when it is free!!) he will be 3years old then. But haven't decided if going to go back on the pill or anything yet so you never know lol may be before then How are u??

Congratulations pk and dh!!
Now get drunk and knocked up lol Goooo ooooonnnnn!!!!! :haha:

Hello all, hope you are okay. Dr Tink please, get everyone preggo now, i'll do whatever i can to help. I really recommend moonstone and carnelian jewellry. I bought a bracelet each for fertility 7weeks ago, wearing them ever since and here i am 5w1d today. it might be just a coincidence but hey, they're really pretty and cheap (£3.25 each) so worth a try. I'm exhausted i just got home since 9pm last night i need an early night but diet coke won't help lol

Babyd you poor thing you must be so so tired. Can y lay in tomorrow? I remember working the night shift in the first trimester and it was exhausting. You seem to be working much more hours, try to rest sweetie.

Ha! i wish coral, i'm up at 6am tomorrow for the day. If i can i'll do the night too cause i need the money but if i'm too tired... I'm off on wednesday i'll be in bed all day long lol

hey pk Mckenzie doesn't start nursery until Jan 2013 (thats when it is free!!) he will be 3years old then. But haven't decided if going to go back on the pill or anything yet so you never know lol may be before then How are u??

well as fast as 2011 has slipped by, 2013 will be here before we know it!! :dohh: but, like you said sweetie, "never know"...maybe it will just do the trick for you hun :hugs: i'm doing WONDERFUL at the mo...just SOOOOOO RELIEVED that dh has passed his test and now we can move on to the ivf session and our new house closing with the bank without the weight of that and worrying about dh's job on our shoulders :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->