Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awwww Pops n Lew, I could just snuggle her all day long, she's such a cutie. I am thoroughly besotted haha x

ok, well 2 shots of amaretto and a bittersweet send-off...let the prayers begin.....

If you guys wanna look on facebook, I think everyone here has me right? I'm uploading some photos of Lily :) go have a butchers If you wanna :haha: x

damita, sweetie you're not alone hun :hug: have you been to the FS yet? what's going on with that?

pmsl i might need to poppy i'm that anxious about it all!! :rofl:

Drink the lot PK!!!!! awww I'm sure he will be fine :hugs: x

Now to get the rest of the ding dongs well n truely knocked up, Dr Tink's on a mission now. x

PK, sounds blooming soppy, and its not that I want it any less for the other Ding Dongs. But I guess having been in this with you since the beginning, and have watched you suffer TTCing and experienced the blessing of Lilyanne, I am gonna have one hell of a BFP party when its your turn x

:cry::cry::cry: awww thank you so much tink... it did start with just a few of us and grew quite quickly... what was it...me, you, poppy, MC...if i'm forgetting somebody else who was in that original thread, i'm TERRIBLY SORRY. my mind is so scattered right now, praying for dh and all... but in any case, i understand the sentiment tink and it means the world to me :hug: thank you hun :kiss:

:cry::cry::cry: awww thank you so much tink... it did start with just a few of us and grew quite quickly... what was it...me, you, poppy, MC...if i'm forgetting somebody else who was in that original thread, i'm TERRIBLY SORRY. my mind is so scattered right now, praying for dh and all... but in any case, i understand the sentiment tink and it means the world to me :hug: thank you hun :kiss:

YOU FORGOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still love you though:haha:

Yeh I'm a late comer but I love you girlies - thanks for the new mission statement Tink, I'd really appreciate a hand with the TTC lark! On to cycle 8 now and fed up :( can't imagine how you feel PK honey :hugs:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
DH
PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I CAN'T HARDLY BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH THANK GOD AND THANK YOU ALL MY DING DONGS FOR PRAYING WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

:happydance::happydance:WOOOHOOOOOOO WELL DONE :happydance::happydance:

Now you can go finished the rest of that bottle :haha:

YOU FORGOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still love you though:haha:

:dohh::dohh::dohh: stupid me!!!!! i love you too china! :hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"