Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Just looked at the weather and it's supposed to be 95% humidity over night, GAH!

Good morning girlies!!!

Hope you are all well.

Argh, just noticed you are onlien Tink!! How are you and the gorgeous little one?!?!

Really enjoying this weather, I know its slightly uncomfortable but its nice to be hot for a change in England!!

Quick question, I have been out in the sun a lot these past couple of days and done a lot of walking. Yesterday afternoon, the veins in my calves and the backs of my arms went really blue and green and really stood out for a long time. I had to sit with my feet raised for two hours to get it to go. Is this normal? My legs and stomach are aching like crazy today too and I got pins and needles in one hand yesterday too.

Going to the midwife on Friday so going to ask her then but I just wondered if it was anything super bad that I should contact someone about sooner?

Thanks girls

xxxx

poppy :haha: lol i just checked a temp converter to see what 16C is in F...61...bbbbbrrrrrrr :cold: daaaaannnnggg....we be wearing winter coats in that weather regardless of the humidity :haha:

i haven't even checked the weather recently...all the same...HOT. HOT. HOT. smoke. HOT. smoke. HOT. blah blah. 20% chance of rain (which means we won't get any) or less (once they say afternoon showers every day, then we're good, and it only lasts an hour or so). keep elderly and those with breathing conditions indoors (ie asthma and such). UV index extremely high (means sunburn in some ridiculous amount of time like 15 or 20 minutes or something). blah blah. :haha: i ignore it unless they say we got a hurricane coming. :winkwink: then at least it's interesting.

hi girlies, babyhopes glad scan went well hun

PK in my area it was 90 degrees yesterday with very high humidity! That was hot for me. Most people here dont have any air con either so thats what kills us at night. Could you imagine no a/c ? I have been to florida mid july and it is very hot but everywhere is airconditioned so its bearable when your inside. In new jersey it gets hot in the summer but I'd take the kids to my MIL pool and stay inside in the ac when it was too hot. Luckily here I have an A/C unit in my bedroom so nights are comfortable when I have it on, poor kids were sweating in their rooms:haha: mean aren't I!

Tink hows Lilypie?

poppy your past the halfway mark now I see :yipee:

Laura not sure about the veins prob just the heat sure its nothing to worry about.

yep 90 deg is defo getting up there :winkwink: you're right tho...i don't think we'd make it w/o the a/c. :haha: makes a HUGE difference. as to you having the a/c and not the kids...you NEED it hun, and so will the baby! the kids will manage :hugs: do you use like box fans or stand-up fans or anything? we keep several of those on-hand for night time even with the a/c b/c it just stays so hot.

we need to get a couple of fans really. Chloe has a small fan in her room. I need to invest in a few more for around the house. Luckily today has cooled down so not so bad.

:wave::hi: ladies

Talking about the weather.....we are having nasty storms in TN. I drove to work in a pretty lighting storm:nope: Its supposed to rain all day:growlmad:

Coral, I don't think I could make it over there w/o a/c....I about died last year when my a/c went out for 3 days..

Hi all :wave:

I love a/c!!!! Ours broke a couple of months ago and we all took to sleeping downstairs. Its well over 100 most days here and gets real humid at night, sunglasses steam up when you walk outside! The UK just isn't built for heat, like when it rains here everything floods as we have no drains!

oh no china storms are pretty but no fun to drive in!

PJ yes it must be hot hot there. It was so hot in Egypt last year was 114 most days, but luckily I was on holiday so was in the pool every 5 mins:haha:

It only rains a couple of times a year so they never bothered putting them in. The water tends to evaporate with little rain showers, when we get a massive downpour, we get flooded. Its a novelty when it does rain

:hi: girls been the gym took dogs round field done the gardens now chilling till i need to do something else weather nice again x x x

Toooooooooooooooooooooo Hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :brat:

Im indoors now so lovely and cool in back room :happydance: korben snoring his head off so im gonna go make Corned beef ash n a crust for tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->