Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hopes i cant believe your still in bed you lazy trout pmsl :haha:

Awwww Tink go chillout and come back when your feeling refresh sweetie :hugs::kiss:

tink and phoebe being missing lately.. they must really be tiredddd with the new babies. ugh another thing for me to be scared about! i love my sleep lol

First two weeks are the worst i think, korben wanted feeding every two hours... so by the time he drank 2oz changed and winded its time for next feed lol

ugh. well i guess regardless, im getting impatient. all the baby stuff is put together and waiting, makes the house seem empty lacking the third family member lol

Hi ladies,

Just had a nice catch up with my bestie she just left. CBA to cook so DH going to get chicken shish kebabs yum!

Poppy, lovely bump not huge but not small either!

Hopes I'm the same pointy bump looks so weird in tight shirts:haha:

Tink we're waiting for the birth story!:haha: just kidding know you must be busy and tired.

Mmmm kebab... im not rushing for birth story now, dont rush Tink another 20wks is good for me :rofl:

Hello ladies.....

Sitting here like a beached whale at the moment- I SWEAR my bump has grown SO much in the last week- I am huge!!!!!!!

Poppy- I think you have a nice round bump- doesn't look too big to me! (not small either)....my theory is girly bumps are bigger...not sure why.

Had my doc appt last night- uneventful. Gained a ton, but whats new. My bp and urine are are ok...so they not saying anything...my swelling is awful now- my feet never look normal- its terrible. Cannot wait till I can stand or sit without marshmellow feet!

Having the hardest time concentrating at work these days....so darn uncomfortable...I know I only have a few weeks left but it feels like an eternity....

OK, whine over....
How's everyone else?

Awww Poppy you look nice and neat hun, not big at all - I can't believe you're half way through though!! Where has the time gone?

Oh no lew that sounds very uncomfy, hopefully your bubba won't take her time coming.

Thanks CG i got bored of other one lol.

Aww Coral its the last one tonight, that poor baby born at 25wks.. i couldnt cope if this one came that early id be scared to death of losing her :cry:

I wish we got the same tv over here.....but not sure I could watch the episode you are talking about - would make me too upset.....

when do I change to a watermelon? I feel like she is deffo a watermelon now! Maybe 37 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->