Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

yeah it is amazing, I think Keira will look like my other two but you never know:shrug: how did you imagine Lily to look, must of been hard as she has a different father to your others.

Poppy is Serenity the def name or are you still deciding?

At the mo Serenity Rose... but i still like Savannah Rose Ugh :haha:

:haha: no rush to decide aye, what does oh prefer?

I'm def set on Keira Rose now. DH wont budge and I love it anyway

Keira Rose is a lovely name and i dont really hear that name a lot, well not up my end. OH leaving it to me cos ive waited so long for a daughter :cloud9: mind you i named all my boys lol Serenity means Peaceful i looked it up. Think i will be sticking with that name.

shes unlike any of my others, white blond hair and quite dinky now 7lb 14. one handed typing is hard lol x

Aww tink she is so cute, I wouldn't be able to put her down.

Pops what time is your scan?

9.30am UK time PJ... im going to act dumb and not mention ive had a gender scan already.

Yeah that is quite dinky tink although she's only 38 weeks right so maybe would of been close to 9lbs full term? I winder how much Keira will weigh any guesses? I think about 7lbs4oz

Hi pj :hi:

Were really struggling to put her down I can tell you :haha: I am spoiling her rotton and I can't help it :rofl: You ok PJ? x

Coral, well the weigtloss is to do with the jaundice, they said she would have been a good 9 or 10 lb at 40 weeks at least especially as the diabetes was out of control might have been worse :haha:

I'm guessing 7lb1 :) x

Pops, me n Coral played dumb too :haha: x

lol i darnt guess Coral :haha:

Nah you look bigger than i was with korben n he was 7lb 4.5oz... so im guessing you'll have a GIRL pmsl 8lb 2oz

Hi coral, how are you today?

I had to think about that one pops, so 12.30 my time. I will pop on in the evening to have a nosey.

It's not too bad thanks Tink, its 40+ most days, but everywhere has a/c so its only bad when you need to get in the car. Does make me more tired though (any excuse for a kip)

Its a islamic holiday here tomorrow, so we have a long weekend, yay :happydance:,

I have a date with a sun lounger, swimming pool and a good book for a few hours.

:hi: girls wooppp lyin in the morning kids are off tomorrow well my son hasn't got long left in juniors school now secondary school next big step he cant wait i am dreading it hope he will settle x x x

Woohoo enjoy your day off tomorrow!

Hi caz :hi:

Thanks for guesses tink and pops

Caz sure he be fine, aww i remember those days and their last days at secondary school... now starting again lol

She's ok Coral just got some personal stuff going on, she be back on soon :hugs:

Hello girls, day off today woop woop :happydance:

Oh wow, Tink, Lilyanne is gorgeous, i wouldn't be able to put her down lol Hope you are coping and having as much rest as you can. The baby i work with at nights atm had jaundice too now he has an eye infection so waiting for all that the clear and have the circumcision. What is your opinion on circumcision????

I hope phoebe is ok, can't wait to hear from her.

I'm excited about mommyv's scan eeeeeek. Poppy just pretend you don't know the gender lol cheeky woman pmsl, beautiful bump there! Coral i can't believe you so close to your c-sec time flies so fast. Lew, look after yourself hun, you must feel very uncomfortable, and PJ that's just too hot make sure you drink plenty and use loads of sunscreen. Hopes you nearly there too, eeeeeek. PK, hope all okay hunni and now everything will go smoothly for you xx. Jenny my bump buddie how are you feeling? Puppycat hope the braclets will help fx all be okay. MC you ok hunni?

And hello to all the rest of DDs, CG, damita, Lupine, Reagal Peas...sorry if i'm missing anyone.

Well, i'm 5w3d today. I only have sore boobies that's all. Maybe slight headache but i thing it's the heat. No other symptoms. Is that still okay? When would they kick in??? I got a letter from The Royal Free this morning with a mw app on 25th July! Why so late? I'll be 9w1d. And i guess my 12w scan is booked with them on 15th August. So no early scan as they said i'd need one?????? I don't understand the whole thing!!:shrug:

Glad MC is ok, but I'll be thinking of her anyhow :hugs: x

:haha: finally sorted my siggy whilst breastfeeding and getting lily off to sleep.

Hmmm Coral, I think you might actually have a bigger one in there also...I might have to change my guess nearer the time :haha: you've certainly bloomed lately! x

PJ, sun lounger, good book and pool is my idea of heaven :) not sure my body is ready for the swimsuit yet though :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->