Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

It is very sad :cry:

Poppy I nicked your ticker link and got me a countdown to my csection!

Yes I think you're a watermelon at 37 weeks lew

Hey ladies!

Not had time to read back but just wanted to jump on and say Hi and hope everyone is well :)

We finally got some nice weather here and now im sunburnt lol

Catch up tomorrow x

Awww only 1 left after triplets so sad :cry:

Jenny apply that sunblock missy. Sleep well :hugs:

:haha: no matter how hard I try I JUST CANT GET MY BNB TIME :rofl: oh my :haha: I'm having withdrawal now. I put comp on about an hour ago and its phone call upon facebook message upon feed / wind :rofl:

So, hello Ding Dongs :wave: and Goodnight Ding Dongs :haha: :wave: will try again tomorrow xxxxxxxx

:haha: morning! right, Lily asleep, husband out for half hour, tea in hand. Gonna read back a little, but not a lot :haha: x

Morning ladies :hi: morning Tink :hi:

Not sure what to do with myself today, prob just do a little tidying up/cleaning. Lovely and warm but not hot which is nice:thumbup:

Wheres MC she hasnt been on for a few days?:shrug:

Today is mommyv's scan isn't it :yipee: hope she finds out the sex!! And I wonder what time she'll be on in the uk?

Poppy yours tomorrow :yipee:

:haha: got a little distracted watching Lily with the hickups, took a little video clip but its sure taking its time to upload!

Ok :)

PK I'm sooooooooooooo happy for you and DH, fantastic news :happydance:

PJ I'm not sure how I'd cope over there, I hate the heat! how are you feeling? x

Poppy, I love the bump, Its defo a good size! I think its pretty similar to my half way bump actually, defo a girly bump if ever I saw one though :) x

Hopes, yes life with a newborn is pretty all consuming. But its amazing, prepair yourself to be zombified by the lack of sleep, but be so crazy about your baby you don't mind one bit. Don't panic too much, don't forget I also am so taken with Lily I can't stop looking at her, have visitors, and DH at home off work till Tues next week. All makes for reduced Bnb time :haha: Hope your feeling ok, I say lay in bed eating, pregnancy is the perfect excuse! x

Lew, I really feel for you with the swelling. Mine has only just gone and its only now I can see just how severe it was. My legs are half the size, its crazy. Its so hard to move, and makes normal pregnancy discomfort 20 times worse. It makes you tired out lugging it all about too, sending hugs :hugs: x

Coral loving the countdown to C-SEC :) Not long now, cant believe it! I'm so excited, how are you feeling honey? x

Yes where is MC, is she ok? x

Hoping your scan goes well today Mommyv!!!! x

Popsy, your turn tomorrow :happydance:

Have I missed more scans? I must have done right? is everything ok with those I have missed? x

:wave: to everyone else, I could only read back so far or I never would have posted at all :haha: but huggles galore for all my BnB buddies, I'll catch up with you today as you come on x

Morning :flower:

Coral yes its cooler today :happydance: MommyV said her scan is 5pm 10pm our time so we got agesssssssssssssssss to wait lol. Mine is 9.30am tomorrow so be a few hours cos i see consultant too.

Tink glad you are enjoying your new baby :awww: I can't wait for my turn:haha: I can't imagine what she'll look like.
babyhopes had her scan yesterday but didnt post any pics she said they were clear. She is staying team :yellow:

Poppy so maybe around lunch time we should hear from you.?

I think I'm going to be twiddling my thumbs for the next 13 days. Everything is done in preperation for baby Keira Rose. Tink is it worth me taking a pump to hospital or do you borrow theirs if needed? same with bottles? Also was your overall experience at Basildon good? Did you meet any csection girls there?

Coral yep around dinner time, my friend watching korben for me.

https://s1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd437/tinkerbellxxxxxxxx/?action=view&current=MVI_0146.mp4

Coral, I'll tell you more in a bit about Basildon, but the overall experience is that they were fantastic. You can use their pump if needed, they have a few and will give you all you need. You have a steraliser in the milk kitchen assigned to your bed so you don't need to worry, just take a carton or two of formula and a bottle. Even then they would give you some if you need it. They are brilliant in there, so dont worry x

Awwww Pops, can't wait to see her again, I'll be lurking for report and piccys :) x

OMG how sweet is that video :awww: I love it when she sticks her tongue out and goes cross eyed:haha: I love it when they do stuff like that. She has changed so much. Love her little dimple in her chin. She's gorgeous Tink well done!:hugs:
thanks for the info on the hospital. I'll take a few cartons of formula and one of those breastflow bottles in case:thumbup:

Sounds like a plan Coral, yeah its cute isn't it :haha: I couldn't resist all the little expressions she was pulling :)

:) well she is my Lilypie :haha: No I think C-sec ladies all together. Wonder what Keira is gonna look like? its crazy to see them after wondering all the time isn't it! x

Awwww i could eat her up lol loving the sticky out tongue :haha: she's gorgeous Tink amazing what us women create 'well partners too' lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->