Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

BD seems to work differently all over the country by the looks of things :shrug: can you not ring the Royal regarding early scan?

circumcision two of my boys had it done but for health reasons cos their foreskin was too tight. They was only 3 and 4yrs i think.

Tink siggy looks great now :hugs:

Edited as for symptoms had nothing till week 8 apart from constant headaches.

Hey Babydream :wave: its soooooooo hard to put her down. Oh my, I'm doing it all wrong here and I know it :haha: I keep thinking I'll get her settled better next week, we've both been through too much to worry about it all just now. And I guess we have really! Glad your ok, I know it feels like ages to the appointment but 9 weeks for a booking in is normal really. I would ring them though, check they know you should have been having an earlier scan, maybe there has been a break down in comunicaitons in the refural. Often happens, fx you might get something sooner to put your mind at rest. I personally think foreskin is there for a reason. From a medical point of view, yes it will prevent any problems before they arrive but you could say that about a lot of things. Hard one though as I've seen kids have to go in for day surgery and its hard on the parents, plus having it done as an adult is very sore and can make sexual sensation alter a little. So there are for and against points. All mine had jaundice, but not like this. She had it from the minute she was born, and her levels in her blood were immediately above the treatment level. I'm still having to give her extra fluids, hard going with the breastfeeding I must say, but were keeping on with it. Awwww how old is the little one your looking after? x

:wave: girls
just nipping on for a catch up post, im around but not been posting, all is well with bump etc, just some crap going on just now...anyway..loving that video tink, its so cute how babies actually say "hiccup" when the hiccup :haha: i remember OH pointing that out with baby Connor...
my guess for you coral is 8lb5oz...:happydance:..
heres todays bump pic...hope your all well girls..
special :hugs: to poppy!(you know why) :hug::kiss::friends: thanx! xx

Attachments

• P29-06-11_12.48[01].jpg
    P29-06-11_12.48[01].jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
  • P29-06-11_12.49.jpg
    P29-06-11_12.49.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
Nice to see you on MC :hugs:

Cute compact bump going on there, it looks smaller?? think i'll be pinching yours and corals maxi dresses for my holidays :haha:

:wave::hi:ladies,

Glad to see you back Tink, even if its one handed:haha:

Coral,hmmmm...I think Kiera(love the name) will be about 8lbs give or take some. Hopefully I will be back from vacation before you have her.

BabyD, I had both my boys cirmumsized.

MC:hugs:to my girl:flower:

Poppy & Mommyv-scan day...YAY!!!

Phoebe, miss you:hugs:

PJ, I'm jelous...you get to lounge by the pool!!!:haha:

Hiya:hi:Ph,Reaga,Hopes,BabyH,Lew,Caz,Puppy,SleepB,Laura, & all the DD's:hugs:

babyd Ryan was circumsized in the USA as it is pretty standard there but I was really worried and didnt want it done but DH insisted. I felt awful as its quite a painful thing for a newborn to go through, :cry: they supposedly applied numbing cream but Ryan couldnt tell me of course. I'm glad I'm having a girl this time so I wouldn't have to argue with DH about it!:haha:

On the other hand both my nephews had to be circumsized a couple of years ago aged 4 and 5 and it was a worse recovery for them than Ryan as a newborn:shrug:

MC love the bump pic and the dress very nice, you look quite small compared to me now I've balloooned!!:haha: glad you ok and big :hug:

Hey China! Was hoping to catch you today, you keep leaving me nice messages and I keep not saying anything back :haha: where you going on vacation? x

MC, loving the bump piccy. I defo think its just right, not too big and not too small. You look fab in that dress too :) sending massive hugs for having a rotton time of things at the moment, hoping it gets better soon. All ears if you wanna offload x

Tink i think id be the same with this one unless korben gets too jealous and im forced to put her down :haha:

MC, hello hunni, i've been texting and messaging you but no reply i've been worried. You look stunning in that dress!

Personally, i think foreskin is there for a reason too. This baby is 2weeks old, would've had a circumcision at 1week but couldn't for all the illness. Babies i look after usually have the bris at 1-2 weeks as they're jewish and can't name the baby before it's done. Mums are always in tears poor things. My dh is circumsized he was 7years old and had an awful experience. He wants our boy to have it done too but i'm not sure i agree. We have different cultures.

Anyway, thanks Tink, i might call EPU and ask what's going on or even the mw team.

Hello girls, day off today woop woop :happydance:

Oh wow, Tink, Lilyanne is gorgeous, i wouldn't be able to put her down lol Hope you are coping and having as much rest as you can. The baby i work with at nights atm had jaundice too now he has an eye infection so waiting for all that the clear and have the circumcision. What is your opinion on circumcision????

I hope phoebe is ok, can't wait to hear from her.

I'm excited about mommyv's scan eeeeeek. Poppy just pretend you don't know the gender lol cheeky woman pmsl, beautiful bump there! Coral i can't believe you so close to your c-sec time flies so fast. Lew, look after yourself hun, you must feel very uncomfortable, and PJ that's just too hot make sure you drink plenty and use loads of sunscreen. Hopes you nearly there too, eeeeeek. PK, hope all okay hunni and now everything will go smoothly for you xx. Jenny my bump buddie how are you feeling? Puppycat hope the braclets will help fx all be okay. MC you ok hunni?

And hello to all the rest of DDs, CG, damita, Lupine, Reagal Peas...sorry if i'm missing anyone.

Well, i'm 5w3d today. I only have sore boobies that's all. Maybe slight headache but i thing it's the heat. No other symptoms. Is that still okay? When would they kick in??? I got a letter from The Royal Free this morning with a mw app on 25th July! Why so late? I'll be 9w1d. And i guess my 12w scan is booked with them on 15th August. So no early scan as they said i'd need one?????? I don't understand the whole thing!!:shrug:

Hi hun

I was in the same boat as you but was told that an early scan would not be necessary even though I wanted one after my MC in March. I am due my first scan in two weeks in which time I will be 12 weeks gone. Not all doctors let you have an early scan and some places don't even give you a 12 week scan, you have wait until 20 weeks to get one!!

Getting a scan at 9 weeks is really early to me hun with me having to wait until 12 weeks so count yourself lucky if anything!!!!

It doesn't seem like i'm having a 9weeks scan Laura, that's just the first app with mw. Scan is 12w1d and it seems sooooooo far away. I'm determined to try to get an early one though, even private i just want to make sure all ok and hear hb.

Good afternoon girlies!!

Hope all is well. I have just had lunch and its officially, I have gone off of everything!! Made a nice healthy salad with cous cous, beetroot, celery, olives, feta cheese, hard boiled eggs, watercress, potatoes...all I ate was the cous cous, beetroot and hard boiled eggs! Couldnt stomach the rest! :sick: Oh well, maybe I will shift the extra 3lbs I have put on over the past 3 months by eating less :haha:

I was getting really worried as I went up from 10st 2/3lbs to 10st 7lbs about a week ago but now back down to 10st 5lb which seems more realistic for 10 weeks and 2 days.

How is everyone?

xxx

It doesn't seem like i'm having a 9weeks scan Laura, that's just the first app with mw. Scan is 12w1d and it seems sooooooo far away. I'm determined to try to get an early one though, even private i just want to make sure all ok and hear hb.

Ah, ok. Well, ask the midwife if you can listen to the HB in that case at your 9 week appointment. My first MW appointment is this Friday so you are still ahead of me! Lol

I am going to ask her on Friday if I can listen to the HB, my sister says they definitely have the equipment at the doctors surgery to do so. I am not going to leave until she lets me hear it!!! :brat: :haha:

xxx

2D Ultrasound Scanning Session
Early Fetal Assessment - £105.00 6w-10w Hmm...

That seems a LOT of money hun...but hey, it is your money after all! :thumbup:

If I could have afforded to, I guess I would have booked myself in for a private scan around 9-10 weeks.

I am just counting down the days now until mine on Tuesday 12th July...I am wishing my life away I know but just cannot help it!!! :shrug:

Had my meeting with HR today too about maternity leave. I am entitled to 63 weeks but only 39 of them will be paid. I don't think I would be able to remember where I worked after 63 weeks never mind what I used to do!! :haha:

x

Hello ladies

Good to see you back Tink, that video was so cute, I love when they have little wind smiles - the innocence of children eh.

Poppy looking forward to scan pics tomorrow :happydance:

China, Caz, BD, PK, PJ, Hopes, Laura, :wave:

Hope Phoebe ok? x

DH home today, not sure if I prefer him being out tbh :blush: lol
MC :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

Tink- great to see you on hun! Lily is SOOOOOOOO stinkin cute, I wouldn't put her down either! She has gorgeous little lips :)

MC- you look stunning in that dress! Nice bump :thumbup:

Poppy- can't wait to see new scanny pics tomorrow! Love the name Serenity!

MommyV- good luck at scan today and can't wait to see your pics either!

BabyD- I know 9 weeks seems long, but you will get there! So happy for you!

Laura- only 2 more weeks and I know it feels like an eternity! I have 3.5 weeks until I am due and it feels like a year. I am amazed how much leave you get...... I have been with my job for 6 years and I only get 6 weeks of paid time off at 67% of my salary. The USA has terrible maternity leave....really awful. My OH and I have been saving up for a year now so I can take extended leave - its going to be tough, but I am so thankful we are on the same page as I can't fathom putting a 6 week old in daycare!!!

China- hi honey - how are you doing?????

Coral...just 13 days now for you- wow! Can't wait to see what Keira looks like! I am going to guess 7 lb 14 oz.

:hi: to all the other lovely ding dongs!

AFM, I am EXHAUSTED today. I was up alot last night and having a hard time today. Don't know what I did last night, but woke up with EXTREME bump pain....I may have stretched weird and hurt my stomach muscles or something.... it was horrible for about a minute and then subsided. Don't think it was a contraction....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->