Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Wooohoooo Korben's passport just arrived :happydance: £50 bloody quid tho for 5yrs :growlmad: seriously i dont agree with babies having a 5yr passport it should be yearly up to 5yrs cos they change soooooooooo much.

Hi Ladies!

Tink- great to see you on hun! Lily is SOOOOOOOO stinkin cute, I wouldn't put her down either! She has gorgeous little lips :)

MC- you look stunning in that dress! Nice bump :thumbup:

Poppy- can't wait to see new scanny pics tomorrow! Love the name Serenity!

MommyV- good luck at scan today and can't wait to see your pics either!

BabyD- I know 9 weeks seems long, but you will get there! So happy for you!

Laura- only 2 more weeks and I know it feels like an eternity! I have 3.5 weeks until I am due and it feels like a year. I am amazed how much leave you get...... I have been with my job for 6 years and I only get 6 weeks of paid time off at 67% of my salary. The USA has terrible maternity leave....really awful. My OH and I have been saving up for a year now so I can take extended leave - its going to be tough, but I am so thankful we are on the same page as I can't fathom putting a 6 week old in daycare!!!

China- hi honey - how are you doing?????

Coral...just 13 days now for you- wow! Can't wait to see what Keira looks like! I am going to guess 7 lb 14 oz.

:hi: to all the other lovely ding dongs!

AFM, I am EXHAUSTED today. I was up alot last night and having a hard time today. Don't know what I did last night, but woke up with EXTREME bump pain....I may have stretched weird and hurt my stomach muscles or something.... it was horrible for about a minute and then subsided. Don't think it was a contraction....

Thanks Lew. Its not full pay for the 39 weeks, its 10 weeks at 9/10ths of my salary, 20 weeks at half my salary plus Stat Mat pay (£128.73 per week) then 9 weeks at Stat Mat Pay only (£128.73 per week) so not bad at all I guess, certainly better than the US by the sounds of it! Sorry hun :sad1:

Wow, not long at all to go now!! Ooooooh, how exciting!!!! :happydance:

Laura- I see...still good though compared to US (seriously, our government needs to fix this!) I am a bit jealous but also happy for you - so will you take the 39 weeks then? Or longer?

Poppy- I SOOO hope you are right! Although I still feel totally unprepared to take care of an infant, I want her to be here and for me to start feeling 'normal' again, even if it is with little sleep.

Last night, OH and I went to a friends house for dinner and I got to see friend's 11 week old baby- she is soooo adorable and they change so much in the first few months.... OH held her for a few mins, but was very awkward with her....we will both have alot to learn!!!!!!

Lew once you hold her you'll be a natural. as a parent we learn something new everyday and it dont matter how many kids one has they are very much different in their own ways.

Lew, I got that sort of pain myself. I am thinking it was extreme round ligament pain. Obviously at this stage your bellie are stretched beyond measure and it will feel like you have caught a muscle, very very painful and intense. But I agree with Pops, I think your at the end now, I really hope you get going as soon as its safe for you both. Youll be different with your own baby, I even forgot how to handle a newborn myself, its been a long time! x

Laura, hey honey! Missed talking to you. Seems you suddenly got even more pregnant since I was about properly, wow the end of the first tri is in sight! I wouldn't worry too much about the weight gain, I think we are all different. For me I put on more in the first and second trimesters. By the last, my body was under such extreme pressure it didn't put any on. So it kinda did its thing all by itself, the reserves I laid down early on got used to grow the bubba :haha: Good news about the maternity pay, sounds like a reasonable deal to me?! x

Pops, I agree about the passport, think its silly. Ah well x

Ok, just read a lot of awful reviews about the royal free. Definitely going to UCLH, decided. so i better cancel those appointments there lol

okay ladies I just typed a really long post and lost it boo so I'll try again but a bit shorter

Tink- Lilyanne is so beautiful and I'm glad that you're enjoying her

Coral- I'm going to guess 7lb 15oz for your little girl

MC- lovely bump and dress I'm sorry you're having some trouble hugs and I hope you're feeling better soon

Babydream- I hope this other hospital will work out better for you maybe they'll give you an early scan as far as circumcision my son is and we probably would with any other boys we have my husband wants it done and he is my sisters sons aren't

Laura- gl on your scan in a couple of weeks

Poppy- I think that your bump looks great that is ridiculous about the passport 5yr passport for a 1yr old he'll look completely different in 5years idk

Lew- I hope you're able to get a bit more comfortable for the last few weeks of your pregnancy and I know the maternity leave here sucks I feel so blessed to be able to stay home it's great that you're able to take some extra time so you don't have to put your little girl in daycare at only 6weeks

:wave: CG how r u doing?

asfm- I'll be leaving for my scan in 2.5hours then we have to drive an hour to get there and I have the scan and a consult so I don't know when exactly I'll be getting my scan I'll try to post what I'm having from dh's phone but I won't be on properly to put up pictures and what not until late tonight or tomorrow morning

MommyV im always up late so post them im out in morning so wont see your pics till much later :cry::haha:

BUT use your hubbys phone we wanna know sex :happydance::happydance:

alright will do poppy I'm so excited I'm feeling like it's a girl but I'm hoping for another boy idk seems to be lots of girls being born this year

How do you put two tickers next to each other?????? I want a fruity one too lol It wouldn't let me put them underneath each other saying i have too many lines!

Very excited Mommyv! I can't wait to find out too :) By the way, how is the GD now? hmmm I think you have a boy x

Babydream if UCLH is available to you I say go for it. I trained with a lot of the nurses there at LSBU, and a lot of our lecturers were all from UCLH. Its a very good hospital x

Lew, I got that sort of pain myself. I am thinking it was extreme round ligament pain. Obviously at this stage your bellie are stretched beyond measure and it will feel like you have caught a muscle, very very painful and intense. But I agree with Pops, I think your at the end now, I really hope you get going as soon as its safe for you both. Youll be different with your own baby, I even forgot how to handle a newborn myself, its been a long time! x

Laura, hey honey! Missed talking to you. Seems you suddenly got even more pregnant since I was about properly, wow the end of the first tri is in sight! I wouldn't worry too much about the weight gain, I think we are all different. For me I put on more in the first and second trimesters. By the last, my body was under such extreme pressure it didn't put any on. So it kinda did its thing all by itself, the reserves I laid down early on got used to grow the bubba :haha: Good news about the maternity pay, sounds like a reasonable deal to me?! x

Pops, I agree about the passport, think its silly. Ah well x

Howdy Yummy Mummy!!! :hug: Really missed speaking with you too!!!

It does seem weird to be 10 weeks now! 10 weeks seemed so far away at the beginning and I am here already!! :happydance:

Can't wait to see the little one at my scan on the 12th and the fact that Coral will be actually meeting her little one on that day too seems very strange but exciting of course!! :happydance:

How are doing then? Sounds like it's been a little bit worrying over the past week. She is totally gorgeous and amazing and I am sure (touch wood) that the worst is over for you and the beautiful little Lilyanne.

xxx

How do you put two tickers next to each other?????? I want a fruity one too lol It wouldn't let me put them underneath each other saying i have too many lines!

Just paste it immediately after the other ticker without pressing enter x

If it dont work after what puppycat said you got too many lines, try putting all the ding dongs in one line x

Mommyv so exciting yes please use dh phone so we can find out the sex asap:haha: I think boy.

Poppy it is crazy with the passports both mine had them from a few weeks old both uk and USA passport, they cost us an arm and a leg. They look nothing like them after a few months! But don't fancy paying for one every year!:haha:

Babyd maybe you will have a girl and won't have to worry about the circumcision decision. I know it seems forever away and this is a hard time because you can't feel the baby or anything. If you have the extra cash a scan is good for peace of mind. I would def recommend getting. The angel sounds Doppler though. On amazon I think they are only about £15/£17 and some people hear the hb from 8/9 weeks. Not easy to find but possible.

Laura we are both counting down the days til the 12 th now:haha: look at my new ticker! :rofl:

Lew not long Hun although I know how ya feel days are dragging now it's getting close, hopefully we have our babies the same day! :D

Hey china how's it going? Thanks for the weight guess I should write all the guesses down so we remember without looking back tons of pages:haha:

Hi girlies:hi:

Hope everyones ok!!!

Didn't get a chance yesterday, but here's the clearblue digi test :happydance:

https://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss62/EmilyHoward_2010/28062011689.jpg

Hmm yeah maybe:haha::haha::haha:

Can't stop pee'ing on sticks, those two lines are just magic:happydance::happydance:

The only prob I have at the moment is keeping it secret, Hubby keeps telling he's friends and for some reason my tummy is bloated already!!! I havn't told work yet and I doubt I'm going to be able to keep it hidden for long as my uniform is quite fitted and wearing my fleecy jumper is just out of the question in this weather:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->