Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

heres 32 wk pic (ok 31+6) :haha: weird pointy bump.

my tattoo isnt stretching yet :)

Attachments

• 31+6(2).jpg
    31+6(2).jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 31+6.jpg
    31+6.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 11
aw babyhopes, i love the scan piccys, I can see your little Gummybear just fine :awww: and your bump is pretty impressive! wow I see you in for the mega bump title also :winkwink: x

Hey Jenny and Caz :wave: x

zzzzzzz

errrrm

:rofl: ........ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh my days Hopes, you seem to have ... THE NEW MEGA BUMP :haha: awwwwwwww its like a lovely little ball, you are so lucky, no spread anywhere else I can see :) x

https://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1403/bumpdh.jpg

https://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1731/47079436.jpg

CANT BELIEVE HOW BIG ITS GOT IN ONE MONTH :shock:

Daisy's mum, beut digi :loopy: I do love a digi, can't argue with it :haha: I was the same with all of my babies, bloated and swollen from day one. I couldn't keep it secret past about 7 weeks although I only told those who guessed and made them keep quiet x

One more sleep Pops :happydance: x

MC, that little scally wag still breech! naughty little boy. x

Right, I'm gonna have a bath, bath Lily, then go to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nunnites DD's x

Hopes i think your bump looks more pointy cos your so skinny, cute bump :hugs:

Loving the scan pics babyhopes and im guessing girl :thumbup:

babyhopes love the bump :) scan pics are adorable, can see everything just fine i think!

babyhopes love the scan and the bump pic hun wow it has grown x x x

ace scan pics babyhopes :yipee: i can see everything ok! i say :blue:
:happydance: you look bigger than me hopes!! lovely bump!:happydance:
im signing off for the night :hugs: and goodnight all xx

A growth spurt between 16 and 20 weeks is totally normal hun. I remember being fitted for my wedding dress with Laura and I had put on 7 inches round my waist in those 4 weeks :haha:

MC i think yours is getting more round and all-over and mine is kinda staying in one place and it just keeps sticking out further and further <hence my description yesterday :haha:

but yes, baby has been measuring 2 weeks ahead at scans, and bump measures 2 weeks ahead at every appointment. how will baby stay in there til 40 weeks!? yikes

someone at the grocery store told me my bump looked FAKE!

puppycat WOW 7 inches! i wish i had done some actual measurements throughout, that would be interesting. i only have been doing pics. 7 inches!! although thats true, i do remember actually getting a bump around 20 weeks. So i guess that really is when things start moving!

Hi Ladies,

Finally took a pic of my massive bump...here we go! then I will read back....

Attachments

• 36+2 weeks.jpg
    36+2 weeks.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 8
Lew i think that bump is spot on and not massive, nice and round :hugs:

Thanks Poppy- I think its my butt and thighs that have gotten massive! Wow! I will need to do some real good exercise after she is born! LOL!

Hopes- I agree, I think your bump looks pointy because you are so skinny everywhere else! I am jealous of all you skinny ladies with cute bumps!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->