Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Just call me supermum, I had a bath, Lily had a bath, and I even got some BnB time :haha: better get on with the birth story tomorrow or I'll have forgot it all. Wow all these bumps! I thought I'd miss mine, but to be honest, I was in so much pain for so long at the end I really don't miss it at all! Lily is much cuter :haha:

Lew, I hope you haven't got so long now, although you look just the right size I can relate to how you must feel like that :hugs: x

I was the same Lew, I even got stretch marks on my thighs. But guess what, it was water retention! Its going rapidly now, I didn't realize just how swollen I was ALL OVER. Face, arms, bum, legs and feet. I got a little worse for some reason after the birth, then its all suddenly flushed out. I am like the incredible shrinking woman :rofl: So maybe you wont have as much working out to do as you think :) x

Thanks Poppy- I think its my butt and thighs that have gotten massive! Wow! I will need to do some real good exercise after she is born! LOL!

Hopes- I agree, I think your bump looks pointy because you are so skinny everywhere else! I am jealous of all you skinny ladies with cute bumps!!!!

Im just taking my body to the scrap yard and weigh it in for a new one lol... or buy a Wii and do Zumba on it x

babyhopes love the scan pics:thumbup:

Hopes you do have a big bump now but not an ounce of fat anywhere else so cute.

Tink yes we need to hear the birth story before you forget it:haha:

Lew you are not huge I think our bumps are simlar size and like Tink said I think you have water retention which will go after the birth.

hopefully I'll get to check back on before bed to see if mommyv has an update:happydance:

Poppy can you please hurry up home tomorrow with pics:haha:

lol Coral is my appointment filling in one of your countdown days? :haha: MommyV should be around in a hour, fx'd she uses her hubbys phone soon x

Evening all, most of you gone to bed now, but i still can see people online, even a visitor!!

Lovely scan and bump pics babyhopes, i'm guessing girl. Lew you look lovely not too big at all. Hopes you have a pointy bum you are one of those women who look like nothing ever happened after the birth, back to thin lucky you lol

Poppy i'm excited about your scan tomorrow, eeeeeeek. I don't think mommyv will post today i hope we can see a piccy first thing in the morning. Tink i'm glad you had some bnb time supermummy lol

Hi to everyone else xxxxx

Asfm, i've been having constant nausea all evening bluuuurrgghhh, so uncomfortable. I know i wished to have it all but...I'm tired, i slept 12hrs last night and i'm surprised i'm still awake now. Tink, i'm gonna find out if UCH is available but i would imagine it is and i can hopefully use the self referral Coral showed me. It is far but we might move closer by the time and i don't mind driving to the appointments. Anyway, good night all, sleep well xxxxxxx

Oohhh, I'm back with a quick question before i turn in...I really need to get my hair done. Can I use permanent colour or highlights???

Ive always had highlights 'part bleach' in and did last week actually lol my hairdressers said it does no harm to baby all they say is the dye may not take as good whilst your pregnant. So go get tarted up :haha:

I second what poppy said... I got some highlights and a cut this weekend....so much better!

Mommyv where r u?

I couldnt go without my hair dyed for 9mths omg id look like Cruella De Vil ( Had to google spelling) pmsl.

Yes MommyV where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Hi Ladies,

Now that everybody has gone off to bed I've finally got a chance to get on here. The scan went great and we're having a little girl!! I am so excited we have no name for her but are working on it. Two of our top choices are Caroline and Josephine but we are still deciding. I'll put pics up tomorrow morning I have a few profile and one of her kicking her leg up over her head it's pretty cute. I will be going for another scan July 25 because they weren't able to get all the measurements that they need. My GD is doing great and they said all is well for now I may end up on insulin once I get into 3rd tri but so far all is going well.

Tink- wow you are supermom getting yourself and Lilyanne all clearned up and then getting your bnb time how r u feeling now? Are you still in pain or is that all gone now that Lilyanne is here

Hopes- I really think that you're having a boy your bump is so far out front

Poppy- I hope that your scan goes well tomorrow

Babydream- I think it's okay to get your hair colored and I'm sorry that you're feeling nauseaus hopefully it won't get too bad for you

To any of you other lovely ladies I missed :wave: and hugs pics tomorrow ladies

:hi: hi mommyv! its about time you showed upppppp :)

congrats on a GIRL! i think both names you have in mind are adorable, but i think i like josephine best, could call her "jo" for short, very cute! good thing the gd isn't a problem right now, hopefully your sugars will continue to behave themselves!

and yes, my bump sticks straight out lol. a lot of people guess boy by looking at my belly. is there any truth to that whole theory or is it just fun? i guess it would be too hard to compare to the others who we know the gender, because we are all carrying so differently! hmm..

can't wait to see your scan pics tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->