Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

hey there loveybear :hugs: will defo be praying for you sweetie, especially on july 8th. i really hope this is the key to getting your bfp sweetie :hugs:

tink, i'll be praying for sweet little lilyanne also hun :hugs: like you all said, the early heart murmur is very common, and even if it doesn't close, it may never affect her. one of my nephews has had one his whole life. he is 15 now and plays sports and everything. it has never limited him. i'm sure it will be just fine sweetie :hugs:

poppy, you need to cave and just buy some pink stuff :haha: you know you WANT TO!!! lol

babyd, defo try to always keep a little bland snack on hand to help with the nausea. i also used to keep some chewing gum and my sisters used those pressure point wrist things (whatever they're called :dohh:). but also, it might not hurt to take some extra B6?? i think :shrug: hmmm...maybe tink knows... :kiss:

hopes, good thing your dh knows what he's doing!! :dohh: my dh doesn't do any of that kind of stuff and we'd have a MAJOR problem on our hands if he tried :haha:

MC, i hope you have a better day tomorrow hun and little connor looked adorable in his chair :awww:

coral, not long now for you sweetie... i bet you're getting excited :happydance:

mommyv, lovely scan piccies :cloud9: i tried to find them on your hubby's fb, but i couldn't so i'm glad you were able to post them here :hugs:

..............well dh just distracted me and now i've lost the plot :haha: i'm sorry for any ding dongs i've missed :hugs::kiss:

i haven't heard from the RE nurse yet, so i'm going to email her a list of questions i have. that should prompt her to get back to me. otherwise, i'm picking up my bcp's and prenatal vits tomorrow from the pharmacy. :happydance: i hope i hear soon about when to start the bcp's because that's the next step. never thought to be excited about taking bcp's when ttc, huh girls?? :wacko: how ironic is that! pfft.

:hi: hey china and regal...how are you girls doing tonight?

Hi Pk2. I'm in the 2ww. Online tonight trying to catch up with back posts. :)

Glad you are moving forward with picking up vits and bcp while you wait. Hope the nurse gets back to you soon. Also what are you doing for the 4th?

:hugs: regal...we're going to SC to visit dh's brother/his wife for the weekend, but we have to pick up the kiddos on Monday from their other grandparents, and then we'll be driving back home. eh. :shrug: maybe we'll pick up some fireworks in SC and do them when we get home with the kids. we'll see.

lots of :dust::dust::dust: for your 2ww hun.

Very nice Mommy V. Praying all is well LoveyBear. Poppy I am so sorry to hear about your brother. :( :hugs: I can understand what fear it caused in you. I agree that it's natural to worry as a parent.

Popppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I see you're having a girl!!!! Another xx in the house! lol Awesome and congrats! :)

Hello to China and everyone else :wave:

Hiya:hi: Regal...How ya doing girly:hugs:

:hi: Really dont want to go to work :cry: i want to stay at home and relax.
im not leaving work until im 35 weeks :shock: :(
On good note its Friday :yipee: im going to see my family this weekend havent seen them for few months.i think they may be shocked at m bump :haha:

Morning ladies

Just checking in before I jump in the bath. Need to get myself sorted then packing for the weekend, going this afternoon :haha:

MommyV - lovely shots of your little princess, love that she's doing somersaults in there!

PK - :happydance: for BCP :haha:

China, Regal, MC, Pops, Tink, BD, Hopes :wave:

morning everyone :hi:

did read all the posts but have forgotten most of what people said now!:dohh: Had a crap nights sleep.

MC :yipee: for being due next month!!
I'm due this month!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: 11 more sleeps

Morning Ding Dongs :flower:

Don't know if any of you have Natalie on FB but she was induced yesterday. She had a little boy 7.30 last night, they have called him James Oliver Harry Copping 30/06/2011, and he was 7lb 14oz. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'll catch up with you all properly later, got to get dressed and get down hospital for the ECG. Back soon DD's x

:haha: oh just a quick congrats on being due next month MC into the home straight!!!, and Coralista, positively insanely excitable for your c-sec, 10 days!!!! :happydance: x

morning Tink, thanks and good luck with Lilyanne today we'll be thinking of you both:hugs:

just got another freebie in the post, an advanced Avent extra long lasting bottle. Can't remember how I got it. Think I just joined avents club?

Gotta love freebies!

Well I'm watching the clock patiently - why does time go slowly when you're waiting for something?!

good morning lovelies :hi:

going to have a relaxing day here i think. couldn't sleep anymore though :dohh: always when you have the opportunity to sleep in, you can't. :wacko: i'll wait another hour and then wake up dh to go for our run...found out no strenuous exercise (eg: running, aerobics, zumba :sad1: or any other heavy types of activities) while doing stimming for ivf. it can cause etorsion (twisting) of the ovaries b/c they will be enlarged. great. anyway, then we might head to the beach and i think we're going to start moving some boxes into the new house :happydance:

tink, praying all is well with lilyanne :hugs:

happy "almost ready to deliver" coral and MC! :haha:

puppy, what ya waiting for? i gotta pack today too, since we're going to South Carolina tomorrow to spend a couple of days with dh's brother/his wife, then picking up the kids on Monday and coming back home. (maybe i already said all that??? :shrug:)

hey PK have a lovely trip to SC.

China you are going away too right, have a nice time :)

ok here is my almost 37 week bump pic my god I look huge think baby had a growth spurt!:haha:

Attachments

• DSCI0480.JPG
    DSCI0480.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee