Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:awww: well you're almost done coral :happydance: you always have the cutest dresses on too! :thumbup:

:wave::hi: ladies,

Praying for Lily & Tink :hugs:
Congrats to Nat & her healthy baby boy!!!
MC, August will be here before you know it:thumbup:
Pk, I need to get up & finish packing myself....ugh!!!!

Poppy,Puppy,Caz,Regal,Laura,Coral & everyone else hiya:hi:

I MISS YOU PHOEBE!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, that is all!!:haha:

Thanks PK I basically live in dresses now, that is all that fits and is comfortable :haha:

China, oh that sounds like a lovely trip would love to go there! and Thanks hun :kiss:

you are huge coral...least you dont have to try to push that bubba out!! i think baby coral going to be a big one too!:happydance: xx

:rofl: I know thank god I'm not squeezing her out! :haha: If she's tiny then I must have a lot of fat there! Feels all baby though :shrug:

lol, too many pies coral? :haha: every time i see some one ive not seen for a while they say..." ohhhh are you pregnant?"...i just tell them no, its pies!! :rofl:...how can they be so dumb to ask!!:shrug:
<-------------its obvious??????

lol especially as you were so skinny before it is very obvious, silly people.

i think id quite like to keep some of this pregnancy weight tbh...i just cant hold on to fat!! im destined to be a twig for life! :rofl:
so...you nervous, excited for 12th? i cant wait to see bubba coral! :happydance: xxxx

yeah I'm nervous but mostly excited now! Can't wait!:happydance: I'm excited to see her too! Def called Keira but really like the traditional spelling Ciara. Just think that if I use that her name will be mispronounced so much:shrug: what do you think?

Hey all,

Tink hope all ok with Lilly, congrats to Natalie on her baby boy. Ok cant do anymore, hope you all are ok today. I feel dreadful again it hard to handle this :( just going to lurk today xx

Tink hope all went ok with lily :hugs:

coral love the bump you look way bigger than your last pic for some reason? SO SOON!!!

MC congrats on 33 weeks.. i was thinking the same thing last night about it being NEXT MONTH for us to deliver! It sounds so exciting and so soon! I bet you will for sure go before me, not only because you are due 6 days before, but because I feel like mine is going to take forever for some reason. Although baby is definitely head down and feet up!
^Oh, and i can't believe someone ASKED you if you were pregnant. Its obvious. idiots.

Babydream- I had morning sickness really bad until like 17 weeks or something. It went away in the middle and is returning NOW! I feel nauseous and crappy as we speak. You can try something like Zofran from your doctor, it worked a little for me. Also, I feel WAY worse if i get even a little tired or a little hungry.. so try to eat often and get lots of sleep. At night and in the mornings I feel like I have a hangover.. that kind of nausea. Its from being too tired!! Also drink lots of water :hugs: enjoy it though, it probably means youve got a pretty healthy LO in there!

Natalie congrats on new baby boy!! aww :) How far was she when she got induced anyone know?

I love how we have dingdongs TTC, IVF, 1st tri, 2nd tri, 3rd tri, getting ready to deliver, and some that already did.. how fun!!

as for me, wish i wasn't awake right now. its not even 10am here and i usually sleep until like 1 :dohh: i know, i have a rude awakening coming next month when this tiny person exits my body :haha: anyway, my dad called me at like 7am this morning telling me his tooth got some kind of infection and it spread to his face and nose and stuff overnight and his dentist isnt open because of the holiday and he didnt know what to do. so i tell him go to the hospital, and he doesnt know where the hospital is or anything else, thats how much hes usually concerned about his healthcare :dohh: so ive spent all this time telling him how to get to the hospital and what to do and stuff. hope all goes ok, think this happened to him before and he had to have it drained and all, yuck. anyway i feel bad i cant take him but i truly couldnt sit in the emergency room all day waiting, everything would swell and i would probably go numb! OH and i will probably have to pick him up after because he will be all loopy.

Oh and my bathroom is even worse now, OH ripped out the floor yesterday so we can now see the basement from inside the bathroom. I know he is good at this stuff and will get it done as fast as he can, but it really does look scary, and its stressful knowing baby is coming and we dont have a bathroom. All thats in there is a toilet and a sink. Ugh. I cried last night because I feel like there is so much stress with all of this. I was being such a wimp. I hope I dont get all out of control like that when I'm in labor. I'll probably be sitting here on BnB freaking out typing to you guys through contractions early on :dohh:

:hi: girls happy Friday woopp well didnt have my cd10 scan done because the forum my doc give me u have to book an appointment so have to wait till next month so i am hoping it will be a scan of my bfp next month ha well been the gym had tea now chilling i have got o pain hope i o early this month i should catch the egg were have in bd ever day and i have used my concieve plus and soft cups woopp x x

Hello Ladies!

Hope all is doing well!

Tink- hugs and prayers for Lily- I hope it all goes well at doc!

Coral- your bump definitely had a growth spurt- don't think its too many pies as you are nice and thin everywhere else.....

Hopes- hope your dad is ok.....and tell OH to get that bath done quick! Home renovations can be stressful for sure (we just did our master bath) and you want to relax before baby....

I am having a baby THIS Month!!! :happydance::saywhat::shock::shock::wohoo:
Definitely a mix of emotions!!!!! nervous...excited...

My boss asked me to come into the office yesterday and I was quite annoyed about it as I had just been in a 2 weeks before and it was tough on my swelling. But turns out, they threw me a mini surprise baby shower at the office- so nice! Felt like a right grump for complaining about going in! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->