Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

oh good MC, do you have what you need for you yet?

Yeah caz not long hun x

Hi everyone :happydance:

Just back from shopping having a well earned brew. Coral yesyterday was long and boring down Liverpool, glad its over.

Baby kicked OH in the ear this morning :cloud9: was only a little kicked but he was buzzing his titties off :haha:

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

hey pops :hi: buzzing his titties off :rofl: :awww: baby Serenity kicking:cloud9:
Wish my DH was like that, he wont ever feel the baby, says it freaks him out:growlmad: he was like it with my other two also. My kids love it though and feel my bump moving all the time :awww:

no, still need new pj's and snacks! :haha: will give OH something to do whilst im in the throws of labour...ive got MW on monday and im fully expecting her to say" baby is head down" he better be! :dohh:

:wave: poppy...:awww: @OH buzzin' bless him! xx

Yeah my OH got bigger tits than me :haha: he loves listening in n kissing bump, i just tell him to get off pmsl.

Hey girls,

Pheobe nice to see you here hunni you must be busy with little Florence. I saw the piccies on facebook, she's absolutely adorable. xxxxxxx

Coral, congrats for full term, not long to go now, how exciting. xx

MC when i read on facebook the you packing your bag i thought you moving out lol FFS woman don't confuse me pmsl xx Did the ginger tablett help at all????

Poppy you OH is cute, my dh kissed my tummy last night and he feels terrible for me he can see i'm suffering badly.

Hope everyone else okay xxxx

I actually finally threw up today which felt good. It was ok for a few minutes after that. But then again the nausea came back. Feeling very weak and sleepy all the time. I'm wondering how i'm gonna be able to work like this. I couldn't leave the house today, was difficult to have a shower and i hate brushing my teeth bluuurrggghhh!!! My poor cat hurt her paws somehow and they are infected needs antibiotics and some cleaning solution. My heart was breaking for her when dh took her to the vet :( Ok, that's all for today, back to bed (gosh i slept so much) and i'm having some strong twinges in tummy, hope it's ok. Night night girls xxxxxx

ugh, i havent even THOUGHT about packing hospital bag yet :dohh: fortunately i dont think i will require much, as our hospitals here provide everything for mom and baby. i do want to bring some pillows and changes of clothes though. and an outfit for baby.. which i have yet to decide on because we dont know of course the gender. prob going to go home in a plain white onesie, nothing exciting. will be too hot for anything more probably.

starving but nothing sounds good. ugh.

BD sorry your still feeling shite ms is aweful so most of us can relate to how your feeling, hopefully doctor may give you Zofran (sp) ive read quite a few on bnb taking it and helps massively :hugs:

Hopes your lucky your hospital provides most things, dont over here and it varies from districts over here to what they provide. I had korbens going home outfit but didnt fit him till about 6wks lol he ended up coming home in a babygro that drowned him till we went out shopping for tiny baby outfits. Guess its hard what to take into hospital till you know what size he/she is once born.

hey girls...here in SC now. i'm sooooo tired. it's been a long day visiting with dh's brother and other friends.

thank you coral and MC :hugs::hugs::hugs:

MC, I'm sorry i may get talking about everything without thinking that you all may not know what i'm saying...if i do, just ask me and i'll explain :blush: but no, i'll actually still be on bcp's through august. the reason for that is to quiet the ovaries, make sure nothing is going on and hopefully no cysts before they start the super high doses of hormones/fertility meds to stimulate the ovaries (stimming) to mature as many eggs as possible. anyway, so i won't start stimming until about the 1st of sept or so. so it will be maybe about the 3rd week of sept before we do the embryo transfer (ET), and then another couple of weeks for the "2ww". so i'll either be hoping for a bfp end of sept or possibly early october depending on when the specific dates end up being.

ahhhhhhhhhhh ok, im with you now:haha: silly cabbage, ive read about ladies being on BC before the fertility meds...well i kinda get it now:happydance: i just get a good feeling youll get bfp on first try, ill be on my knee's praying for you!! i know how much you want this:hugs: my birthday is 1st october and i bet you have bfp by then! lots of :hugs::kiss: and fertility :dust::dust:..xx

:wave: all other ding dongs...hope your all well, im going to buy new pj's today for my hossy bag:happydance: its the little things that amuse and excite me :rofl: xxxxx

Morning ladies :hi:

MC it is exciting packing your hospital bag I was the same:haha: Enjoy your new PJ shopping.

Babyd I really feel for you hun you sound like you have it bad, I was like that with Chloe and layed in bed most days throwing up. Luckily I didn't work. It must be dreadful. Maybe you should ask the doc about zofran like poppy suggested:hugs:

Hopes when I had Chloe I didn't know the sex so I had a cute little white and yellow striped all in one for her with matching hat. You're right you wont need much in your hospital bag. I would take shampoo/conditioner, hairbrush, toothbrush/toothpaste, extra pillows, pj's robe etc. Of course for labor maybe some snacks a book etc.

afm I have a cold/allergies, not sure which but am congested. Baby gets very active around 10pm and actually hurts me she stretches so hard, I have to press on my belly to stop her or it hurts!:haha: Have a feeling she's going to be a handful:haha: I'm having a little BBQ later with just my Mum, Dad and Bro so should be nice. Watched the fight last night in 3D because DH works for SKY we get it for free, what a load of rubbish so glad we didnt pay for it!

Morning Ding Dongs!

Missing yesterday, we had a BBQ. was hard going :haha: me n DH ended up indoors on their sofa snoozing :haha: Nice to go out though, and I had a glass of wine and a glass of Pimms :) We watched the fight also, well kinda :haha: I was asleep by round 6 :rofl: boring fight, I'm also glad we didn't pay for it (friends who had bbq did) Lily was a bit unsettled last night, so I'm a bit of a zombie today. Catch up with you all laters xxxxx

Coral, my hayfever's kicked in also. I took Beconase in pregnancy. Awwww maybe she will just have a little active time before bed time to wear her out :) x

Morning everyone :flower:

Coral so jealous your having BBQ all i did all weekend was rush around here and there and stayed out the sun. Bought a really cheap stroller off ebay for holidays so easy on and off plane but OH hates it :growlmad: so having to look for another, he wants Quinny to come but not a chance it will get damaged.

Tink hope your not too tired today sweetie, think those first two weeks are soo draining especially after a Hemorrhage too. I hope i dont have another one with this one took me months after korben to get my energy back :hugs:

Hope everyone else well and MC how you feeling sweetie? :kiss:

Tink get some rest today luv. Hope Lilyanne is more settled tonight for you.:hugs:

Pops what buggy did you get? Maybe a maclaren volo second had would be good, very light. Also most airlines let you take buggies onto plane folded so you dont have to put in the hold?:shrug:

:hi: girls well i have woke up in a foul mood need to shake it off so going to do dinner and then chill in the sun all day with some tunes blasting x x x

Coral its just a Hauck one we got it for £15 something cheap to trash around then scrap when we got home, just like this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/hauck-pu..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item27bc44d6b8 BUT it dont fold down like an umberella and OH hates pushing it :dohh:

Morning everyone :flower:

Coral so jealous your having BBQ all i did all weekend was rush around here and there and stayed out the sun. Bought a really cheap stroller off ebay for holidays so easy on and off plane but OH hates it :growlmad: so having to look for another, he wants Quinny to come but not a chance it will get damaged.

Tink hope your not too tired today sweetie, think those first two weeks are soo draining especially after a Hemorrhage too. I hope i dont have another one with this one took me months after korben to get my energy back :hugs:

Hope everyone else well and MC how you feeling sweetie? :kiss:

having a "down" day as it goes, me n OH had a row yesterday, made up but still plays on my mind, anyway he home just after 2 and he talking me to the garden centre! im sad but i love the garden centre!!:haha:..i love it when he is in the wrong and creeps to make me forgive him :rofl::rofl: hows you :flower: xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->