Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

oh that'll be good poppy :hugs:

got my tickers rearranged a bit... :happydance:

Loving the updated ticker PK... Also giggle when i look at our title with the 'Burping' in :haha:

aw thanks popsy :kiss: yeah, i had to think for a while to come up with another 'B' word for the title :haha:

hey all hope all ok

Congrats nats on ur little one

Will be mia for a wk off on holiday tomorrow

SB just this second wished you well on fb lol, have a lovely rest too sweetie you need it, then come back nice and refreshed :hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies, just got out of the bath. Family lefr an hour or so ago and needed a relaxing bath!

Natalies congrats your little boy is gorgeous!

MC love Frank:haha: very pretty and unusual looking. Connor so cute :awww:

Poppy not long til hols and thanks for thinking of me when you are there, hope you can get online!

PK love the new tickers now we can count down with you.

SB have a nice time on your hols. Jenny glad you enjoyed Alton Towers.

Tink how are you today, hope you get more sleep tonight.

Hopes I totally can relate to the sleeping problems I'm the same everynight now plus calf cramps most night. Still only 9 more sleeps!

poppy nice buggy, are you buying from them on ebay.? Thats where I got my baby furniture set from and was very pleased with them :thumbup:

Yeah may get it tomoz when OH has had a look online at it... not too bad cos you get net and bottle holder free with it.

thank you coral and caz :hugs: 21 days still seems SOOOO long away :sad1: dh being a jerk tonight too. :cry: i don't even know why...he started being in a bad mood and then asked me to call his father for him. his father is a total perv and arrogant old jerk, but he's sick and health is really bad. dh feels all guilty when he hasn't talked to him or seen him in a while, but then instead of calling him himself, he gets me to call him. and then instead of letting me just interpret the call for him, then he wants me just to talk to him for him. ugh. so i "made a face" when dh asked me and now he's been all pissy ever since. freakin' twat. then i still ended up talking to his dad for him anyway, b/c his dad called me of course. and he still didn't apologize to me or even say thank you. :growlmad: dh is going to have some groveling to do tonight and tomorrow.... :growlmad:

pk get him to take you to a garden centre for your own "frank"!! or failing that, a bottle of wine a nice meal and some nice choc's shlould do the trick, i like it when OH feels the need to grovel! make him pay!!:haha:...

SB...have a nice break and see you when your back!:wave: and :hug: xx

morning all other dingdongs, Rhys decided that 5am was a good time to get up and have a play!:dohh: im wide awake, hips are numb and sore....everyone else is sleeping but me! have MW this morning(10.15am) so looking forward to that, have got all faith Rhys is going to be a good boy and be head down(she says) even though i still have a harder "lump" up near my ribs and all kicks are down low in the "floof" area...he will be a good mummys boy and flip!:thumbup: anywho....:coffee: time before the tribe gets up..Happy Monday ya'll xxxxxxx

Morning MC :wave: hope Rhys is a good boy today, let us know xx

Managed to get some :sex: last night :thumbup: - then lay with my bum up for about 10-15 mins, something i've not done before AND I may have made myself O after :blush: - all in the name of TTC obviously :D

morning girls :hi: going the gym for a big fat work out weather lovely wooppp me feel lot better today x x x

morning ladies :hi:

PK hope DH has apologized now. Not very fair of him. Make him suck up:haha:

Puppy lots of :dust: for this cycle.

Have fun at the gym caz, rather you than me:haha:

MC hopefully Rhys is turned today hun, let us know how you get on! I can sympathize with the uncomfortable nights I was tossing and turning all night and baby was jumping around around 5am too:haha:

It's gonna be a hot one today, should make the most of it it supposed to cool down Wednesday. Not much to do just washing cleaning again!

Awwwwwwwwwww look at little naked Connor having a box :awww: I hear ya MC, have you got a spare duvet you can fold to lay on? found it helped me a little :hugs: FX for a good appointment with good news about your little raskels position x

Coral, 8 more sleeeeeeeeeps :loopy: !!!! you resting up missy? wont be long before you join the knackered out new mummy club :haha: x

Sleeping bubs, hoping you have a lovely break away. You deserve a good one, enjoy x

PK, hoping DH sorts himself out and stops the attitude. Maybe there was something in the air yesterday, my DH was an A*S also. I'm sure they can have hormonal strops better than some women... :hugs: x

Poppy, liking the buggy, looks good for what you need. I swear by ebay :happydance: x

Puppycat, you go girl :sex: :haha: did I read your doing the smep? x

caz, enjoy the gym. Talking about the gym I could really do with a good swim, I miss it so much x

ASFM long long night here :haha: Lily had the worst night ever :haha: windy, unsettled, ravenous, and in no mood to sleep. FINALLY dropped off now zzzzzzzzzzzzzz I feel like I've been run over :rofl: gonna grab some infacol today me thinks, she gets such rotten wind bless her. I don't think I helped matters yesterday either, had baked beans with my tea ... opsy :haha: Health Visitor today, and the birthplan is being typed :) Will post tonight, BEWARE :rofl: x

morning Tink :hi:

Oh no poor Lils. Def get some infacol and see if it helps. Go have a nap too.

I'm trying to rest but feel the need to nest too:dohh: Look forward to the birthstory. x

Morning girls

So its official, my midwife is rubbish :sad2: She rushed me in and out again on Friday interrupting me everytime I tried to ask her a question and she would not even attempt to listen to the babies heartbeat. I told her I was worried what with me MCing last time and she said well you aren't bleeding are you? Then you are fine. She hasn't talked me through the babies growth, about antenatal classes (which I shoudl be booking round about now apparently) and I just don't know what to do.

Can I call the docs and ask for a different midwife? If I do that though, will they tell her and then if I end up seeing her again it will be even worse.

So upset about it all, she is making me feel feel deflated about everything including the pregnancy and I feel like I am missing out on all sorts of good experiences I should be getting from my midwife.

Sorry for the selfish rant :cry:
xxx

oh Laura big :hugs:

I'm not sure if you can request another midwife? As far as the hearbeat goes I sort of understand why she didnt check, because its hit and miss so early on and if she tried but couldn't find it you would of panicked and be more worried. If I were you I'd order the angel sounds doppler from amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/AngelSounds-Fetal-Heart-Detector-Doppler/dp/B001NWDUE2 its on sale for 12.99 and I love mine!

I was about 10 weeks when I got it and found the HB after about 5/10 mins. So worth it. Might make you feel better. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->