Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning ladies....hope all is well with u....

I am full term today!!! Woohoo!

pmsl i play on it if me and OH argue and make him crawl all day :haha: Awww hope garden centre cheers you up lovely :hugs:

Im good just catching up on washing seen as its lovely outside. Not much else today hate Sundays so boring.

Congrats lew :yipee: I think full term is 37 here too pops? Not 100% sure though.

Mc have a nice time at the garden centre.

So pops are u keeping the hauke or getting another buggy?

I always thought it was 38wks lol :shrug: no ive seen this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-CHIL..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item20b9fb7df2 more money than i wanted to spend but hey ho.

:wave: hello ladies, have you missed me? lol.

Well I had a fab weekend away, didn't see much of DH because he was working and could only come in the evenings, which means I didn't get any :sex: sigh. Got lots of EWCM so I'll be jumping him later :thumbup:

I have no voice :haha: sent DH out to get some ice cream because my throat is red raw :( - all worth it though. My mum and step dad enjoyed themselves too. Mum's going in for a hysterectomy tomorrow so it was her last weekend away - glad she enjoyed it.

Nothing really to report, plenty of washing to catch up on and the weather has been gorgeous all weekend. Bet it rains now though lol.

Pops - full term is 37 weeks here too hun
MC - Hope you enjoyed garden centre

I'm shattered, think I'm gonna try a snooze....

Well you learn something new everyday :haha: may ask for my sweep on week 37 then pmsl.

Go have a snooze Puppycat :winkwink:

Hello all just popping on to say i had my little boy on 30th June 4 days late. i was meant to be induced on monday 27th at 40+1 but they where to busy, however on examination found i was already 3cm dilated and waters bulging but they where to busy so told me to return on thursday 30th which i did.

arrived at 9.30 and was not seen on labour ward until 2.30pm. midwife joked that i had to deliver him by 7.30pm as her shift finished at 8.30.

so 3pm they broke my waters, was monitored for 30 mins then was allowed to move around so was on the ball, walking around but it did nothing.

5pm i was examined and still 3cm dilated so was put on small dose of the drip at 5.15pm

6pm came and contractions started. Hubby had to leave to pick kids up and put them to bed and was going to get back at 8pm. well it all happened so quickly after that. i was coping quite well with no pain relief but then started getting really bad pains in my back so out came the gas and air (i forgot how good it was lol) about 7pm a student midwife asked if she could deliver my baby as she needed 1 more to complete her 40th so i say yes. she was lovely.

suddenly the pain was getting worse and i coudlnt keep my bottom on the bed at 7.20pm i was 8cm dilated and then got the urge to push. 2 pushes a pant and another push and James Oliver Harry was born at 19.30pm weighing 7lb 14oz, and daddy missed it :( total labour 1 hour 30 minutes lol

we got home on friday and hes soooo cute you forget how tiny babies are

here is a picture :)

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b393/nathollyandmatthew/P1030726.jpg

hope your all doing well xx

Awww Nat he's beautiful, congratz to you and family... well done. Bet your OH was gutted he missed the birth. Fast labour tho :haha:

CONGRATULATIONS

:awww: cute bubba!! well done and congrats!! xxx

p.s...garden centre was good...lol...i got a weird looking plant for being a morngy cow(as OH says) "anything to cheer you up" he says!:rofl::rofl:

:wave: poppy...did you get your :laundry: done? xx

MC I wouldnt know one plant from another my garden would be frightening :haha:

Yes all washing drying as we speak :thumbup: try keep on top of it now and do all bedding friday before we go. Moving all electrical equipment ie laptops, Tvs and consoles to OHs mums Saturday just to be safe. Dont fancy coming back to an empty house.

heres Frank! :rofl: i dont know what he is, i put the label somewhere lol...he's ace!:rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• P030711_17.070001.jpg
    P030711_17.070001.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
Hey DD's!!!! :hugs: x

How's everyone's day been? sounding like its been a good weekend for most, and Caz - hoping your day got better :) Loving Frank MC, my son thinks you picked his name well :haha: Popsy, good idea with the comps etc, don't wear yourself out getting stuff ready. Little spurts and little breaks okeys? Natalie, congrats again honey :awww: he's lovely x

:haha: was going to be Ian...but i think he is amazing so had to be Frank:happydance: all Franks are amazing!!!..
my day got fun....here's daddy and Connors afternoon activity! :rofl:

Attachments

• DSC00294.jpg
    DSC00294.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00296.jpg
    DSC00296.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 6
  • P030711_17.460001.jpg
    P030711_17.460001.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 7
  • P030711_17.460002.jpg
    P030711_17.460002.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 6
  • P030711_17.460003.jpg
    P030711_17.460003.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 5
mc- connor is so naked and cute lol. And.. yes, frank looks beautiful :rofl:

natalies congrats on baby! nice short labor! its about time SOMEONE tells a birth story around here :haha: (just kidding tink and phoebe, i know you guys are busy :hugs:) sorry your OH missed the birth, i bet he is really disappointed, but its small compared to what you got to bring home!!

as for me nothing new going on here. OH and his dad are working on the bathroom and im in bed with the computer lol. Was SO uncomfortable last night, it's finally setting in that I'm very pregnant. I tossed and turned for hours. My legs went numb from about the knee down and stayed weird like that for hours as well. And my back and tailbone are killing me, I slept with ice on them all night, which is no easy task when you are rolling all over the bed in discomfort. And had so much of that pressure in my pelvis last night that I peed myself. So all in all, good times. Sorry for all the whining, but I dont whine to anyone else about it and I gotta put it all out somewhere! So glad I have you all :hugs:

awww MC LOVE the piccies of little connor boxing :awww: my dh used to box when he was growing up, and he talks about getting a bag like that again some time. maybe we'll have piccies of dh and our lo doing that in a few years :cloud9: oh, and i love frank too :thumbup:

poppy, when are you leaving for your holiday sweetie? i'm going to miss you while you're away :hugs:

natalie, your new little prince is so precious! :cloud9: poor dh, missing the birth like that. i bet he felt awful about it :hugs:

tink, i'm glad you're getting some rest...even if it's while you're at somebody's BBQ :haha:

coral and lew...not long now for both of you!! :happydance:

caz, i hope your day got better hun :hugs:

Hey DD's!

Im back from our trip to Alton Towers and i'm offically exhausted lol we have drove in total 700 miles since Friday. The trip in the car made me feel really sick. . . don't know if that was travel or pregnancy related but either way it wasn't fun! Other than that i feel not too bad just have a bit of an aversion to fried food at the moment (boke).

I've not had a chance to read back yet but shall try catch up soon, in the meantime i hope all DD's and DD bubba's are well x x x

pmsl MC you nutter :haha: Franks very sexy lol awww Connor, will have to bring korben up one day then they can be naked togethor :haha:

Tink im taking my time getting out of breath quicker now so gonna be a long week getting stuff sorted on my own cos OH dont break up from work till Thurseday evening.

Awww PK go Saturday evening, im going to miss everyone whilst away but going to find internet access so can pop in check on everyone and Coral :hugs::hugs:

thanx girls, i love my frankie plant :rofl:
hopes...im with you on the uncomfy nights.its my hips that go numb and sore, after rolling over a million times i have to get up for an hour some nights to get the blood circulating again..:haha: so :hugs: for that!

pk..love the new ticker!! the basket of eggs is cute! xx:hugs:

poppy... we will have to arrange a date for you and Korben to come over and naked box! :haha: :hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->