Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Tink feel for you sweetie having back to back labour its horrendous, had it with Rhys never again they can knock me out if happens again.

tink how is lily doing :) hope we get a birth story before you forget it :haha:

so i was googling and trying to find the hospital policy for where ill be having the baby, but instead i ran into this list of questions someone asked my midwives, just this april. in them i see nothing so restricting as what my friend went through last night. but again, she has an OB, not the midwives. well and of course not everything on the internet is true. hmm..

https://ohyeahrogerthat.com/2011/04/01/midwives-at-magee-faq/

china- i pretty much agree with what tink said. i totally want to be monitored and keep things under control, but being in a bed with a bedpan seems unnecessary. She didn't even have an IV or any medical interventions at that point and there was nothing wrong with her, but they insisted she lay in the bed. Things like that lead to unhappy, uncomfortable patients, who then often require extra medications and interventions, and may ultimately end up with a csec because everything goes backwards. The csec rate in the US has skyrocketed and research has proven that most cases could have been avoided entirely.

Well, if she was not hooked up....then there was no reason for her to stay put....now that makes no sense.

they told her that since her water had broken that it was an infection risk and that she had to stay in the bed. our hospital does not require a routine IV and also offers hep-locks. on top of that we have mobile units for monitoring if required. but since her water broke, she was not eligible to be mobile? I'm not sure if it was her doctor who went along with this or if it is a strict hospital policy.. but I will likely ask my midwife wednesday.

good idea!!

I'm good Hopes, just zzzzzzzzzzzzz that birth story is on the way :) promise :haha: x

Pops, it was like nothing I have ever felt OMG, preggo gals get on all fours everyday in the last few weeks! x

Totally agree Tink :thumbup: Rhys also broke my coxic bone NEVER again lol.

Where is MC? She went MWs this morning :wacko:

OH just rang me asking what i think of Saffron for a girl, nice but already decided :haha:

Hi all,

Managed to read back...Hopes that's an awful experience to go through, i hope your friend is okay.

Pk, liking the new ticker ;)

Tink, baked beans not exactly good for breastfeeding hunni, makes lily windy just like chocolate and citrus fruits. i found dentinox for colic much better than infacol but try that hopefully it'll work.

Pops not long to go now, i wish i could go on holiday i'm a wreck lol

China, wishing better to the family, not good being unwell on a holiday xx

Coral, next tuesday woop woop

MC, what's up hunni, any news from mw???

Asfm, I've been to doc this morning and he gave me Avomine 4x a day. Suppose to make me drowsy and sleepy, well, i slept 4hrs after i took the first one. lol But i dreamed of a sandwich and i managed to get one down when i woke up. i seem to feel a bit better. But no idea how i'm gonna handle a whole day with 15months old running twins tomorrow.

Jeez, it took me 20mins to type this up, hope all other DDs are well xxxxxx

Edited: Seeing mw on wednesday pm :)

Oh my Pops! Just shows you no matter how bad you suffer, someone else has had it worse. Ouchy doesn't come close right? *shudder* x

Babydream, been such a long time from my last baby I forgot what I eat can make her windy etc! So glad you have something to help with the MS, hopefully it will kick in and help you loads. I don't know how women manage to work with severe MS, Its hard enough just to basically function :hugs: will bear in mind the dentinox if the infacol doesn't help. x

Hows the birth story going sweetie? excited now but will erase from my head when this one's due :haha:

BD glad doctor gave you something fx'd they start to work asap especially looking after twins 'yikes' :hugs:

:) Just settled down to do it Pops, before its feeding/bath/n bed zzzzzzzzzz :haha: Oh my, my eldest sure can cook, I have the BEST ever chocolate brownies here on the go. He even cooked us dinner, potato bake, sausages n peas mmmmmmmm x

Awww that was nice. Wish Gage would cook for me lol he's always down at restaurant :dohh:

mmm i wish someone would cook for me too. and do the dishes after :)

:wave: ladies...well all pee,bloods and blood pressure at MW is fine but she hurt me trying to feel babys position, he was "awkward"according to MW...bitch!!!! so i told her to get off me!! couldnt help it,just flipped!:growlmad: she said "he feels head UP but it doesnt matter really until 36 week app(22nd July) so well asses you then" what-ever cowbag!:growlmad: hope i see a different MW next time! anyway..had a busy day today...going swimming tomorrow:happydance: then prob spend the rest of the day on all fours!:haha:

Hi all,

Managed to read back...Hopes that's an awful experience to go through, i hope your friend is okay.

Pk, liking the new ticker ;)

Tink, baked beans not exactly good for breastfeeding hunni, makes lily windy just like chocolate and citrus fruits. i found dentinox for colic much better than infacol but try that hopefully it'll work.

Pops not long to go now, i wish i could go on holiday i'm a wreck lol

China, wishing better to the family, not good being unwell on a holiday xx

Coral, next tuesday woop woop

MC, what's up hunni, any news from mw???

Asfm, I've been to doc this morning and he gave me Avomine 4x a day. Suppose to make me drowsy and sleepy, well, i slept 4hrs after i took the first one. lol But i dreamed of a sandwich and i managed to get one down when i woke up. i seem to feel a bit better. But no idea how i'm gonna handle a whole day with 15months old running twins tomorrow.

Jeez, it took me 20mins to type this up, hope all other DDs are well xxxxxx

Edited: Seeing mw on wednesday pm :)

glad you got something for :sick: :hugs::kiss:

MC- she HURT you trying to feel babys position? i would be pissed too! hopefully baby will hurry up with this turning around business!

Head butt her next time if you get same MW :haha: huge hugs lovely :hugs:

:haha: she said they feel how the baby is lying by squeezing and trying to move what they think is the head...that feels hard and doesnt "spread out"(her words) where as the bum...when they squeeze and move side to side will "spread out" as the baby wiggles...she hurt me whilst feeling at the top of my bump!!..((his head!!!!)).told her" that hurts, get off"...wasnt friendly to her after that, just asked her to fill in my notes....and i left....:rofl: silly cow!...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->