Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey everyone!!:hi:

Hope all are well.:thumbup:

Cannot believe your Midwife MC! What a witchbag!! Mine is awful too though, I am going to call my docs tomorrow and see if I can change to another one. She won't let me ask questions, she rushes through everything, she hasn't told me anything about pregnancy and what to expect, she is just rubbish!!

Happy Birthday Hopes!!

Aw Tink, bet its lovely seeing your OH bathing and feeding little Lily. I can't wait to see how mine is with the bambino, we are both going to be as bad as each other as I haven't got a clue what to do with babies!!! :haha:

Anyway, 1 week today Coral for us!! Well excited! Cannot wait to see my little blob on the screen for the first time and see pics of your little angel too in the flesh!! :happydance:

xxx

yep, she was a cow laura! hope you find a better one, glad mine was a stand in for my usual MW..:happydance:

:cake::yipee: happybirthday hopes!!:cake::happydance:

asfm...got a totally different pram now:haha: didnt want to risk getting a blue one when im paranoid my baby is :pink: :rofl:

what you think?? https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230637338431#ht_12000wt_990

FX'd that I do!!!!!

Thats lovely MC. Great value for money too!!

I was thinking of buying a grey one that way it can be unisex :thumbup:

Its bloody uffing raining :growlmad:

MC loving that pram, lol your as paranoid as me with the sex :haha:

Laura :yipee: 1 more week!!!:happydance:

MC nice pram oh no dont start I'm paranoid too now, I dont know what I'd do if its a boy poor little sod would be dressed head to toe in pink, sleep in a pink room and get pushed around in a purple flowery pram!:haha:

Not raining here yet but supposed to!

Yey!!!! :dance: Cannot wait!!!

I am sure if a boy miraculously popped out, he would still be loved just as much...he just might have more of a chance of being a ballet dancer than a rugby player if he sleeps in a pink room for too long! :haha:

Only joking xxx

yep im paranoid that baby is a :pink: poppy...still up for the swap if she is a little lady?? :haha: pram delivery estimated 14-22nd July :yipee: excited much!!! :wohoo:

:haha: dont be starting me off with the paranoia lol gotta wait till end of August for another scan.

:haha:
just waiting for OH to get back with take away too hot to have cooker on! thats my excuse anyway!! :blush::haha:

pretty quiet around here today, where is everyone? x

yes is too hot MC. I made hamburgers and hotdogs on the BBQ with salad yummy!

having chinese takeaway...im already huge so one extra little treat wont make much diference! :haha:

cant believe im all ready for baby, just last min things to put in bag...now im nervous! im going to be 34 weeks on friday! thats no time at all until term!! :argh: are you nervous now coral?? its not long for you at all, id be shittin' bricks by now if i were you!:argh::haha:

its the thought of a section that scares me, i still have faith Rhys will turn but there is a tiny % that he wont...i just cant think about it, it makes me panicky...its not the actual section just the recovery period, id rather have a vaginal birth and have a sore floof for a few days...i saw my younger sister struggle for weeks after her 2 c-secs...and thats whats scares me...just cant believe how relaxed you are, good for you cozza!!! xx

yeah I know what you mean about extra pounds. Just ate half a big bar of dairymilk :dohh: don't usually buy chocolate but this was calling out to me at the shop :rofl:

I think it depends on the csection. Mine wasn't too bad, I was off all pain meds after 3/4 days and walking around pretty much after the first week normally. I went to a wedding less than 2 weeks after I had him and was fine.

MC that what scares me about a section dont think i could cope with korben n a newborn on my own after the op... plus you cant drive for weeks and that drive me mad lol

cabs is signing off to go watch tv on all fours!! turn baby Rhys ...turn!! ffs!!!...hopefully at 36 week app he will be bum up! and all this c-sec thoughts can be forgotten. and yes poppy...a new born and connor as well as a c-sec wound!! ohhhh no!!:argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->