Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Been logged in for ages :haha:

If I ever did birth again, it would be a C-SEC all the way :rofl: x

I managed with Chloe who was 2 at the time after I had Ryan, wasn't that bad really.
:rofl: Tink already planning the next baby are ya! :haha:

oh and the driving thing, I was driving after about a week even though I wasn't supposed to. Luckily I was fine and I had an automatic so easier to drive

thanks for all the birthday wishes! were not doing too much today, OH isnt home right now hes been out helping his sister's boyfriend with some stuff like he has been a lot lately, and then he should be home by like 5. I dont think we have any huge plans today, were going out to eat somewhere this evening. 22 doesnt sound like as exciting of a number as 21 did. maybe im weird lol.

anyway hope everyone is doing well, still got more to read back on i think.. :hugs:

EDIT** and forgot to mention, my friend had her baby on 4th of july morning. she was fortunately able to push him out before the 24 hour time limit for csec, but barely! it just shows how a normal healthy pregnancy and labor can be so easily turned around by doctors and headed toward a csec.. especially here in the US it seems! dont let those doctors push you around!!

anyway baby was big.. 9lb 2oz, 21.5inches long. they have been telling her all along that baby was measuring 2 weeks small! so everyone was shocked. today was her due date.. almost perfect!

Hopes! having a good day then? :) meal out sounds just the ticket, enjoy. Congrats to your friend, least she managed naturally, would have been such a shame to have had a C-SEC after all that x

:rofl: tink me too!

Hopes birthdays are not exciting anymore for me either! Glad your friend had the baby naturally. I was the same managed to push Chloe out about 2 hours before the 24 hour limit. I remember trying to get her out before midnight ( she was born 11.51pm) because the following day was my dh ex anniversary! I was determined not to have her on that day!:haha:

if any of you girls on her used softcups how long was you using them for before you got your bfp x x x

I only used them for one cycle Caz, but I didn't have the same problems as you :hugs: FX its your cycle, I'm sure they really help x

if any of you girls on her used softcups how long was you using them for before you got your bfp x x x

2 cycles i think. we ended up conceiving without them but only coincidentally because we ran out of cups again about a week before that.. due to my long crazy cycles

I didnt use them just stuck my ass & legs up in the air for 5 minutes :haha:

Yup never used them just lay down a bit and made myself o after :blush:

the time we conceived we just propped my hips up in the air with pillows after bd.. and then i fell asleep for a couple hours!! made a baby in my sleep :haha:

^probably not highly recommended though because of high chance of uti. but i was getting desperate!

:wave: morning all...got friends round for :coffee: in an half hour, i CBA to hoover, hope they dont mind the bits on the carpet...i dont care tbh...:rofl: im so lazy today...hope your all well:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->