Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

morning ladies :hi:
enjoy your :coffee: MC, feck the hoovering! :haha:

boring day for me doing sweet FA. Got to clean my dads tomorrow so need to save my strength!

id say have fun at your dads but........ feck cleaning, just wahed up and tidied round, OH hoovered!:happydance: so i bathed Connor...all ready for the day now...but thats the question....what to do???...:shrug: have a good day coral! :hugs:

Morning girls. I have a candle party this afternoon and i'm so not in the mood.
It's in a sheltered house which usually has regulations on flames anyway so seems pointless to me.
Meh.

:hi: girls been the hozzy with oh why they clean his ears took my son his new school he goes 3 day hope he enjoys it x x x

Morning ladies, Coral, MC, Puppycat :wave:

Could do with a nice day indoors on my own, but I have more visitors this afternoon. Love having people visit, but today I'm not in the mood :haha: I just wanna get the house tidy and snuggle with Lily.

Cleaning? Meah. Candle party? Meah were all agreed there then :haha: Don't get me wrong I do like candles Puppycat, but I couldn't be asked to sell them at partys. I might buy some though :) x

Oh and the blooming birth story just goes on and on :rofl: I keep typing a bit more everytime I come on the comp. :rofl: x

Meh indeed.
Don't worry Tink, i like the holders more than the candles anyway!

Anyone parked their car at Manchester airport before they went on hols? Too many to choose from :shrug:

Puppycat enjoy your party x

Morning everyone :0)

Don't worry tink we've all come to the realisation that we won't hear your birth story til after our babies are born :rofl: just kidding. Enjoy your visit even though you don't feel like it maybe once they get there you'll feel better. If not hint you are tired or something. :haha:

Sorry pops can't help you there.

Puppy ugh sorry u have to do a candle party.

Caz hope ds has fun at his new school!

Hmmm dont know if to use Meet and greet service or park and ride ' shuttle 5 mins from airport' Ahhh

Whatever's cheapest! Prob park and ride, I've done that at gatwick before.

Just found one for £42 for 12 days park and ride, dont like idea of someone driving our car and relying on them to be there in time for some reason lol.

Insurance is going to cost more going through going places :dohh: £75

Cheeky Coral, you'll have it this very day :haha: I am boring myself rambing on :haha: x

Pops what a nightmare sorting parking and insurance, haven't been abroad in ages but sounds hefty to me, is that average prices? x

Can get cheaper insurance online but not sure with me taking my injections with me, would you class me as having a medical condition? if not its quite straight forward. This was only reason i was going to go through travel agent but if i dont need to say i have a nedical condition can get it £30 cheaper, blahhhh need to go asda this lot doing my nut in lol

I wouldnt say you have a medical condition, you are just at a higher risk of clots right? hmmmmm I dunno what to do for the best, annoying :growlmad: :hugs: x

Thanks Tink think im safer going through Travel agent pfft
Back from Asda its all gone dark here its gonna throw it down. Think my SPD is rearing its ugly head only walked round Asda and im sore in groin area, tooooooooooo early for that to start :cry: got it in 3rd Tri with korben

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->