Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Yeah pops maybe safer to go through travel agent. Oh no you poor thing, hope it doesn't get any worse for you. :hug: this past week my groin has been really sore not sure if it's just baby dropping into pelvis or SPD? It's better when I sit though so prob not SPD right?

Think mine started in week 30 with korben, not sure Coral it could be either now your that close to the end, but frankly SPD is a bitch :haha: gets gradually worse the further on you get. Got to stage OH had to go do the shopping cos i couldnt walk... but be worth it when she's here :cloud9:

afternoon all...ive been lucky enough to escape spd so far, doesnt sound plesant..so :hugs: for that poppy! xxx

I'll live sweetie thanks :hugs:

Ok back to travel insurance.. found for me and korben its £14 and OH and Wade £25 total £39 thats well cheap. When you enquire online it dont ask if your pregnant so its ok to insure myself then isnt it? :wacko:

:shrug: dont ask me i have preg head! :dohh: :haha: sounds cheap though...if it dont ask you online if your preg, how will they know?? x

They wont know unless god forbid you ended up in hospital or worse labour :shrug:

Ive just posted in 2 Tri someone should know or booked insurance online. Its pissing it down and thundering here.

was :rain: and thunder earlier, we got hot sun at the mo....id rather have rain...too hot!!!:dohh: getting hungry too, whats for tea?? x

Mince and dumplings for us with boiled potatoes. What you having? gonna pm you my mobile before i forget

ok no worries will text you back straight away..oh and forgot to say, i deactivated FB account for a bit, family shit and im staying out of it...will be back on FB shortly:happydance:
feck knows whats for tea...fancy pie n mash..:haha: cant do with oven on for ages though n peeling tatties!:dohh:

I need to get credit now to get my free texts so dont come into labour before friday i got 90p on it :rofl:

ok no worries will text you back straight away..oh and forgot to say, i deactivated FB account for a bit, family shit and im staying out of it...will be back on FB shortly:happydance:
feck knows whats for tea...fancy pie n mash..:haha: cant do with oven on for ages though n peeling tatties!:dohh:

Ahhh i understand best out of it :hugs: im going to deactivate mine whilst away, only going to come on here when i get internet over there. Dont want my wall spamming lol

pmsl MC i'll just ignore you :haha: Puppycat what happened?

Hi Ladies.......how is everyone?

Puppycat- what happened?

I am so tired and unmotivated....must get myself in a shower at some point- going to doc appt tonight and she may check if I am dilated [-o<

I wish I could sign out of work early...I have 2 1/2 weeks left and feel like I won't make it!!

puppycat, what happened at the party?

Lew, I feel for you hopefully the doc will give you good news!

Lew cant believe your working up to term bless :hugs: fx'd for dilation come straight online and let us know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->