Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

tink amazing birth story sweetie...no wonder you took so long to write it up. i'd be the same...you know how i tend to ramble on as well :haha:

:hi: girls well we didnt have sex last night gutted but it was only ones so back to it tonight been the gym feel really bloated again hope i get a + opk at weekend or tomorrow x x x

:hugs: caz...well you never know sweetie...that may have just been exactly what you needed to do the trick :hugs:

Thanks for sharing Lilyanne's Birth story and all the insightful info on Basildon :thumbup:
So sorry you had a dreadful labour, and glad I chose c-section now! :haha:
It's all over now and you can enjoy your new bundle :cloud9: xxx

:sex: time caz!!:dust::dust:

tink...ive read some birth stories on here but yours was far more moving, maybe b/c we are part of TDD, :shrug: but loved it:yipee: mine will read.......pain started...screamed...pushed......baby! :rofl:

problems posting....message had to be checked by moderator??:shrug: what did i say?? lol...

all i said was :dust: for caz and :sex: time......
and tink...birth story :happydance: wont let me post original message:shrug:

33+6:happydance:...bump and connor asleep on sofa!:haha:

Attachments

• P07-07-11_16.28[01].jpg
    P07-07-11_16.28[01].jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8
  • P07-07-11_16.29.jpg
    P07-07-11_16.29.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi girls, sorry for not being on but just can't handle ms. I posted a thread on first trimester which i'm gonna copy here in case you can help. I know it's naughty but can't do much else. Hope you all are okay though xx

Morning sickness started at 5+4 and it hit me very hard. I feel sick day and night vomit every day, can hardly eat or drink, can't work and been in bed for the past few days. I tried ginger tablets but when i was throwing it up it burnt my throat so badly i swore never ever again. I went to gp and got travel sickness pills but don't seem to help, same as the travel bands. I just don't know what else to do. I tried eating a snack before getting out of bed, tried eating less but often but nothing is good. Please, help if you have any tips. I would really appreciate it. Many thanks xx

BD go to holland and barretts and ask for Nux Vomica 6C... or try Ginger Root sweetie or go back to doctors and ask for Zofran

Tink your story made me :cry: you had an horrendous time lovely but look at what you created :hugs: be proud cos we all are of you :kiss:

Awwwww Babydream :hugs: I can't remember what the doctor has put you on honey, but I believe there are a couple of options. I would defo go straight back if your not getting any relief. Also my MS was so much worse before I took heartburn meds, It seemed that was making it worse. Eat bland foods CONSTANTLY. Nuts, crackers, crisps, breadsticks, biscuits, etc etc. You could try B6, I have some here I could send to you. PM me your address if you want them and I'll pop them out to you. Wish I could help more honey, big hugs :hugs: x

PK, very sweet of you honey :hugs: Can't wait to read yours :winkwink: x

Coral, I agree honey, C-Sec all the way :rofl: I just couldn't do all that again ... yes Basildon has its down falls (mostly with pee pots :haha:) But mostly my experience was fantastic, they are lovely in there. For dinner don't have the burger though, its DISGUSTING :rofl: Also nice to get nappies etc, was only about 8 but I asked for a few more and got them to. The bounty pack is reasonable also. Soooooooooooooooooon for you honey!!!!! I'm so so excited. Can I visit you sometime when your settled? x

MC, your bump is so cute, as is Connor :awww: do you feel like your big this time? to me your just the right size x

Caz, I didn't do every day around O on my BFP cycle. Hopefully your :sex: is bang on time :dust: x

dont know what to suggest for sickness babyd, but just the things you've tried..:hugs: just sleep first tri away!! :thumbup: soon be over :hugs:

:wave: poppy! :hugs:

Awwww Popsy :hugs: its lovely to share it with you guys. I'm just so glad its over and she's here and healthy x

Awwwww Babydream :hugs: I can't remember what the doctor has put you on honey, but I believe there are a couple of options. I would defo go straight back if your not getting any relief. Also my MS was so much worse before I took heartburn meds, It seemed that was making it worse. Eat bland foods CONSTANTLY. Nuts, crackers, crisps, breadsticks, biscuits, etc etc. You could try B6, I have some here I could send to you. PM me your address if you want them and I'll pop them out to you. Wish I could help more honey, big hugs :hugs: x

PK, very sweet of you honey :hugs: Can't wait to read yours :winkwink: x

Coral, I agree honey, C-Sec all the way :rofl: I just couldn't do all that again ... yes Basildon has its down falls (mostly with pee pots :haha:) But mostly my experience was fantastic, they are lovely in there. For dinner don't have the burger though, its DISGUSTING :rofl: Also nice to get nappies etc, was only about 8 but I asked for a few more and got them to. The bounty pack is reasonable also. Soooooooooooooooooon for you honey!!!!! I'm so so excited. Can I visit you sometime when your settled? x

MC, your bump is so cute, as is Connor :awww: do you feel like your big this time? to me your just the right size x

Caz, I didn't do every day around O on my BFP cycle. Hopefully your :sex: is bang on time :dust: x

i feel big, but it just feels like im carrying diff, maybe b/c baby is breech:shrug: think im a bit smaller than i was at this stage with connor..cant remember and i never took pics all the way through with his pregnancy:dohh: how is lilypie today? :hugs:

Lilypie is wonderful :cloud9: Poor little thing still has a really sticky eye. She was on drops till i lost them! Found them in the egg box in the fridge :rofl: must have just chucked them in the fridge half asleep when the box was open, been looking for them high and low :haha: Good job we had eggs tonight :haha: x

MC i agree you do look smaller than earlier in your pregnancy, cute bump :hugs:

Does or has anyone suffered with really cold air up your nose whilst breathing in? ( sounds daft trying to explain it) I got it near end with korben but got it already with this one and it always gives me headaches 'hate it' :growlmad:

OK, looks live ive got lots to read back on and also.. tinks birth story!! so i gotta spend some time doing that :)

33 weeks today. sounds better i guess lol. had midwife appointment at the hospital yesterday and they decided to FINALLY feel around for babys parts. the little feet are poking way over to my right side, the but is the round lump on the right side of my bellybutton, and the round lump on the left side of my bellybutton is the back? (i though it was a head all along because it was so big and hard :dohh:) she spent a while looking for the head and i got nervous baby didnt have one. im stupid. anyway.. baby's head is down down down! SO down, that she had a tough time finding it behind my pubic bone. she said she doubts baby will be able to get out of the position so we should be good to go :) i think its more fun now to know what all these little parts are :) so here all along OH thought he was talking to/rubbing a head but it was really a back and butt :haha:

also my belly just keeps sticking out furtherrrr. three people yesterday as i was leaving the hospital said "looks like any day now huh!?" and im like what is any day now? hahah. im stupid.

and i have stretch marks on my thighs now and kind of butt. along with the fact that my boobs have been covered in them for ages now. disappointing. oh, and ive gained 32 lbs total. ugh.

hope all is well, going to read back now so i can catch up with everyone!

Hey ladies, I'm so pooped:sleep:

Managed to clean my dads get petrol, get kids come home for half an hour then back to school for chloes school opera performance! Now I'm home and making jacket potatoes with beans for dinner, too tired to cook. I have my last midwife appointment tomorrow then off to the hospital for my pre op bloods and to pick up the medication I need to take the night before. It all seems to be getting real now! I will take my last bump pic over the weekend but think I'm about the same, I am huge though! I'm getting sick of everyone commenting now, every person I see says " how long now, bet you can't wait" etc etc. I know they are being nice but it's like all they see is the bump now, I'm not human a anymore!:haha:

Tink yes a visit would be lovely.

Hopes congrats on 33 weeks. Glad :baby: is head down too.

Poppy I'm not sure about the nostril thing, thats a new one to me.

Mc you have a cute little bump and carrying low.:kiss:

Babyd yuck that's how I was with Chloe it's awful isn't it. I agree with the girls go back to doc. I never took anything as I didn't know there was anything. Just lived on crackers and lemonade.

she spent a while looking for the head and i got nervous baby didnt have one. im stupid.

:rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->