Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I spent an hr and a half setting up and sitting by the candles ready to deal with the rush! I was told 15 people coming so obviously took lots of catalogues and freebies but nobody really took a book but freebies all went. I ad a grand total of £9 orders. Cost me more to go!

Nope. I knew before I went it would be a waste and i wasnt wrong!
Oh well. Bought pizza, garlic bread and a. big bag of crisps to cheer me up x

Well picked OH up so he's broke up for 2wks.. give me a week with him and id probably be up for murder :haha: not use to spending so much time with him, its like he's invading my space when he's home this long pmsl.

ohhhh thats bad poppy!! :haha:ive just had OH home for 3 days off work...roll on 6am tomorrow morning...hi ho hi ho its off to work he goes**whistles** :rofl::rofl: they only good for one thing :thumbup:

I cant even say he's good for that cos not dtd since i concieved :haha: but nope be usefull abroad when ive no energy to run after korben lol

well i havent been able to manage a tiny bit of "lovin'" out of my OH either since conception!! i meant cutting the grass anyway...poppy filthy minded girl!!:rofl::rofl:

ok...how about......they only good for snoring.....making a mess.....being grumpy......or is that just my OH:dohh:

:haha: yep they all the same lol. Im really tight not dtd his bobbles must be dragging on the floor :rofl:

:haha: im sure it ticks all boxes for most OH/DH on here!!:haha: so do you go round to peoples houses n sell candles, never heard of that, ive heard of ann summers parties...hahahahahah :blush: now they are funny!!! must book one once ive recovered from Rhys birth!:thumbup:...i know one dirty minded lady that would come:haha:

He's nagged n pleaded but i just say ' no you'll hurt her' pmsl maybe when i get passed 24wks i'll try but he's not rodger ram jetting it in or he's banned till i give birth.

:haha: im sure it ticks all boxes for most OH/DH on here!!:haha: so do you go round to peoples houses n sell candles, never heard of that, ive heard of ann summers parties...hahahahahah :blush: now they are funny!!! must book one once ive recovered from Rhys birth!:thumbup:...i know one dirty minded lady that would come:haha:

:haha:

Yeh it's a home party thing like Ann Summers, but the games are entirely different - trust me!! :haha:

I had an Ann Summers party recently, was fun, I enjoyed it and didn't drink any alcohol at all!

:rofl: roger ram jetting....oh meeeeee, what does your OH do to you :haha: on 2nd thoughts dont answer that....

now that would be funny a team ding dong ann summers!!:haha: the rep would be embarassed!!:rofl::rofl:

Hmmm yes, don't fancy trying to pass the balloon with all the bumps in the way tho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->