Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

pk- loved the explanation/advice! the birth class i went to discussed pretty much everything you mentioned, and we practiced keeping all our muscles relaxed and those things you discussed actually. i guess that really is the way to go huh :) its nice to hear from someone that it actually works. i know here we dont get the "gas and air" option that the UK ladies do, its usually just epidural or no epidural. i know some doctors will offer injections of demerol and other narcotics as much as hourly in place of an epidural, but thats not very recommended either as it can make baby sleepy and is apparently not super effective in pain relief.

anyway, loved your description of how you did it. i think id feel the same way, wouldnt want all the music and everything. and i think that the whole "ok i can go one more hour" thing would work well for me too, im always that way when i go running. i feel terrible and i think ok i can do one more lap. hopefully i can be as strong as you with all of it! my OH said something to my in laws about how id like to avoid meds if possible, and my SIL and MIL literally think that no epidural means you will die. ugh.

yes the demerol just makes you feel drunk but didnt help with the pain, I would not take it if I had the choice again. The whole next day I felt a little out of it and hated the feeling. I agree with keeping muscles relaxed although it is very hard at the time. You do need a focal point. My dh was great and would make me look him in the eyes and breath and it did help whjen I was panicking.

:wave: morning all...
coral....4 sleeps to go!! :yipee: that 2nd link worked, cute!! i like the price too...gotta love an ebay bargain!:thumbup: any chance of a final bump pic in the next few days??:hugs:

poppy...holiday tomorrow!?? thought it was a week away :dohh: ill be waiting for my post card!! :haha: :hugs:

pk....Rhys was a pain with shifting movements last night, actually hurt alot!:dohh: but my bump feels different today...maybe he is head down:shrug: next MW app is 2 weeks today so we shall see, keep your fingers crossed for me!! :hugs:

hopes,damita,china,ladyb,lew,mommyv,puppycat,tink,pj,mi dum dum,caz,jenny and any other ding dong :wave::hugs: and hope your ALL well!! xxxxxxxxxx

asfm...:coffee: time:haha:

Morning MC :hi:

Thanks, and yes I will take a pic over the weekend my final bump pic! I'm glad you think Rhys may have turned maybe everyday you should get on all fours for a while to keep him like that:shrug:

I'm off for my last midwife appointment in 20 mins. Yesterday I noticed a new stretchmark :argh: a bright red one, so smothered it in the avent oil spray I've been using. Thank god only 4 more days, this is when I start to get them in the final couple of weeks!

:wave: morning ladies, how is everyone? Not much happening here just job hunting, I have graduation next week (I got a BSc 2:1 Honours :happydance: ), only on CD13 CBFM still says low..

morning girls :hi: well happy Friday wooppp i am going the gym last good work out today because i am o wooppp hope i catch that egg this month x x x

thats the same as me coral...i wouldnt have any if chloe came out on time! got all my stretchies from her in the "over due" period:dohh: not to worry...ive just cleaned the kitchen floor on all fours again...its the only thing i can do that takes a while, otherwise i get bored and get up, i think i may wash the pattern off the floor at this rate, i do think he has moved though:happydance:

@damita:happydance:xx
@caz:wave: n :dust: xx

Morning ladies,

Thanks China, you're such a sweetie :hugs:

MC Hope Rhys has turned, when will you find out? Do you want to come and wash my kitchen floor? :haha:

Hopes, PK, Coral - I didn't know they didn't do gas and air in the US, wonder why not. I missed OBEM USA last night because I was out so will catch up with that later.

AFM IT's my gramp's birthday today but I've been so busy with my mum etc that I haven't got even a card yet! Will mean a trip to town at some point today. We're off out to the local HArvester for a meal tonight with my grandparents so I need to sort it pretty quick!

Morning ladies,

Thanks China, you're such a sweetie :hugs:

MC Hope Rhys has turned, when will you find out? Do you want to come and wash my kitchen floor? :haha:

Hopes, PK, Coral - I didn't know they didn't do gas and air in the US, wonder why not. I missed OBEM USA last night because I was out so will catch up with that later.

AFM IT's my gramp's birthday today but I've been so busy with my mum etc that I haven't got even a card yet! Will mean a trip to town at some point today. We're off out to the local HArvester for a meal tonight with my grandparents so I need to sort it pretty quick!

morning puppycat!:wave:
have fun with gramp's on his birthday:cake: i am pretty sure Rhys has turned im getting booted in the ribs...not had that, like this, in this pregnancy yet!:happydance: ill find out in 2 weeks(MW app/22nd) im excited to wash floors!!! where are ya? ill be over with cloth, bucket n bleach shortly!:haha: xxxxx

Lol, I'm a fair trek from you chick, South Wales, Gavin and Stacey land - Barry :)

I'll put the kettle on...

could be a while....leave it 10 mins then put kettle on, mines tea with 1 sugar pls!:rofl:

Hey girls, back from the MW everything fine, she said the baby is low in pelvis now which is unusual for third preg:shrug: wonder if it means I'll go into labour before my c-section? Prob not. It explains my groin pain though.

MC my kitchen floor could do with a clean too:haha:

Damita hi honey, great news about graduating, well done.

Puppy, have a nice time at the harvester tonight.

Lol MC that made me giggle :haha:

oooooh Coral 3 days and 18 hours! How exciting! :hugs:

coral i think youll last until c-sec! cant wait to see pics:happydance: ill pencil you in the kitchen floor diary:haha:...glad all ok at MW!! xxx

thanx coral! 3 weeks until term!! 6 weeks til EDD and 8 weeks at the most until (possible) induction....:happydance: the end is in sight!!:yipee: xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->