Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Have a great time if i don't catch you before you go Pops, I'll pray for your flight nerves :hugs: x

Hi Ladies- Popped off to get some work done!

Coral- I had an appt on Wednesday and they said I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced- but didn't say anything about how engaged baby is.... not sure what all these numbers mean, if much of anything. Next appt on Monday.

Been feeling period-type achiness on and off the past week....doc said probably braxton hicks...but they don't feel like tightening nor do they go away after a minute and come back...kinda a more constant feeling. There is a big storm brewing here right now... I heard big storms can bring on labor, so paying extra special attention to my twinges! LOL!!

Hi Hopes and LadyB- I see you are on! How are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poppy- have a glass of wine- this is always what I need to do for flights - especially longer ones..... I am no good at flying either! Love seeing new places, but HATE flying.

I wish flying to Europe was much shorter from here- takes about 8 hours and feels like FOREVER to me!

We'll miss you while you are gone!

lew i guess you are in the.. "3ww" lol.. from full term to due date! i bet its kinda fun waiting around for it to *happen*!! although probably you are getting antsy lol hope we will know somehow when it happens!

Yeh the low pressure in a storm can induce labour in the last weeks Lew :happydance:

Been out for the evening ladies, not long got back but had to give Laura her milk and put her to bed. Having some 'rather-too-close-for-comfort' Jeff hugs right now, he's a little close to my face... hmmm.

Anyway, question... just had TMI like a green snot type CM when I wiped. Is this normal? Good? Bad?

that smiley face in the middle of your buddy list on siggy always makes me chuckle coral...lol sorry had to say...xx

:haha: I know my sig is a bit of a mess really! Need to sort it out!

Lew hope the storm brings some baby action!:haha:

hmm puppycat, i had green cm at about 7 weeks pregnant. only time i think in my whole life that i had it. i was worried it was an infection or something but it lasted less than a few days. dr didnt seem concerned because it went away and because no odor, no excessive discharge, no itch.. nothing that indicated infection. so for me the green cm was just a weird pregnancy thing!

hmmm Puppycat....where are you at in your cycle? ARe you around O?

Aye, about 1-4dpo depending on when I ov'd. I've 27-30 day cycles x

puppycat are you not charting or anything, or are you hiding it from us :haha:

Right im going to sign off now and have a bath then bed im knackered....

Good luck Coral for Tuesday safe arrival of princess Keira Rose & speedy recovery for you lovely :hugs:

Tink give Lilyanne a snuggle from me and get plenty of rest :kiss:

Hopes, Lew, Ladyb, MC & anyone ive missed DONT be having your babies before i come back :haha:

BD hang in there with the sickness it will ease soon :hugs:

Jenny fx'd MS dont get you it did me week 8 :haha:

As for TTC buddies fx'd this cycle :dust::dust::dust:

Miss you all already pmsl cya on 20th... i'll be nearly 24wks then :happydance:

:wave: poppy...:cry: miss you already too!

asfm....bedding gotta be washed today...i hate weekend jobs...neeeeeeeeeed moreeee sleeeeeeeeeeeep :haha: morning all! xx

good grief you up early today MC and i'm up WAY TOO LATE!!! :dohh: dh had me watching a horror flick with him and now i can't sleep!! plus i had a very busy, but exciting day!!! :wohoo: (i'll explain in a mo...)

dang, i'm sorry i missed you poppy :cry: i've been dying to get on all day and just had such a crazy day, this is the first chance i've had to bring up bnb. pfft. travel safe sweetie and i can't wait to have you back :hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

tink, i'm sorry your dh was being a turd today (yesterday)...men. pfft. they just don't know what to let up sometimes. :hugs:

puppy, i hope you had a lovely time celebrating your gramp's birthday :hugs:

lew, that IS true about low pressure systems and labor...more women go into labor during hurricanes down here... :haha: not long for you though!! :happydance:

caz :dust: i hope this is your cycle sweetie :hugs:

damita, when is your FS appt hun? so excited for you graduating and all!! :yipee: i hope you find a job soon sweetie :hugs:

coral only THREE more sleeps for you now!!! :haha:

hopes, don't pay attention to your MIL/SIL at all. terrible of them to not be supportive. if you go through labor without meds...awesome!! if you go through labor with meds or epidural...awesome!! either way, you're gonna get through it and have the most amazing experience and perfect ending!! :cloud9: but don't listen to anybody who says it can't be done. just do your best, listen to what your body needs, and go with the flow. you can't go wrong that way! :winkwink: i've done all of mine so far w/o meds, but who knows what this next one will be like :shrug: my mom did 7 out 8 labors w/o meds. i have 4 sisters... 2 had all c-sections due to complications/other medical issues. 1 has done all her labors w/o pain meds (3 labors-4 babies--1 set of twins) and 1 is a self-proclaimed "marshmallow" and chose the epidural right off the bat. her perspective is if you don't have to have the pain, then why do it? and i am proud of her just as much as i am of my sister who did it w/o meds and my sisters who've had the c-sections. going through the pg and giving birth is an accomplishment like no other. if your goal is to do it w/o meds, then go for it and don't let anyone dampen your determination b/c they chose differently. but stay open-minded too for your options b/c it is a world of "unknowns" until you're actually doing it. :hugs: it'll all be just fine. :hugs:

afm, ...........................
hey girls!!!!!! guess what!!!!! i got my schedule today!!!! eeeeeeekkk!!!! whooohoooooo!!!!!! and i'll be starting bcp's THIS SUNDAY!!!! double whooooohooooo!!!!!!!!! lol

we were so busy with the new house today, i totally was not expecting to get anything about the schedule until next week some time, but i got an email from my nurse today. she said to start the bcp's on Sunday and i'll start lupron (this med is to stop ov from happening while your follicles continue to mature and grow) on aug 15th!!! earlier than i was expecting, so i am SO excited!!!! the rest of the schedule is pretty much the same...my dates for mock transfer and SHG (Aug 11--this is when the doc basically measures my uterus internally using a catheter and measures how far to place the catheter for the embryo transfer and and the HSG is a procedure where they fill your uterus with saline to check for abnormalities that would interfere with implantation) and baseline u/s and bloodwork (Aug 30--these are to measure my follies to make sure they are all small and no cysts and such before we start the ov stimming drugs) are staying the same. they will also draw bloods this day to check my estrogen and other hormone levels for the stimming b/c while they give me a specific dose to start with, i will have to go back to the office for bloods and u/s something like every other day b/c they have to monitor levels and size of follies very closely and will adjust meds up or down as needed. i will start stimming on Sept 2nd. Anyway, so stims continue until trigger shot (this is to actually trigger ov) but you have to go for egg retrieval (ER) the very next morning b/c they have to catch the eggs right before they are released from the follies. Then ER on Sept 13 or 14 (tentative). Then i will have to start progesterone and estrogen supplements along with baby aspirin, antibiotics and short-term steroids...some for the extra support but also to prevent infection, etc... Then ET (embryo transfer) 3-5 days after ER. Pg blood draw will not be until ER day +17 days. ugh. that's going to be sooooo difficult. extra long 2ww. :wacko::wacko:

anyway, WOW. i can't believe we're getting this ball rolling so much sooner!!! yay!!! i am just SO excited. plus, the pharmacy called me today. they are running my insurance to see if they will cover any of it. the pharmacy said even if my ins won't cover things like the stimming meds, that it probably will cover the progesterone and stuff like that. i hope so. every little bit will help for sure! so she's checking into that for me and is supposed to get back to me by monday at the latest.

oh my gosh i can't believe this is all starting and happening!!! it's going to be so hard to actually "put our money where our mouth is" (pun intended ) now that we have this ball rolling...just not knowing how it will turn out and seeing our savings drop so dramatically, but i am just praying this will be it for us! ok, i know that was a lot to take in, so i'll put a simple schedule below.

anyway, we had carpets cleaned at the new house today. then it rained most all day, so we hung out at Barnes and Noble with the kids, but i found this PERFECT bedroom suite for dd3 on craig's list for $175!!! sleigh bed w/mattres, nightstand, dresser w/mirror, and desk w/hutch!!! natural light pine with flowers painted on the headboard, nightstand, etc. AWESOME!!! :wohoo: so we went to pick that up right away and moved it into the new house. only 3 more bedrooms to go :dohh: i'll take some piccy's and post soon. so i'm exhausted but had a WONDERFUL day! :D

ok, so schedule:

July 10: start bcp's
Aug 11: mock transfer/sono HSG
Aug 15: start Lupron (med to prevent ov)
Aug 17: last bcp
Aug 30: baseline u/s & bloodwork
Sept 2: start ov stimming meds
night before ER: trigger shot
Sept 13 or 14 (tentative): ER (egg retrieval--this is outpatient surgery under full anesthesia)
day after ER: start prog/estrog etc
3-5 days post ER: embryo transfer day
17 days post ER: pg blood test (eeeeeekkkk!!!)

oh btw, all the stimming meds, lupron etc...all shots...3 a day i think. ugh. poppy, i'll be joining you in the daily jabs for a while... :wacko:

:yipee: pk, thats great news and thank you for the details...makes sense now stoooopd cabbage:dohh: im super excited for you :flower:praying for that :bfp: for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@coral...morning :flower: xxxx

PK, wow its full steam ahead now :yipee: so happy you have your schedule and know exactly when everything will happen! So exciting:happydance: xx

boring day ahead for me, prob just trying to get as much washing and stuff done. My pelvis is so sore, ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->