Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Tink hope your ok :hugs::hugs:

Be on later when not so busy ladies :kiss:

MC happy 34wks lovely :happydance:

been to hospital for pre-op bloods and meds, all seeming more real now! eeeek! 4 more sleeps.

Poppy have a lovely time in Turkey honey!

MC not long for you now, we're all going one by one now! xx

excuse the language but i just ate half a family sized lasagne and it was fucking immense!! NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!

poppy are you packed yet? lol..lastminpoppy.com! :rofl:

coral...4!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! :happydance:

Hi Ladies!!

4 more days Coral- WOW!!! Can't believe it!!!!!

Congrats on 34 weeks MC- we are all getting there!!

Poppy- enjoy Turkey hun- can't wait to see some pix! My great grandparents are from Turkey- would love to go someday :)

Tink- hope your OH sorts himself out and you have a better evening!

:hi: puppycat, hopes, damita, china, and everyone !!!!

Mc that's so funny dh is making homemade lasagne as we speak, yummy.

Lew not long now, when is your next appointment with the doc. The midwife told me today I'm 3/5 engaged but obviously doesnt matter with me as I'm having the csection. Any twinges?

33+1 bump .. i can never seem to remember to get a pic on a nice even number like 32 weeks, 33 weeks, etc. My belly is overtaking my body!

Attachments

• 33+1.jpg
    33+1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
Lovely bump sweetie, you're right you are getting bigger but your not super big. Wait til the weekend my bump is now super mega! :haha:

Coral 4 sleeps Woohooooooooooooo i'll be logging in :happydance::happydance:

MC have i fecked packed :dohh: pmsl :haha: im sat here knackered and got loads of ironing to do... blahhhhh im really not organised OH goes mad cos im so laid back.

Hopes your belly starting to look like Pinochio for deffo lol cute tho

Lew ive been 5 times love Turkey just scared of flying, i know im preggo but im having a drink at the bar before boarding ' on blood thinners or not' i need to calm myself, hate confine spaces and knowing i cant get out :dohh:

Be back on later

poppy id be with you in the bar, not a keen flyer myself but im sure youll have a great time, take loadsa pics and have a brill time!!! :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx

I will sweetie and you keep cooking Rhys dont be having him before i get back, missing Coral's princess coming into the world 'not the same when you no internet' dont wanna miss anyone else :hugs:

ill be early sept at this rate, he not budging until my labour buddy back and your tan is fading :haha: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::kiss:

Poppy feck the ironing, gonna get creased in your case anyway, iron when you need it there? Have a smashing time, get up and walk around on the flight or you'll have balloon feet like I did coming home from NY! :haha: yes take lots of pics. X

that smiley face in the middle of your buddy list on siggy always makes me chuckle coral...lol sorry had to say...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->