Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

missing in action, sports day here for kiddos, be around this eve. Hope your all okeys x

:hi: girls i have been the gym come back nipped asda now chill in weather is scrap still tink have fun watching the sports day hun x x x

Feel like I'm going crazy - do you see anything? Yesterday there was no doubt in my mind it was BFN but today I think I see something - I realise bleeding is not a good sign but I have POAS issues...

PC- I think I see something in the second pic for sure....did you just pee on this one this morning??????
How much spotting are you having?

FXING hard for you hun...I hope it turns out to be real!

:hugs: to all my other DD...nothing much going on here....5 days...i feel like every day is an eternity. I have a doc appt tomorrow- going to ask how long they usually let you go past due before induction...obviously its a bit early to talk about that, but I need to know the longest possible scenario to prepare myself for it!

Thanks Lew. Did it this afternoon so not FMU. Using a mooncup so its hard to tell but very achey downstairs

:nope: still cant see a second line PC sorry :hugs:
enjoy sports day tink:happydance:
lew...5 days eeeeeeeeeek :yipee:
asfm..BH are bad again today...is this normal?? im wel hydrated i drink water/juice all day to try to keep them at bay but no...they still come and cripple me(in an uncomfy/pee myself way) rather than hurting!:growlmad:

well went and saw doc today not anemic red count hb is fine its white blood count which is below normal but he did say prob normal for me cos of the chemo but having another blood test in a month to loo. But he did give me some tablets for the bleeding the try and stop it and then wait for normal period. He gave me Mefenamic Acid got to take 3 times a day until bleeding stops but if carry on go back and see him. However these tablets to make TTC harder but not intending to stay on them for long. Down side is got to pay for tablets now ;-( £7.40 a time.

Hope sports day is ok Tink

PC sorry I don't see a line hugs

Lew wow that comes around quick

Caz how are you?

MC thanks for the well wishes tbn I can't really remember BH but guess your body is getting ready :)

sleeping bubs glad things are being taken care of, hope you feel ok :hugs:

mc-hope you are feeling ok too.. your BH are making me kinda exciteddd, maybe rhys is just as anxious as you are :) I've been getting more BH and pain very low in abdomen and back, slept with ice all over me last night lol. mw app tomorrow but they wont say anything lol "lay on your side and drink water" :dohh:

OH and i have a "newborn care" class this evening, hope it isnt silly or boring. If its not hands on, OH seems to fall asleep at these classes. makes me angry!

Evening all :wave:

Sports day was ok, same thing every year though, wish they would make it a little more interesting! Oh well, kids all had fun :happydance:

MC, I do hope all these BH's are your body gearing up for a nice earlish (but not too early) labour. However, if It was happening to me I would get checked out if I didn't have a midwife app soon. I say so cause If they are strong you wanna check little Rhys is still happy in there. Also a UTI (which sometimes go unnoticed) could cause such symptoms. The other reason is that it could just be you have an irritable uterus, and the midwife might have some ideas for helping to keep you comfortable and keep little Rhys safely inside till its his time. I wouldn't be worried though honey, I just think It would be reassuring for you and helpful to know if there is a reason for them. x

Hopes, hope you enjoy your class. My DH fell asleep during everything :rofl: annoying isn't it?! FX its a good practical class and you get a lot from it x

Caz, chart still looking good honey! so FX for a BFP in a couple of days for you :dust: x

Lew, I went overdue with 3 of my babies, you TRUELY have my sympathy. Everyday is indeed an eternity :hugs: x

PC, your having such a rotten time with them tests :hugs: I'm not so sure I see a line on the superdrug :( How is the bleeding, defo af? x

Yay, Poppy back soon! :loopy: missed her also :hugs: x

Coral, when I said I had caved and ordered a swing, I meant a chair swing not the breast pump. Not sure if you thought that? I have 2 already, brought another on ebay so i can express from both boobs at the same time. I am a big fan :) liking the calma bottle also, how are the breastflows? x

Sleepingbubs, sorry your having all this to deal with. Hope the bleeding stops soon x

ASFM zzzzzzzzzz going nunnites soon am shattered x

Hi Tink, it's def AF, still bleeding and still red. My neighbour suggested doing the same test again as I got BFP on and it's stark white so it must have been another chemical x

Evening all :wave:

Sports day was ok, same thing every year though, wish they would make it a little more interesting! Oh well, kids all had fun :happydance:

MC, I do hope all these BH's are your body gearing up for a nice earlish (but not too early) labour. However, if It was happening to me I would get checked out if I didn't have a midwife app soon. I say so cause If they are strong you wanna check little Rhys is still happy in there. Also a UTI (which sometimes go unnoticed) could cause such symptoms. The other reason is that it could just be you have an irritable uterus, and the midwife might have some ideas for helping to keep you comfortable and keep little Rhys safely inside till its his time. I wouldn't be worried though honey, I just think It would be reassuring for you and helpful to know if there is a reason for them. x

Hopes, hope you enjoy your class. My DH fell asleep during everything :rofl: annoying isn't it?! FX its a good practical class and you get a lot from it x

Caz, chart still looking good honey! so FX for a BFP in a couple of days for you :dust: x

Lew, I went overdue with 3 of my babies, you TRUELY have my sympathy. Everyday is indeed an eternity :hugs: x

PC, your having such a rotten time with them tests :hugs: I'm not so sure I see a line on the superdrug :( How is the bleeding, defo af? x

Yay, Poppy back soon! :loopy: missed her also :hugs: x

Coral, when I said I had caved and ordered a swing, I meant a chair swing not the breast pump. Not sure if you thought that? I have 2 already, brought another on ebay so i can express from both boobs at the same time. I am a big fan :) liking the calma bottle also, how are the breastflows? x

Sleepingbubs, sorry your having all this to deal with. Hope the bleeding stops soon x

ASFM zzzzzzzzzz going nunnites soon am shattered x

thanx tink...im at MW on friday...shall i wait until then do you think? ive had UTI's before and i dont think i have one unless its a "silent" one:shrug: also ...ive heard of irritable uterus, thought it was worse than this though so i dismissed it, but now BH are waking me up...i dont know?? if i have that...what do i do...?? i should google it:thumbup: i wont go into early labour will i...FFS cabbage shut up lol.sorry tink:dohh: i read up on BH and it said if you get more than 4 in an hour then ring care giver...well i can get double that some hours and none the next...so feck knows??..gonna read back now when ive made a :coffee: thanx for the advice n info tink :hugs::hugs: (2 lots of hugs,1 is for lilyanne!) xx

:hugs: PC...i did see lines on the first lot of tests you did but none on the others, maybe it was a chem..:hugs: xxxx

:wave: damita and china:hugs: hope your both well

hope all MIA ding dongs are well too!! :hugs: to you all!!
asfm....have a friend coming round for a brew in half hour so best get some clothes on rather than OH t-shirt n trackies! :haha:

Hey sweeties-- we've made the move and we're in the new house now :yipee: still have a lot of cleaning up to do in the old house and various packing then unpacking to do but the bulk of it is finished, thank God! We hired movers for the big and heavy furniture. BEST DECISION EVER!!!!!!!!! It took them abt 2 hrs total what wld have taken me and dh abt 2 DAYS to do!! :haha: anyway, I'm on my phone so hard to say much. We won't have internet set up at home til 28th July. SUCKS. So I'll try to keep up reading posts on my phone but probly won't be able to respond much til then. Ugh. PC sorry for bfn hun :hugs: miss u all and I'll post piccies once we get internet back :kiss:

Hi Ladies!

This is going to be a quick selfish post....

This is a question for all the ladies who have had babies before.....
Have you ever had this?

I woke up at 2:45am with strong period-type cramps....they were almost constant for over an hour..... I couldn't even really time them because they didn't really let up....
i actually ate something and chugged a glass of water and was able to finally go back to sleep at 4:30ish.
Today its a bit better, but still not feeling right. Has anyone had this? I assume its NOT contractions as the pain was constant and didn't seem like my stomach was tightening up like I imagine it would.

IDeas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->