Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

not sure lew, maybe a sign things are starting! :happydance: with my 2 lo's it started as period type pains and gradually got worse...maybe it was a false start..but that is a good thing, i bet labour starts soon for you!! xx:yipee:

so tired, just checking in real quick before i go back to bed. midwife appointment this morning went fine. baby is head down again in pretty much same position, hopefully to stay this time! blood work came back and im anemic so will start an extra 60mg iron supplement tonight on top of the 30mg that is already in my prenatal. hello constipation.

also midwives told me they dont bother doing cervical checks for dilation and effacement and all that. they said when i get the strep b test done in 2 weeks, they will check then if i want, and otherwise its kinda just by request. im surprised, anyone i know whos had a baby here had that checked regularly after 36 weeks. i guess it really doesnt matter though, like we discussed on here before, its rather irrelevant most of the time.

Hi Ding Dongs!! :hi:

So excited for you and your new house PK! You know what they say, new house, new :baby:. Thats what happened to us anyway!

Sorry PC :hugs: Next cycle for sure will have a sticky beanie :thumbup:

So I am going out for dinner tonight with the people from work. I HATE not being able to have a glass of vino tinto!!! :cry: Totally miss it on occassions like this but hey ho, got something much more exciting on the way instead! :thumbup:

Thank you so much Coral for recommending the Angelsounds Doppler. We heard the :baby: heartbeat for the first time on Monday night! :dance: Was totally amazing! I just sat there for about half an hour listening to it get louder, then quieter, then louder again, then moving around, then quieter...totally awesome!! :thumbup:

xxxxx

:happydance::happydance: IM BACK :happydance::happydance:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: missed you all and looks like i got loads to catch up on :hugs: got back at 7am today and not slept since Monday night so bit tired, but get an early night once korben asleep. Turkey lovely but tempreture got to 45-47 last 3 days and couldnt sit in it... as for tan im like a zebra cos i couldnt get my back done with bump in the way :haha: They should have sunbeds with a huge hole in the middle to cater for pregnant women n allowing them to sunbathe on their fronts pmsl.

welcome back Poppy hope u had a great time

Just made a carmerlised Red onion, tomato and goats cheese tart can't wait to eat it lol proud house wife moment I never cook from scratch hopefully the start lol

Will look back after tea

:wohoo::wohoo: YIPEEEEEEE:wohoo::wohoo:
hope you had a brill time!!!look forward to pics..lol@needing a sun lounger with hole in!! :haha:... been tooo quiet with out you around poppy!!! :hugs:

Awww im glad to be home tbh, way too hot whilst pregnant and few days got some horrid BHs think cos i wasnt drinking enough fluids, dont think you feel secure if far away from home if anything went wrong.

Anyways how you feeling MC you still getting bad BHs? :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

Welcome back Poppy - we missed you!

I am hoping I go into real labor tonight or tomorrow- I am having brown discharge- so think my pains last night definitely dilated me!

I have an appt on 7pm tonight (midnight for you UKers) and hope they give me some good news! Maybe I will even go into hospital tonight??????

Been having on and off period-type cramps...nothing too overwhelming, but definitely noticable!

eeeeeeeeeeeeek lew sounds good!! :thumbup: get walking or running up n down stairs!!

poppy i get BH regular as contractions!! :shrug: will ask whats to do at MW on friday...classed as full term next week so not too worried...tried resting, drinking etc...they still come:dohh: xxxxxxxx

Ahhh MC like you say Rhys can come anytime now :happydance: excited muchly lol.

Lew our next little ding dong coming anytime now :yipee:

There is going to be quite a gap after you, MC and Hopes for a new little ding dong isnt there or am i missing someone?

Welcome home Poppy! I missed you lots!!!

Lew good luck for your appointment today :) sounds like bubba will be here shortly x

PK congrats on moving into the new house!

Hi to everyone else too. . . my mind has gone blank lol

Afm my spotting has finally buggered off, woohoo!
x x x

MC- sounds like you might be RIGHT behind me :) definitely ask at next appt but sounds like you won't make it to your due date to me!

EEEKKK- I am nervous now... I will be REALLY disappointed if they tell me at my appt that nothing is going on and its all in head...better be a bit more dilated now at the very least. I am going to throw the last minute items into my bag for hospital just in case!
Agh! Getting kinda scared now actually!

:argh: LEW i may say im ready for baby to come but do i mean it!! :nope: :haha: i still think ill be tortured like this until mid-late august! :dohh: ah well!! hell come when hes ready! :awww: xxxxx

Awww Jenny just noticed your avatar :hugs: little gummy bear :haha: glad spotting had piddled off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->