Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

coral- glad youre still sticking with the BFing, it sounds rough.. I had a BF class this past saturday and it was boring and useless and didn't help prepare me at all really. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to it! For such a natural, simple concept it seems so hard. My friend just had a baby and is struggling with it.

lew- i bet you are sooo past ready to get that baby out! I feel that way now and I still got some weeks to go. I feel for you, you must be so uncomfortable.. and you hardly even complain about it! :hugs: hopefully any day now!!

puppycat- i def see a line.. can't wait to see how your test goes in the morning, this could be it!! :happydance:

as for me, today was rough. i woke up soo nauseous it reminded me of first tri morning sickness. Then we had breakfast and went out for ice cream and went to the store to pick up a few things for dinner and by the time we got there I felt so weak and faint I could hardly make it though the 10 minutes standing up in the store. Then we went home and i did a couple dishes but was having sharp pains in my pubic bone area right down the middle, felt like i was going to split! Layed down in the air conditioning and was having a lot of the splitting pain and some period-ish cramps and tonsss of BH. I figured I'd lay down and relax first before freaking out and calling the midwife, but I really thought I was going to end up in the hospital trying to keep that baby in there a few more weeks! Anyway, I layed on my side and drank 6 bottles of water! ugh. not because i was thirsty but because i wanted to see if it would make it go away. Then I had a BM and came back and fell asleep on the couch lol. By the time I woke up I felt normal again lol. So I'm not sure if I was dehydrated, constipated, overheated, or tired that was causing my body to freak out lol.. but it is certainly initiative to actually start packing the hospital bag :haha:

My next midwife appointment is Wednesday, so I'll mention the pains but I dont think they will find it a concern seeing as it went away when I did those things. And they never seem concerned about ANYTHING. I could tell them my arm fell off and that I was going to try to put it back on, and they would say something like "oh ok, well it sounds like you are doing ok, just lay on your side and drink more water" :haha:

:wave: morning all

@hopes..sounds like your having as much fun as me in the last few weeks, im getting regular BH..some really strong, not painful though..i cant wait until this is over, i want to be ME again...holding a baby in my arms not in my belly :haha: let us know what MW/doc says on wednesday! all will be fine im sure:thumbup::hugs: now go lie on your side n drink water :haha: xx

@tink...:rofl: @men cooking...they made a mess and it looked not too nice but it was actually a really nice dinner :haha: nom nom! :hugs: x

@pc...think i also see a line:happydance: :test::test: again!!!!!!!!!

@jenny....not heard alot from babyd...just the day of her scan..(monday) i think was the last time, she is suffering bad with MS:sick: poor thing, ill let her know you were asking and update on how she is when i hear something :hugs:

:hugs: all other DD's..:sleep: tired here! xxxx

agreed mc, wouldnt mind getting the baby out of my body either. then i can start trying to lose all the weight. ugh

Morning ladies.
Just checking in quickly to say theres still a line this morning but it doesnt seem as obvious as yesterday. Hopefully some better tests will arrive today because these are pants!
Will catch up in a bit x

no worries puppycat, its not been long since your previous test so it probably isnt likely it would have gotten tons darker since then. my tests were always a litttle lighter with fmu somehow.

Green OPK, blue HCG

Attachments

• IMAG0300.jpg
    IMAG0300.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0301.jpg
    IMAG0301.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0302.jpg
    IMAG0302.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 9
not sure i can see anything on these tests:dohh:...poppy had better luck with lines using a later pee that FMU..:shrug: maybe you are the same:hugs:

@hopes...have you been getting any pressure in cervis area? or lots of CM? and BH? i dont remember all of this in the last few weeks with my other two:shrug: maybe b/c i come on BnB:shrug: makes me look for signs etc??

morning girls :hi: well son has gone school i have just gutted the house now chill in tell 2pm going watching my son in his school performance weather :rain::rain: her pc think i can see a line hun woopp x x x

Morning ladies!

Go Go Go Puppycat!!!!

MC n Hopes, LAY ON YOUR SIDE N DRINK YA WATER! :rofl: awww :awww: seriously its no fun is it? MC I like my dinner to look like that, so It looked good to me :haha: x

Lew :hugs: for the sickly feeling x

Coral, is your milk in yet? your doing fab just keeping it up now :hugs: you can only do your best, you have yourself and the other kids to think about too so be easy on yourself. x

Lily only woke once last night OMG :rofl: sleeeeeeeeeep oh how I've missed you. On the other hand she was unsettled all evening, gonna try keeping her up more in the daytime today to avoid the evening squirming. DH's birthday today, so a little busy but be back n forth to check on you all. FXing like crazy for PC's superdruggy :loopy: :dust: x

i feel like ive drunk the ocean tink:dohh: and if i lie on my side anymore im going to become a banana shaped person with a bump!!:dohh: im hungry...egg mayo butty! nom nom! x

morning ladies,

puppycat def see a line hunnie!

MC and hopes not now ladies soon you'll be joining the tired mummies club :haha:

Tink yes my milk came in on Thursday night. I am trying to stick with it but like that she takes a bottle too. She slept well last night too. She went to bed at midnight. Woke at 4. I nursed her and then she slept til 7.45! :haha: it was lovely.

she's calling now better go my :holly: are full!

i cant wait to join the tired mummys club...ive been a member of it for 2 years+ already but cant wait to update my membership:yipee:

I'm sorry Puppycat ... dammit :cry: your not out yet though, you may still be building up the HCG, what DPO are you again? 10? :hugs: x

MC :rofl: @banana shaped person, good girl :awww: I think my post got lost the other day, did you go for the black and white pram in the end? x

Coral, sounds like Lily and Keira are doing the same outside as they were inside :haha: Lily has been the same, a cling on by day but pretty good at night. Its me that can't sleep for staring at her :rofl: and running around doing what I couldn't by day when she was attached to my boob. Like I say though, she's much better now. Will go a few hours in between after a good feed by day so I can't complain. I think I would have given a top up if I didn't have so much blooming milk, my problem is having too much Lily gags n gulps n gasps if I am too full. So I have to either wear a shield, or express before I feed if its been more than 2 hours. I have caved and ordered a swing for a little light relief by day :rofl: x

Sorry PC :cry: Hope you are ok :hugs:

Hey Coral, Keira Rose is totally gorgeous! I cant stop looking at her beautiful little face :flower:

Howdy all other Ding Dongs! :hi:

Its pouring it down here :rain: Hate it when it rains as it means I am just stuck on campus on my office with no where to go! Arrgghh!! Was going to go swimming today (bought a new cossie on Sat as my cahunas were totally busting out of my old one! :holly: ha ha!) but its too cold :cold:

Going to go and brag some lunch now (veggie soup with a cheese and ham sarnie on the side I think) then try to get through today.

Hate Mondays!!! :hissy:

xx

Yes looking forward to you joining the ranks MC, prepare for blissful zombification by newborn :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->