Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey Laura! :wave: I love swimming myself, can't wait to get back in the pool. Can't bring myself to leave Lily yet though :rofl: :hugs: for Monday Blues, try and have a good one x

Oh no puppycat sorry Hun. :hug:

Tink I'm typing one handed. Just nursed. Keira and she's fast asleep. Hoping my milk is getting more filling now? I nursed her at 4am for about 45 mins then she slept til 7.45 then at 8 she had formula as me and dh had to go to ryans school assembly, he was nominated for an award :awww: so I had to leave the house! :haha:anyway I have nursed her now from about 11.30 on and off til 1.30 but now she's slept in my arms since. I'm scared to move in case she wakes and wants :holly: again! :haha: :rofl:

Hey Laura :hi:

Oh and I know what you you mean about being full because I hadn't fed her since 4am when I fed at 11.30 I was bursting and Keira was coughing and gulping! I would usually express some when I give a bottle of formula but was out and about. I have also been using the medela nipple shields a lot when my nipples are sore, they are great and she doesn't seem to mind them. I am debating whether to invest in the medela swing? I have the tomee yippee hand pump and it's working ok so far.

Hello Ladies!

Aww Puppycat, I hope the HCG just hasn't built up enough yet- I deffo saw lines on your last tests.....how strong are SD tests? Big :hug:

Hopes- I have felt the same way as you described when I exert myself too much- make sure you take lots of breaks...whenever I try to do too much, my stomach and back tighten up ALOT, and I usually feel wiped out and need to sit. Take it easy hun so bubs stays in there for at least a few more weeks!!!

MC- sorry you are feeling such strong BH- wonder if you will go early...hmmmm

Tink and Coral- hope you are both getting some rest. I will be attempting BF too and am definitely anticipating it to be difficult....hope I can learn something from you both- you are doing great!

AFM, my nausea disappeared this morning...was hoping it was a 'sign'....but I guess not. TMI, but I have definitely been having looser BMs the past few weeks....hoping my body is gearing up soon! Still 6 days until my due date...but feel like I am already overdue with how impatient I am - :rofl:

:hi: Laura, Jenny, China, Damita, Poppy, Caz, BabyD, and all my other DD buddies....

Just went to the loo (for the millionth time, and thinking wow this is a good sign me weeing all the time) and wiped to a tissue full of blood. Suddenly the crampy acheyness makes sense and the SD's too. So upset by those stupid lines on the other tests :cry:

That's the thing, I avoid IC's - these were from my local shop called Clear response.

were they 3 in a purple box? I used them a couple of times and got mixed results. I'm sorry hun xx

tink..yea i went for the black n white pram..i love it, and will love it even more with Rhys in! :happydance: i cant stop playing with it :haha: looking forward to joining you in tired mummy land, i know i will regret saying that :dohh::rofl: but it dont last forever and fully worth every tired min!

cant remember who said :hugs: for BH and maybe ill "go" early(think it was LEW)...i doubt it!! but heres hoping! :thumbup:..thanx for the sympathy though :hugs:

just to let you all know babydream is "ok" suffering with :sick: but getting there:thumbup: said to say hi to you all!:wave:

:hug: for bfn PC.them other tests need banning! fecking things! even i saw lines on the first set you did! xx

pj..:wave: hope your well long time no see :wave:

asfm...lazy day :haha: nothing new in the land of me! preparing for birth! thats my excuse and im sticking to it! :rofl:

hey all a total selfish post again will catch up properly when Mckenzie goes to bed (but just turend around he has fallen asleep on the sofa he wouldn't go down for a nap today!!!!) well he is in a bed now it was the first night last night bless him he did ok fell out a couple of times but its a really low toddler bed.

Anyway got blood results bk today and Thyroid results are fine but iron levels are low but not doing another test until a months time. But seeing doctor tomorrow as still bleeding and getting pain again :-( Also got a odd rash doc thinks eczema but has spread a bit more now :-(

mc-yes i have the pressure too but not the cm i dont think. maybe youre wrong and you really will go early :)

puppycat :hugs: stupid hpts.

lew-how long will your dr let you go past your due date? (although maybe that wont even happennnn! :) ) fx!

sleeping bubs-hope its not PR, mine started out smallish and my regular dr said it looked like bad eczema. as for the blood test, do you take a vitamin? taking a regular vitamin or even a prenatal (because they are beefed up a bit) might be enough to put your iron levels back on track. good news about thyroid though!

tink :hi: hope you and lily are well. did the ecg end up coming back just fine then? i still cant believe those cheeks! :haha:

PC sorry for AF showing her ugly face *hugs* no wonder you are upset, those tests defo look ed positive :-(

Afm i am still having the brown discahrge when i wipe today but im still not overly concerned. I phoned the midwife and she said not to worry and it is actually normal for some women but i did take my nightshift off tonight because she thought it would be better to rest, FX it buggers off soon x

:wave: morning team ding dong!
sb...:hugs: for the pain n discomfort,hope your ok :flower: xx

hopes...FXd i do go early,i just cant stop saying how im so ready to have this baby! must be doing the whole of BnBs heads in, :dohh: but its true...time to come out soon baby Rhys!! how are you today?? :hugs: xx

jenny...hope that pesky spotting fecks off! but like you said prob nothing to worry about! :hugs: xx

asfm...busy busy busy...think the nesting is kicking in today so im on with changing beds washing hoovering etc...even looked at the bedroom curtains and thought...they could do with a wash :rofl:....is poppy back tomorrow!:shrug: i hope so!! missed her! :yipee: still no postcard though!! you have some answers to give miss poppy when you get your ass on here! :haha:

Feel like I'm going crazy - do you see anything? Yesterday there was no doubt in my mind it was BFN but today I think I see something - I realise bleeding is not a good sign but I have POAS issues...

Attachments

• IMAG0312.jpg
    IMAG0312.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0314.jpg
    IMAG0314.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics