Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Aww phoebe lovely to hear from you :hugs: love your avatar piccy Florence is such a cutie :kiss:

LB im praying you start on your own, but if you dont all the best on the 25th lovely and cant wait to hear the news and safe arrival of your little ding dong :happydance:

:wave:
@poppy...nice! real nice of you to let us in on your thrush prob :haha:...nah kiddin' hope its not too bad, hate that!! :hugs: xx

@ladyb...nice to see you online, best of luck for spontaneous labour rather than getting induced! :hugs: xx

@phoebe...:wave: dum dum...glad you got tink helping you out! being a mum is a testing time but im sure youll get the hang of it!...when you do..let me know..im still clueless sometimes :rofl::hugs:xx

@pk...im not sure what is going on with me, just think its pre labour crap going on, will still be here in 4 weeks with my bump no doubt :dohh: xx :hugs:
heads gone blank...:dohh: got headache and feeling :sick: so going for a relaxing bath in a mo hope all DD are well xx

Arghhh MC Thrush is a bitch :growlmad: forgot to send OH to chemist to get some Canestan, but heard natural yoghurts good? Only got Thomas tank engine yoghurts in fridge which flavour do you recommend Strawberry or Rasberry? :rofl:

Guess i'll have to wait till tomoz to buy the cream huh :haha:

:haha: if it gets worse overnight i'll be tempted lol. Havnt DTD for 22wks so tried it on holiday then get thrush pfft told OH he can wait till bubba's out now pmsl

id have gone with strawberry poppy :rofl:

thanx hopes!:happydance: full term next week! :yipee: MW app today, good job NHS send texts i was going at 1115am for app...:dohh: its at 12pm!! :haha: dickhead!

Happy 36wk MC :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Morning everyone :flower:

Not much to report just going to get some cream and tea for tonight, still catching up on washing worst bit of the holiday blahhhhhhh.

hey ladies :hi:

welcome back pops! glad you had a nice holiday. I never thought about sunbathing on your front with a bump :haha: must be very akward.

MC congrats on 36 weeks :yipee: not long now!

Hi pheebs glad to see you around. Give little Florence a big kiss from me :kiss: it is hard, are you breasfeeding? I'm having a hell of a time with it. I'm topping up with formula as she only seems full after that. :shrug:

PC sorry Af arrived hun :hugs:

Tink hey hun hows you and chubby chops Lily :awww: she is so cute x

Lew and Ladyb hope you guys have your babies asap!! need to see pics of more baby ding dongs!

hi everyone else, hopes, Jenny, Laura, Pk, and anyone else I've missed.

afm been very bluesy the last few days, seem to cry at the drop of a hat :( hopefully will shake it off soon. Doesn't help that the kids are off now and driving me barmy already! :wacko: I'm breastfeeding but topping up with formula and also pumping, its so tiring. Also I went to the school the other day and the mums were cooing over the baby, then one of them who might I add is no super model commented to me that I still had a belly!! cheeky bitch. It was only a week after I had her! I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. I must of missed when she came to school after her baby looking like Victoria Beckham! :haha:.........anyway the health visitor came today and checked Keira over and weighed her, she's up to 6lbs 9oz now so thats good! xxx

Afternoon Ding Dongs! :thumbup:

How are we all? I have just had the smallest Jacket Potato in the world and not surprisingly, it hasnt filled me up. Followed it with a 4 finger kit kat though which will hopefully do the trick! :haha:

Sorry AF arrived PC :hugs:

How are you and the little princess doing Tink? Well I hope :flower:

Hope you are coping ok Lew, not long to go now!! :happydance:

Hey Coral, sorry you are surrounded by the little devils for the next 6 weeks! You should have slapped the witch in the face for saying that, cheeky cow!

Love your Pic Poppy, its lovely :thumbup:

Hope your Midwife appt goes well MC. Happy 36 weeks!!!

All other Ding Dongs, hello and hope you are all ok!!

xxx

:wave: all..hope your all well

MW app went fine, long delay to get seen but got in aventually....urine weight etc fine bump measuring 1 week behind :yipee::haha: maybe i wont have another 9lber!!

:hugs: coral for that bitch at school...of course you still have a belly...youvre not long had a baby!! :gun: want me to come and hormone attack the bitchbag!:gun:

:hugs: to all other dingdongs xxxxx

:hi: girls :af: got me on to clomid cycle 5 fx i get my bfp this month i have got bloody thrush and don't think i can take a pessary why af is he been the gym had a really good work out and i am going to have a drink tonight not had one for 4 or 5 month x x x

Sorry Caz, I honestly thought this was your cycle :hugs:

MC :happydance: for everything being fine and dandy with bump

AFM spent the day tidying one of the bedroom's today, I hope to have a friend staying next week so it needed sorting. DH's son stays in there when he comes ver so it was full of boys toys and clothes etc. Looks much better now.

Sorted Laura's old clothes too, put everything that was too small in bags up in the loft. Very productive day :)

hey ladies :hi:

welcome back pops! glad you had a nice holiday. I never thought about sunbathing on your front with a bump :haha: must be very akward.

MC congrats on 36 weeks :yipee: not long now!

Hi pheebs glad to see you around. Give little Florence a big kiss from me :kiss: it is hard, are you breasfeeding? I'm having a hell of a time with it. I'm topping up with formula as she only seems full after that. :shrug:

PC sorry Af arrived hun :hugs:

Tink hey hun hows you and chubby chops Lily :awww: she is so cute x

Lew and Ladyb hope you guys have your babies asap!! need to see pics of more baby ding dongs!

hi everyone else, hopes, Jenny, Laura, Pk, and anyone else I've missed.

afm been very bluesy the last few days, seem to cry at the drop of a hat :( hopefully will shake it off soon. Doesn't help that the kids are off now and driving me barmy already! :wacko: I'm breastfeeding but topping up with formula and also pumping, its so tiring. Also I went to the school the other day and the mums were cooing over the baby, then one of them who might I add is no super model commented to me that I still had a belly!! cheeky bitch. It was only a week after I had her! I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. I must of missed when she came to school after her baby looking like Victoria Beckham! :haha:.........anyway the health visitor came today and checked Keira over and weighed her, she's up to 6lbs 9oz now so thats good! xxx

Hi Coral, yes i am BF'ing but am struggling tbh. Florence is such a hungry pup, am having to top up with formula also. Did express for 2 wks as she had oral thrush which has cleared now but we're back on the same old boat as b4. Just dunno what to do now:shrug: Times like this i think that maybe just formula is the only option. Also madam has been awake since 3am with 2 hours broken sleep today, so one is hanging and again dunno what to do with her. So guys i am open to suggestions lol. Was visited by h-visitor today and Flo's put on 6ozs and is up to 11lbs:happydance: so i cant be doing much wrong but need to sort the sleep issue out asap, as i am beginning to feel very punch drunk:haha::drunk: I would have told that woman her fortune if that had of been me, cheeky be-atch!!!:growlmad: I hope ur other LO's stop driving u mad hun and that u get some rest. Big hugs xxxxx

Happy 36 weeks dum dum:happydance::hugs::kiss::happydance: xxxxx

Hi Caz sorry to hear the witch got u, have a drink or 3 for me too hun. Better luck this cycle lovely xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Hi all other DD's big hugs all round xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:xxxx

Phoebe my opinion would be go with your gut feeling, Florence has had the best part of your milk in the first few weeks so switching to formula isnt a big problem and dont feel your letting her down cos she's a good weight :thumbup:

Phoebe my opinion would be go with your gut feeling, Florence has had the best part of your milk in the first few weeks so switching to formula isnt a big problem and dont feel your letting her down cos she's a good weight :thumbup:

thanks poppy, i am thinking the same, have given it 4wks now and am clutching at straws now. And tbh i think i made things worse as i've just discovered that my caffiene intake crosses into the BM:dohh: But i have only been drinking the coffee/coke to keep me awake!!!! As ihave been up since 3am. Cant chuffing win:wacko: Any hot tips on the sleeping issues? Lil madam has just decided to doze off now, but this is how we end up with the 3am problem, its doing me in so fecking tired:cry: do i wake her or leave her be?? xxxx:hugs:

Phoebe just a couple of suggestions from when I had Laura, I think parenting is a very personal thing so feel free to pick and choose which you want to do :hugs:

1) Defining day and night by noise/light. Don't try and be quiet during the day if she sleeps, make sure you don't make people whisper etc, define that day = noise and night = quiet. Make sure you get your sleep when she sleeps too :hugs:

2) If BF works for you then do it, if not then don't. It really is that simple. The main point is to feed her, if she's getting fed by formula and putting on weight and is happy then you're on the right path. BF is hard and so tiring, plus everyone has some tip or other on how you SHOULD or SHOULDN'T DO THINGS.

3) Mum knows best. Don't question yourself honey because you know her so much better than anyone else could possibly know her. She is still so new and getting to know you are mummy, and trusting you. She has so much to learn and so do you :hugs:

4) There will always be challenging times in parenting; BF/bottle, weaning, nappies/towels, vest/no vest, etc and people will always think they know more then you.

Takes babies a while to get into sleeping patterns. Think if your putting her on formula do it as soon as and give her an evening bath then bottle see if that settles her.

Cow and Gate Comfort 'which is lighter on the stomachs than normal Cow and Gate' i can recommend only cos i used it with korben when he got Colic, not sure about SMA etc tho

Thanks for ur advice and tips girls:thumbup: Am deffo considering the full time change over to FM, the Bf, expressing were taking so long on top of caring for her. Glad u said that it takes a while for :baby: to get a pattern. As i have been asked by family and friends if she is in a routine yet. I'm like WTH!!! I'm only just getting used to having her here and still feeling tender from the C-section. But i do believe i'll be able to try and get something going with the bath, bottle and bed effigy, now that FF will start. Thanks again sweetys. Well the calvary has arrived in from work, so i am going to grab me a nappette lol. Big hugs, will try and get back on here laters. Much love xxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hey guys, sorry will catch up tomorrow. Feeling pretty low :cry:

Lily's blood spot results came back 'inconclusive' for Cystic Fibrosis. Whilst the odds are good she may only be a symptom-less carrier or even better just a fluky blood test, it might be she does actually have it. She had to have repeat bloods today, fx they come back with good news. I'm trying to stay positive, there's a great chance all will be fine, but what if its not........ ouchy :cry: poor mums who have to go through having sick children, just having the possibility of a sick child is breaking my heart.

Sorry guys, be a little more positive tomorrow I'm sure. Plus I need sleep, Lily's had a few very late nights x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->