Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

good boy Rhys :awww:
Keira is ok thanks she was good last night, went to bed about 11 woke at 3 then slept til 6.45 not bad xx

Here u go 24 week big fat bumpy pic lol

https://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3239/24wkt.jpg

Back, and got me a cuppa and gonna read back.

Coral, Lily's poops are not like my other babies. They all used to fill their nappies a few times a day, and it used to be pretty loose. Lily goes about every 6 days, and its like playdoh, and a little mucusy. They also stink pretty bad, not like the 'mc chicken sandwich' smell breastfed babies usually do. It can be totally normal for a breastfed babies, and FX it just means she's digesting it SO WELL that there's no waste.

Anyhow, gonna read back now x

Ok, apologize now If I miss anyone's news, I'm still pretty tired :haha: x

Coral, stoopid Biatch up the school, jealous that the attentions not her her I bet. Glad you had a good night with Keira, sorry the breastfeeding is not working out :hugs: you've had a good stint, not worth the heartache if its just causing you both to be unhappy. You did good gal! It does sound like thrush on your nips, although its usually just general redness and itching rather than actual spots although you might have some nipple trauma there too if she's not latching on properly. Does Keira have white patches in her mouth? it will make it sore for her to feed which could explain her fussiness. Worth a trip to doc if you suspect this is the case, you will both need treatment. For now keep those nips dry x

MC, so glad Rhys has his head down now! all ready for action :) x

Pops, wishing Korben better honey, sorry I haven't even talked to you since you have been back, did you have a good time? x

Caz, you can treat the thrush during your period if you want. If you are heavy just use the cream to relieve the itching, and use the pessery when you lighten up a little. Enjoy your drinky :) x

PK, :hugs: for DH being a Dick. Why is it when you need them the most they choose to put you through the mill? :hugs: x

Puppycat, glad you had a productive day, I need to sort clothes myself today. Good new mummy advice there :hugs: x

Phoebe, all great advice here. Don't worry too much about routine at this stage but like the others said, trying to hint about night and day and bathing at night etc is the beginning to getting into one. Again don't be too hard on yourself if the BFing isn't working out, you had a good old try and she has benefited from it. Carrying on if its not working out for you all will only prolong the stress for you :hugs: Liking having my text buddy mummy to chat to x

Babyhopes, bump growing lovely, its very shapely and cute :) :awww: I miss my little bump, not my big one :rofl: x

Daisysmum, thanks honey. Are you ok? x

Hopes, thanks again for the well wishes. How are you finding late pregnancy? :hugs: x

Afternoon :flower:

Tink dont be worrying about catching up on me and holiday you got more important things to be worrying about sweetie, fx'd you get results before end of week it must be horrible waiting like this :hugs:

MC great news that Rhys has turned the little bugger :haha: as for my floof its bloody red, itchy and sore :cry: my OH seems to be a carrier of Thrush cos in the passed ive got it a lot once we DTD and he never gets it :growlmad:

Coral Keira being a little madam already demanding bottle lol aww bless her, but hope you dont feel like you failed if you cant carry on BFing :hugs:

Babyhopes you got a cute small bump wish mine looked like that pfft, i seem to pop when i went on holiday.

PK you want us to come sort DH out? :grr: men :growlmad:

Afm just washing again, Korben was sick through the night and burning up, he still not right but bit better than last night.

Hope everyone else is good :hugs:

:happydance: cute bump baby hopes

aww poor korben, least he better, i havent had thrush for ages..but ouchy when i do...fecking horrid! feel like you could scratch yourself til it bleeds! :growlmad:

:hi: girls this af is heavy witch is good ha started taking fresh royal jelly well had 2 bottles of carlsberg it was nice but i feel ruff today as ewt x x x

people say small cute bump it feels huge! :haha: im worried how big it is already :( x

Hey sweeties, just a quick note.... :hi:

Tink, still praying for sweet Lilyanne and bloodwork. I hope they get u those results very soon. Either way, I'm of the mind it's always better just to KNOW so then u can deal with it and start doing whatever needs to be done. :hugs: oh and fyi, several of the girl babies in my family (don't know why doesn't seem to affect the boys, just the girls :shrug:) only did poopoo's every 3-4 days or more and they were all breastfed. I thk u'r right abt the playdough-y poop too. As long as it's not the little hard constipated poopies I thk it's ok.

Dh better last night and now. I thk he's going to get me an ipad b/c all this typing on the phone is killing me :dohh: :yipee: I hope so anyway. Otherwise, we are going to try to empty out the last of the old house today and tmw b/c we need to spend the rest of the week cleaning it :wacko: then will be all finished and just have to finish sorting and unpacking on this end :dohh: I'm pretty exhausted in general just from doing so much. Slept til 9:45 this am and didn't even realize it was that late! :dohh:

Hey PK, glad DH is behaving now :haha: yes I agree, I just want to know now so i can get my head round it and prepare myself and get her seen by the medics to plan any care she might need. Yes get DH to get you an IPAD, they are great! I might invest one day. I am holding back cause I'll be renewing my phone contract soon and will get a new IPHONE so I'll maybe think about the IPAD next year. Happy unpacking, hope you get it all done soon so you can relax and enjoy your new home. Can't wait to see pics! x

Awww wasnt Lia cute Tink? wonder what she weighed :happydance::happydance:

EDIT Just got her weight 6lb 9oz awwww

Hey sweeties!! :hi:

I'm typing from my new iPad!!!!:wohoo::wohoo: tons easier than typing on the phone :haha: still won't have Internet until I think thurs of this week. Ehh. So for now I'm just going to be playing with my new toy teehee :yipee:

I saw lew's new profile piccy on fb....can't wait to hear all the details!!!

Morning :flower:

Congratz Lew Lia is beautiful :hugs:

Not much to report boring sunday pfft... korben a lot better, had to take him doctors last night cos he still wasnt right and wasnt drinking fluids also had same nappy on from the morning and wasnt wee'ing, gave him more Diaralyte (sp) and starve him for 24hrs, but he woke up this morning with a yucky nappy and seems fine now.

Also my sister is 37wks on friday and baby Cooper is still breech atm so she may be having a C-Section :shrug: will know more wednesday, not sure if he's still got time to turn now or not.

Hope everyone well x

Big congrats Lew,little Lia marie is so sweet:awww: thats funny that she's 6lbs 9oz as that is what Keira was when she was re-weighed on Friday, they are so diddy. we can't wait to see more pics and hear about the birth. xoxo

:hi: girls sunday roast on starving think were going to st helens show with my son and nieces son they can go on the fair and watch the fireworks later congrats lew well done :yipee: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->