Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Tink will be praying everything comes back fine sweetie, get some sleep :hugs::hugs:

Honey I am praying for you both :hugs:
Inconclusive is much better than a definite positive - try not to worry, easier said than done :hugs:

Arghhh korben keeps throwing up since tea time, is there any bugs going around? Everytime he eats something or have his milk bottle it comes back up :shrug: OH just gone Asda for some Dioralyte cos i think im gonna have to starve him for a day.

tink :hugs: im sure you're scared but like the others said, "inconclusive" is a lot better than other possibilities. are you or your OH carriers that you know of? fx everything is just fine!

aw pop hope hes better soon hun he may have got it from abroad hun x x x

Caz hopefully just a 24hr thing, but keeping him off food and his milk for tonight. He's just bringing up watery flem now.

Sorry af got you sweetie just read back and welcome to the Thrush club :dohh: im sore as hell down there :growlmad:

Tink you and Lily will be in my prayers tonight but I will be positive with you and hopefully she is just a carrier. I couldn't imagine how you must be feeling :hug: when do you get the results? x

Phoebe I"m having the same issues and I'm BF with nipple shields due to Keira latching on wrong and making me sore, I'm also pumping a couple of times a day and formula feeding. The problem is she seems to prefer the bottle now and gets angry when I try to BF her sometimes! I am going to try to keep this up but not sure how long I can. I may try to pump as much as possible but like you said its very time consuming big :hug:

thanks for the support about the girl at school! :friends:

hey puppy sorry I missed you before and caz :hi:

Poppy, sorry abt the thrush hun. That sucks. My sister has told me the same thg abt plain yogurt for that. She's into "natural remedies". And poor little korben. Hopefully it won't last longer than tonight :hugs:

Caz, stupid old :witch: I really thought by ur temps that this was it for u hun :hugs: and I hope ur thrush gets cleared up quickly too sweetie xx

MC glad to hear ur appt went well and all's good :hugs:

Tink, if it's not one thg it's another, isn't it? :hugs: I was wondering the same thg tho as one of the other ding dongs asked... Do u know if u or dh are a carrier? I'll be praying the new tests all come back normal sweetie :hug:

Coral and phoebe, being a new mummy is hard regardless of whether it's your first or not :hugs: and as for the BF'ing, as much it's recommended, u have to do what's right for u and ur sweet lo's. :hugs: formula feeding is just fine :thumbup: if u feel u need to switch then do it and just feel confident that u r doing what's best for u and lo. :flower:

PC u did have a productive day hun! :thumbup:

Afm, dh being a twat last night and today. I'm already hormonal and emotional and irritable and bloated and all pimply. I don't have the patience for stupidity. :dohh: or for selfishness or pridefulness or short-tempered outbursts. Well other than my own of course :haha:

:wave: just checking in,:coffee: time here
@poppy....hows Korben today?:hugs: for the little man..poor thing, n hows the "floof" thrush clearing yet?:hugs: for you x x

@pk..:hugs: for DH being a twat! :haha: mine the same! as are most other DH/OH's im sure...hows the move going?? xx

asfm...lazy day:haha: may wash the bedding if i see a good weather report, but then again i may say stuff it :rofl: xx

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers guys :hugs:

Have no idea on the carrier status of myself and DH, nether of us have ever had genetic testing. I wouldn't be panicking here if I knew, for her to have CF we both would have the gene. For her to be a carrier one of us has a gene. For all we know some of our kids could be carriers, they didn't test them at birth when they were born and we have no kids together. The good signs I'm clinging on to is that she's putting on lots of weight, and rarely poops. CF babies usually have poor weight gain, and frequent large poops cause they have trouble digesting stuff they eat. However, she did loose quite a lot of weight, and her poops are different to any other breastfed baby I know so I keep going back and forth worrying. Its also very early days and symptoms don't usually appear till later. Am trying not to think of it, pointless worrying yet. Great Ormond Street will have recieved the blood today, so I'll be ringing the health visitor Monday to ask her to check the system daily for the results. It could be a while. The first ones took 2 and a half weeks! They should only take a few days, so I'm pretty angry :growlmad:

Gotta take jess for a dancing exam and I'll be back to catch up with you all x

Morning everyone :hi:

Tink, oh I really hope everything is ok with Lilyanne :hug: yes phone them daily from Monday and I will continue to keep her in my prayers. What do you mean her poop is different?

Phoebe what were the symptoms of thrush. I have very itchy red, bumps on my nipples and areolas. i wonder if I have this. I read it can be common in c-section births because of the antibiotics they give you. Keira is latching on worse than ever since last night, I think she is used to the bottle now and is getting lazy and she gets so angry! lol I think my breastfeeding journey maybe ending very soon!

morning MC hows you today? is Rhys still head down?

PK big hugs :hug: for DH being a twat what is it with men!:growlmad: x

Morning ladies,
PK, sorry DH is being a pain, men can be annoying at the best of times let alone when you're emotional x
Tink I hope they don't take too long with the results this time. Such a worry for you x

Mc, pops, caz, coral :wave:
Got my second load of washing in, have to make the most of the sun! Not sure on todays plans yet but i need a bath x

:wave: coral...yes he's head down! :happydance: i knew it was feet in my ribs :dohh: i love getting kicked in the ribs rather that head butted! good boy!! hows kiera today? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->