Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

oh wow Congrats Lew :)

Poppy glade Korben is a bit better today :)

Caz a roast sound good but haven't had my breakfast long ago lol pancakes

Hey MC hope you are ok

Babyhopes how u? u have a lovely bump

Asfm well seems that bleeding has stopped so have stopped taking the tablets but still got quite a lot of discharge. We are NTNP well we haven't used any protection lol so u never know what will happen lol

Mckenzie is having a nap first time he has actually fallen asleep in his bed for a nap since he got his bed last sunday however I do have to sit in there until he falls asleep. Took him to docs on Friday as he is having problems pooing bless him he gets really upset screaming in pain trying to go shouting poo!!! But time I got there he had gone and was feeling much better as I gave him medicine. But doc said give him fruit juice ect Thinking it may be his milk and the more food he is eating tbn I don't think he digests his food well. Going to keep an eye on him and speak to hv next week

glad Korben is a bit better poor baby! :awww:
nothing much to report here either, BH and aches but nothing too interesting!...vindaloo sex pineapple epo and a stern walk next friday though, finished up with an all nighter on the birthing ball :winkwink: xx

getting close there MC can't believe how time flies (prob not for you though!!!)

LOL MC its funny we try anything to get labour started,but once it starts we shit it :haha:

SB glad bleeding has settled sweetie :hugs:

i am absolutely shitting bricks now! i had a "painful" bh last night n thought "OH SHIT" :haha: time has flown too, i cant belive im 20 something days off giving birth! i watched birth vids on you tube:dohh: looks sore...why do we do it to ourselves :rofl:

is your sis getting the baby turned poppy? i think they do a last min scan to see if baby is breech just before c-sec...if baby has turned then c-sec is cancelled...so she has until c-sec day i think xxxxxx

:wave: ladies

My best friend had her baby early hours of this morning, sounds like she had a bit of a rough time of it but she's doing ok now and little Zac is gorgeous (she sent a pic) he was 9lbs - big boy :D

Well excited to see him but it won't be today. DH's son here today and I've sent them both out to get lunch while I have some peace! DH nags like a biatch when his son is around, dunno why. :dohh:

I know not long for you now :hugs: i would of been due next sunday or may have already had it :wacko: hey ho another 2wks and i'll be into double figures :happydance:

I asked my sis and she said she will get another scan maybe next week, they wont try move Cooper yet they dont want to start labour off. Like you said fx'd she goes naturally but think if he hasnt moved by end of this week he may not do.

PC congratz to your friend 9lb good weight just hope mine is under 8lb :haha:

Going to book my 4D scan with Babybond this Saturday for 20th August i'll be 2 days short of 28wks :happydance: Then i'll start buying pink lol

poppy...:haha: start buying pink.....have you not got any pink stuff yet?? if mine comes out :pink: she'll be a tomboy for a bit :haha:

Tomboy good lol and no not bought anything at all apart from those 3 vests ages ago... be a winter baby so everything is summer in shops atm :shrug:

Korben just woke up being sick again :dohh: he's only eaten ready brek today, so dunno if to starve him till tomorrow or what?

awww poor lad..hate it when LO are sick..not nice:hugs: id try him with toast in a bit..but yeah starve him for a few hours after :sick: xxxxxx

I dunno whats up with him but his nappies are just dripping he got bad watery diarrhea (sp) :shrug: trying to get fluids down him but he not drinking them grrrr

connor had a bad nappy yesterday:shrug: but he fine in himself, just a random nappy...maybe a bit of a tummy bug going round..:hugs:
asfm...belly so tight!!! i cant stretch anymore...curry for tea!!!!!! :happydance:

aww congrats lew, saw the pictures on your facebook she is beautiful!! cant wait to hear another birth storyyyyy!

nothing exciting going on here. lots of BH. and sleeping a lot lol.

the iron pills have been making me pretty sick, they give me a lot of nausea after taking them, and have been bringing back the car sickness it seems. and rather than the expected constipation, ive been experiencing quite the opposite. yuck. wish i knew how necessary it is for me to stick with taking this everyday and feeling so.. poopy. hah

i dont know how bad the anemia is, the dr never gave me my measurements. but she asked if i felt breathless, weak, shaky, sleepy etc. and i have for a while, but i figured it was normal pregnancy stuff. she warned me the iron would probably not make me feel so great, but strongly recommended i take the pill only with citrus fruits or vitamin c juices and no calcium, whole grain, etc for an hour or two before and after the pill in order to increase the absorption. the whole thing is getting to be a pain and its not been a week yet.

im such a whiner :dohh:

Awww Hopes sorry to hear your feeling so shitty :hugs: that comments not ment to sound like it looks lol. Ive never had a problem taking the Iron, took it after korben's birth 3 times a day and occassionally now when im feeling dranied no energy i take one a day with my Vit D, but never made me feel sicky.

Can you not have a word with your MW/Doctor just incase there is another type you can take?

poppy i may try to talk to midwife, but i dont think theres much to be done with the oral iron tablets. this already is a second line of defense, ive been taking a prenatal vitamin for over a year now that has 30mg iron but my hemoglobin level still managed to drop too low somehow. midwife said there are iron infusions that can be done with iv, but that it would be several times a week and OH and i dont have that kind of time and i cant imagine the anemia being bad enough to require that. my hemoglobin count at the beginning of the pregnancy was almost 15, which is good even for a non pregnant person. so i wonder what it dropped to. personally i think it is because i get bad heartburn and have to eat tums fairly often which probably keeps me from absorbing iron. but midwives seemed to think it couldnt drop like that from just tums. whateverrr lol

Pregnancy at times is not what its cracked up to be is it? :hugs::hugs: thankfully you not got long to go Hopes so hang in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->