Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

mc bump is looking bigger :) the end is in sight! but hopefully its even sooner than you think :)

feel big today, i may be measuring a week behind but that means feck all really..told me connor felt avarage! 9lb 1 oz average now is it!? are your stretchines bad now hopes?? want me to show you mine...just so you dont feel alone..:hugs::hugs::hug::friends: xxxxx

mc the ones on my belly havebeen there only a few days and seem to be doubling by the minute, maybe ill take a pic later.

Ahhh Hopes we'll all get our bellys out if it helps :hugs::hugs: mine looks like the map of Britain :haha:

i so far have a 2cm stretch mark and im deversated :haha:
my dh just laughs at me lol

Bump looks nice mc, and sounds like we all have strectchmarks, luckily no new ones this time for me but the old ones still there! They do fade a lot so don't worry hopes and babyhopes. X

:wave::hi:ladies,

MC, you look great...but I can so relate about wanting Rhys out. I was ready for DS2 to be out at 36 weeks, l was lucky to have an awesome OB that let me induce at 38 weeks...Gonna miss that chic!!!

Hopes, streach marks suck, have you put any cocoa cocoa butter on your belly?? They say if you use cocoa cocoa butter it prevents or minimizes your streach marks.

Coral, glad Keira is doing better.

To all the DDs, you guys are the best. All the kind words and all the parties REALLY REALLY touched my heart. I had to share with DH cause I had :cry: a lil bit. Tomorrow I am going to buy my FRER duing lunch. The reason I am waiting so long is because if I buy it at my local Wal Mart I might run into someone I know. People are so nosey. Even though my test looks similar to yesterday & just a smidge lighter...it sinking in that I am preggers. I am not worried to much about those IC cause they may never get dark enough for me, but as long as my temp stays up, I know I'm good. Again, thank you DDs for your love and support you ladies are the BEST!!!:hugs:

ICs are only good for the early testing CG they take ages to get darker, your better with a FRER then once you've accepted your BFP throw the thermonitor away it will drive you nuts cos your temps will go a bit crazy being preggo and may freak you out :winkwink:

Edited wooohoooooooooooo just noticed your ticker :0) x

Hey china can't wait to see the frer pics! And my dh birthday is also April 20th!

Hi tink, hi lily :hi:

Hey Lily & Tinks:hugs:

Thanks Poppy, cause I was really getting concerned about the darkness. You like my tickler:haha::haha:...

Hubbs told me I had to wait 2 more days and have it on his B-day. At least I won't have to buy him a gift...I'll just pop him out one:haha:

:hi: girls well o pain gone woopp just had Sunday roast it was yum yum chocolate block after well just chill in mc love the bump 12 days woooppp x x x

china-we have been using cocoa butter 2-3 times a day since the day we found out i was pregnant. so im a good example of the fact that you really cant stop the stretch marks, definitely genetics.

china-we have been using cocoa butter 2-3 times a day since the day we found out i was pregnant. so im a good example of the fact that you really cant stop the stretch marks, definitely genetics.

Shoot Hopes, I tried:dohh:

When should make a Dr's appointment?? I won't take me long to get in. All they will do is draw my blood and call me a couple of days to tell me what I already know:haha:

here you go...map of britain...and believe it or not you could hardly see my old ones before i got preg...and here they all are re-surfacing agian! :dohh: nothing a t-shirt doesnt solve!! :happydance: x

Attachments

• P07-08-11_15.18.jpg
    P07-08-11_15.18.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
  • P07-08-11_15.32.jpg
    P07-08-11_15.32.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
  • P07-08-11_15.32[01].jpg
    P07-08-11_15.32[01].jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
  • P07-08-11_15.33.jpg
    P07-08-11_15.33.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
MC you got a big one on your right same as me :haha: Rhys gave me that lying on my right mostly :dohh: but it goes back to skin colour once my stomach goes down.

come on poppy get your road map out!:thumbup: i think you told me about the big one from Rhys before!.must be a "rhys trend" :haha:

btw...bad af cramps here....:shrug: either wind or...baby maybe laid funny but i feel :sick: too......

Oooo fx'd Rhys getting bored in there :happydance: will take some pic's when ive finished clearing OHs phone.

look forward to pics:haha: make me feel better!:thumbup: af pains back...been on ball for a bit.....may go for a walk to park with connor, if ITS starting may as well help it along!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->