Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Afternoon :flower:

PC i cant wait till weekend :nope: get piddling tonight :haha:

Tink get plenty of rest and hope that cold goes soon, do you feel run down? colds always get me when im not my best :hugs:

MC 10 days :happydance: im counting your days down n forgetting about my sister who's due same time pmsl :dohh:

Jenny seen your :baby: on fb cant see a nub so im gonna guess boy :cloud9:

Coral im gonna stick to my guns on her name and i know i'll get my way lmao MC you knocked me off Saffron now :nope: but wasnt as keen as its a spice n that always comes to my head when OH says it.

Everyone else well?

yeah poppy stick to ya guns.

China hi sweetie preggo brain already :rofl: love the tickers! x

Lovely ticker CG :hugs:

Dont think this baby ever sleeps you know, she's always awake went to bed around 1am this morning she still awake then went bathroom at 5am she still awake :haha: hope she not like that once here.

Thanks Coral & Poppy.

Poppy, Corey(DS2) was constantly on the move in my belly and he still is and he's 10.

Thanks for that CG :haha:

My sisters DS1 is called Cory and her new addition she calling Cooper, but it reminds me of a car ' mini cooper' keep telling her to call him Caylem lmao she not having it.

Thanks for that CG :haha:

My sisters DS1 is called Cory and her new addition she calling Cooper, but it reminds me of a car ' mini cooper' keep telling her to call him Caylem lmao she not having it.

Oh, I like Caylem...that is unique!!!

You come up with some awesome names!!:thumbup:

Ah flippin hell ...I just lost my post and I have too much to do today to retype it :dohh:

Well I'll be in and out girls :kiss: I was able to reschedule dh's appt to tomorrow afternoon. So that's all worked out....

thanx tink, i also think the "quiet before the storm" is true happened with both other two :baby:s...i hope your right!...cant wait until due day...sweep and should get induction date!:happydance: i feel your pain hopes....these final days are the worst TWW ever...i thought it was bad from OV to :test:....but :nope: this is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY worse!!
poppy...glad you will get your own way...not liking saffron.....:haha: would have been a nice name but like i said the skanks got a DD named that....

asfm....about 2 BH all day....its tooo quiet in my belly...baby moving all the time but no tightenings.....ive cleaned the house, been to town, even done the gardening....but still no BH....went to the loo earlier and had "slightly" pinky CM...FXd its the plug going...prob just my head trying to see pink..:dohh::haha:

just dont forget about me when im pregnant into september and you got your new bubba :haha:

yea....whats happening is NOTHING!:haha:...hows things with you?? any CM, twinges, anything? xx

come on Rhys get going we want to see you!!!

Hopes what are you naming the baby again is it Ella for a girl?

coral- for a boy it will be liam matthew and for a girl it will be mila claire (OH just decided to change it at the last minute? im pretty easy going about the names so i said its fine)

mc-no not much going on. after my exam last week i had a bit of green cm, think she just pulled out a tiny bit of the mucus plug. thats also the day i had all the crazy contractions. think the midwife accidentally set things in motion with the rough internal exam, took almost 24 hours to slow it down. anyway, been walking a lot and i do think baby feels a little lower. still not a ton of movement but at least the non stress test last week was a little reassuring i guess. seems all baby can move anymore is his/her feet! lol and i also see a hand poking out occasionally down low around my hip bone. otherwise, not a ton happening. swelling in hands and feet is becoming uncontrollable. its not MASSIVE swelling, but it usually goes away and now does not, even with laying on side, etc. Have another midwife appointment early tomorrow morning (and every wednesday morning until this baby gets out!) they dont routinely do the internals but OH nagged her last week, and plans to do the same this week, so she may check for dilation and all again, and hopefully we will get SOME kind of positive news out of tomorrows appointment. Driving to the appointments at the hospital is a long adventure now because the Batman movie is being filmed about a block away from the hospital, and all the roads are closed and news teams everywhere and yeah. I'm going to be the girl that gives birth in traffic in front of a Batman scene :dohh:

Here's my tests FMU today (haven't been able to get on PC before now)

I don't test well with FMU, better later in the day but refuse to test now until the weekend so it can be dark :) (Poppy :tease:)

Attachments

• IMAG0519.jpg
    IMAG0519.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0518.jpg
    IMAG0518.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads