Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

China I can't wait to see your bump progression!:happydance:

I have a scrap book that I started but only did one page so far:dohh: it's of the ultrasound pics, I want to do more though, need to do some preg pics and start tracking her first year, will be nice for her to keep in the future.

:rofl: at the plug pics for the scrapbook:haha:

I'm such a doofus!

I tracked back my journal and I got positive OPK August 2nd, so usually say ov day after so I'm only 9dpo :dohh: not 11

lol CG they seem to leave me alone now and not attack my siggy, bug you now :haha:

:wave: all

poppy...i think your bump looks perfect for your week!:happydance: as for the stretchies...im not far behind you and ive only had 3, its not the worst mummy tummy ive seen, my friend Regina has that bless her, they go from the top of her boobsall the way down to her thighs, thick and not too pretty, but she has 3 adorable kids and she isnt bothered by them :happydance:, so all in all i think your not too bad on the stretchy front!!...i neeeeeed baby cooper, he is the cutest !!!:awww: tell your sis...WELL DONE!!!!! :yipee:

china....cant wait to see that bump grow!!...wonder if youll get a :pink: or :blue: you dont have a :pink:??:shrug: xxxx

ok heads blank.....full moon tonight hopes!:thumbup: get howling at it with belly out!!:thumbup: xxxxxxx

Silly puppy, guess the testing resumes! :haha: lots of :dust:

China your sig back now Hun, they must be bugging someone else now! :haha:

Morning cabs, any more twinges? Maybe it is the calm before the storm? If my prediction is right you have only 3 days! :yipee:

Afm not much new, had an ok night Keira up every 3 1/2hours again but suppose it could be worse. Miserable day outside. X

lots of low down twinges...baby sitting on something i think...i feel fed up again today.....:growlmad: bored of this shit now!!!...:dohh:

Lots of hugs to you all, i hope things are going well :hugs: :kiss:
Just popping on to give a quick update. I took an overdose on the 6th and then i was kept in psychiatric ward for 5 days, i came out 2 days ago and now they have given me different medication. Am coping alot better now. I have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia and Borderline Personality Disorder and they are trying to get me under control. Things are pretty hard at the moment but we are getting there, currently NTNP as we are not sure now is the right time but we don't want to stop trying completely. :hugs: To all of you and good luck :kiss:
Will update you again if anything changes :hugs:

lupine hopefully all is under control and you start to feel a lot better. im sure its hard to handle, but i think youll do great :) we are here for you :hugs:

mc-this is probably a stupid question but.. will i have a full moon tonight too since you do? does it work like that? since i live not near you? ugh im stupid with this kind of thing :dohh: i've also read the drop in barometric pressure caused by a storm is known to stir things up a bit and can break waters, weather channel is calling for storms for us all weekend :) and :hugs: i am so sick of this all too. but dont forget you have an end in sight and it is SOON!

as for me, didnt get to dtd last night, felt TERRIBLE. had tons of nausea and dizziness/lightheaded, and had a lot of belly pains from mid abdomen down past hip bones and everywhere in between. still getting the yellow/tan globs.. is it ok for it to keep going like this (the goo, i mean)? will dtd tonight if i dont feel like complete crap. for some reason starting to worry about baby being in there so long and getting really big when i am not so big. its starting to feel urgent to just get it OUT!

lupine..:hugs: sounds like your having a rough time lately :flower: hope you start to feel more yourself soon :hugs:

hopes...im the same...:sick: and dizzy...wonder if its b/c the end is nigh:shrug: i hope so!! ive had a bit more "snotty" stuff this morning....and the back ache is crippling me....i just want to sleep this last 6 days away...no chance with a 2 year old to deal with 24/7!:growlmad:

i cant :dohh: thats why i get so stressed...i need this baby out now...i cant copeeeeeeeeeeeee :cry: .....but i guess ill have to "carry on regardless" i do think my OH is a total wanker for not even thinking about :sex: to get baby moving, especially as i take my temper and emotions out on him!!!...i threw my BBall into the garden earlier, bounced for 20 mins and all it did was give me BH and a sore back...cant even go get in the bath to relax as OH is at work while 2pm...is just gone 1215 here....im pissed off today can you tell :rofl: xxxxxx

i absolutely feel the same about wanting this person OUT. my OH has refused sex for probably months now out of fear of hurting the baby, stupid. even after i had the midwives tell him he WONT. think he finally is just getting so impatient that he gave in. and since it seemed to start things moving a bit hes up for doing it again. but i really have no desire to dtd other than for purposes of getting this baby out. it really was the worst sex ever lmao and im pretty sure he thought it sucked too! lol

i know its harder for you because you have to chase around kids though! and yeah bouncing on my ball gives me BH and then i get off of it and have back pain and pain in my pelvis from having my legs open during the bouncing for so long lol.

Lots of hugs to you all, i hope things are going well :hugs: :kiss:
Just popping on to give a quick update. I took an overdose on the 6th and then i was kept in psychiatric ward for 5 days, i came out 2 days ago and now they have given me different medication. Am coping alot better now. I have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia and Borderline Personality Disorder and they are trying to get me under control. Things are pretty hard at the moment but we are getting there, currently NTNP as we are not sure now is the right time but we don't want to stop trying completely. :hugs: To all of you and good luck :kiss:
Will update you again if anything changes :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"