Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning :hi:

Tink soo glad Lily is feeling much better:happydance: poor little thing needs a break! And whats this dentinox think I may need it!:haha: last few days Keira is very uncomfy and seems to be straining and it wakes her with an ear piercing cry:cry: she isnt consipated though its very soft:shrug: where do I get it?

Babyd :awww: cute little baby so so sweet, g;ad baby is healthy and I think a girl nub too:thumbup:

Poppy wow you still have a long way to go :rofl: glad MW went well sorry little Serenity laying on your nerve ouch!

MC come on only 24 hours to go if my prediction is right, baby Rhys lets go! DH in for it now then!:haha: how annoying though, they dont get how hard it is to sleep do they:growlmad:

morning all, puppy, china, phoebe, hopes, lew, laura, SB, caz, Jenny, pk sorry if i missed anyone baby is crying for her feed to gtg :hi: xx

Coral your ment to say you not long to go now :rofl: Doh just twigged your on about my ticker pmsl

Asda sell the dentinox near the creams and shampoo's.

:wave:ladeis,

Tink, glad Lily is doing much better. Having a good poo makes all the difference.

BabyD, lovely scan. It just amazes me how in 12 weeks that you go from tiny cells to a forming baby...AMAZING!!!

Laruah, glad you had a good weekend (for the most part)

MC :hugs:

:hi:Coral,Puppy,Poppy,and all the DD's

:nope:TWINS:nope:

:hi: girls well waiting in for the mechanic for the car he should of been her for 11 so he best hurry up hate staying in well nothing new her still sore boobs x x x

:wave: afternoon allll
tink:happydance: for lily and her little smiles!:awww: and i agree...a day of rest...or maybe 2 more now that OH is off work until thursday!:happydance: xx

babydream....cant really make out a nub but im getting :pink: images when i look at that scan pic...cant believe your in 2nd tri already!!:happydance: hows the spit n :sick: xxx:hugs:

laura...my avatar is the "god"of labour n toil....just a bit of fun...labour in reality is wonderful..easy and painless.....if your put under a general!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: its hard work so yea i feel my avatar is fitting to labour n birth :dohh: sorry :hugs: xxx

poppy..glad all is well at MW's:happydance: keep that phone on loud!! anyday now, prob not today but anyday now the abuse to your phone will begin:rofl::rofl:

china:hugs:

coral....i agree...come on baby Rhys! :haha:

caz:dust::dust:

asfm....not done alot today washed up and hoovered the living room, apart from that ive just sat reading my book and playing with connor:happydance:..CBA to try any other labour inducing BOLLOX!...but i did think...if my sweep workd...ILL HAVE A BABY BY THE END OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee::wohoo::wohoo: :happydance::yipee:

:rofl:@poppys ticker...not long now then! pmsl...when does that make you due??? in 5 years??? xx

:hi:

puppycat :hugs: sorry about bfn but im super excited for your next cycle :)

tink- glad to hear lily is doing well, im so happy for you guys <3 and yes im STILL here. had a dream last night that i went to hospital and they checked me and said "well it looks like at least 2 more weeks" that is disgusting!

laura-my recommendation about maternity clothes is dont buy too many at once because even if they are supposed to "grow" with you and accommodate your expanding body parts, it doesnt work that way lol. i had to go back out several times to get new maternity clothes, even when i bought them big. at this point i have a couple size XL maternity shirts and they still dont cover the bottom of my belly because of how it sticks straight out.

mc-sorry OH is being crappy. i havent been sleeping well either, but last night i did actually. We went for a walk like usual, but we went the opposite direction on the road we live on. It was probably only about a 2 mile walk, but it was the roughest walk of my entire life. We walked up this big stupid hill and my legs were not ready to compensate for the extra 40lbs that i have acquired. Then we :sex: :sex: this morning and from all of that I am just shattered. And nothing going on, still feels like I'm period-ing. lol

hopes..with you on the af aches...fecking annoying...if baby isnt coming i would just like to be pain/ache and BH free:thumbup: xxx

the little kids in our neighborhood dressed up the one little neighbor boy as a girl, put him in a dress and all that, and then put something in his shirt to make his belly look really big. theyre running around calling him jessica. coincidence? doubtful. thats about where my life is at right now :rofl:

:rofl: hopes!

aggggghhhhh trying to type on new laptop (insurance claim) its driving me insane, keys not where i want them to be :haha: I also had a new phone upgrade last week and i can't text either. Frustrating :growlmad: x

tink i hate getting new devices, i finally get comfortable with my old stuff and then things happen. very frustrating!

Ok Hopes think we need to see this bump n stretch marks cant be as bad as mine were :haha:

been trying to take a pic of the stretchmarks but i cant see most of my belly.. will try again!

lol i was like that had to get OH to do it, he said you sure you want me to zoom in cos i know how paranoid you are about your belly :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->