Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

ok heres some pics of Keira from a couple of days ago, the last one is her birth mark on her back, its a strawberry pinch apprently and my other two never had one. My DH had one near his mouth when he was a baby and they had it removed but nowadays they usually leave them be as they tend to shrink and disappear by age 5 or so. The health visitor noticed she had it when she was a week old but it was a lot smaller.

Attachments

• DSCI0878.jpg
    DSCI0878.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCI0881.JPG
    DSCI0881.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCI0893.jpg
    DSCI0893.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCI0896.jpg
    DSCI0896.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCI0902.jpg
    DSCI0902.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8
yay!!!!! sorry hopes, but it's about time somebody made you stay there!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :haha:

awww coral she's well cute :hugs: korben got a strawberry birthmark just on back of his neck line, cant see it as much now his hair grown.

poppy, i had shortness of breath with my first 3 but it was b/c of the medication i was on to stop pre-term labor. anyway, it is very uncomfy. i hope yours gets better sweetie although my guess is it wouldn't be til after baby comes :hugs:

coral, keira is SO beautiful...loving the little round cheeks! lol :cloud9: i would just watch the strawberry mark for any major changes in shape or growth. you could always have a dermatologist look at it if you were concerned :hugs:

i'm sure i'll get lots of huggles and cuddles this weekend from the twins...they are SO adorable. i'll try to take and post some piccies :flower:

Go hopes, gooooo girl, so exciting!!!! xxxxx

Poppy sorry you are short of breathe today again, you had a busy day, have a good rest tomorrow hunni xx

pk, have a lovely weekend with you sis and family, yaaay for meds and hope headaches go soon xx

Hi phoebe, glad to hear your life is more organized lol. Babies can typically do their biggest business in the worst places lol Flo is growing nicely, excellent weight, can't believe she's 9wks! xxx

Coral, lovely piccies of Keira, she's gorgeous and don't worry about the mark it is suppose to disappear later on.

CG hunni, hope ms is a bit better now, hugs to you xxxx

Tink, hope all ok with lily xx

I don't remember anything else, hope everyone else is ok. i haven't been drinking enough today, maybe 3 glasses, i just can't do more, but i keep peeing. xx

Just spoke with Hopes....midwife took her off the ivs & got her out of that bed & gave her ball...she is one happy chick!!!! LOL. They have not checked her since her water broke when she was admitted. So, hopefully it won't be long.

Thanks CG glad she's not tied to the bed :happydance: woohoooo will log on tomorrow and she'll of had her :baby:

Right i better go bed, night CG :hugs:

:wave: morning all

poppy...hope your breathlessness fecks off a bit...i had it towards the end...horrid...always had my hands behind my head stretching my ribs up to get air in...:hugs::kiss:xx

china....:hugs: for :sick: today and :thumbup: for the hopes updates! xx

coral...Keira is one cutie baby!!:awww: least her strawberry pinch is on her back and not her face...looks sore but im sure its not:shrug: xx

pk..:hugs: for the headaches...when is it you start the meds and stimming?? im getting a bit excited here!!!:hugs: xx

hopes...:happydance: too excited for words!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

:hug: to everyone else, hope your all dandy!

asfm...i got the night feeds last night,OH was dead on his feet, Rhys fed at 3am and 6am...not bad for mummy but he is a bugger for daddy :rofl: poor daddy. time for :coffee: n toast..ah that reminds me...TINK...:hugs: hope all is well you been quiet lately!! when you manage to get back on..i require some Lilypie pics!!:happydance: i bet she is getting so big now :awww: xxxxxxx

Good morning, no news from hopes yet? Hope she's ok it's very early in the morning there, isn't it?

Hope everyone ok xx

I woke up in terrible pain around 6am. Felt like cramps both sides of my stomach just below my ribs. I could hardly get to the loo and it was very uncomfortable once I got back to bed. Any idea what it could be? It happens often but not this bad. xxxx

could it have been wind/toilet pains?? i know some hormones relax all the muscles including the "toilet" muscles..thats why we get constipated etc during preg..:shrug: has pain gone now?? xx

Hey MC, yeah pain is ok now but it comes every now and then. Could be wind. Have no idea. I'm worried that it's got something to do with not drinking enough fluids. I'll mention it to mw at the next visit. Xxxx

I haven't drunk tea for 9wks! Dh just made me a cuppa so I'll try now. Hope it stays in lol

morning all :hi:

Still no news on Hopes? Maybe China is sleeping still its saturday after all. Hope everything went well.

babyd not sure what the pains are but could be wind or round ligament pains? I doubt its from not drinking but I could be wrong. I never drank as much as I should, but I'm not a MW so def ask at appoinment.

MC glad Rhys is giving you some sleep in between feeds :awww:

Tink hope everythings ok with you and Lily, will text you later :hugs:

AFM just had a bacon sandwich and coffee :coffee: I had a bit of a lie in, got up at 10.45. Was up in the night at 4.45 then she was up at 8 and dh took her downstairs. x

Just popping on to check on Hopes, its so exciting.

Hope everyone else is well today xx

Hey girls,
Gonna make this quick, not feeling to good again:sick:
My last text from Hopes, they were starting the pitcotin(sp)
to speed up the process. That was bout 10 or 11ish her time. She is an hour
ahead of me. I will text her in a few hours for an update.

Edit:that was last night...sorry for thr confusion.
China

Aww CG hugs hunni, hope you get better later on today. Does it hit you in specific times of the day? xx

Hey coral, hope you had a nice rest this morning ;)

MC, i did enjoy my tea and toast and they still in lol Hope you have a good day xx

Hopes must have had the baby by now. Don't you think?? Hope everyone ok in the US and not hit by the hurricane too bad.

Well, I had my noodles now I'm off to asda. Dh wants to make our own pizza. Pfft! Good luck to him lol It's pouring one minute and sunny the other here, confusing shitty weather, I need to wear a jacket! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->